Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart (1119 Views)

Choose Between Wordpress And Drupal Your Review / Drupal Programmer Needed / How To Add Script On Drupal Header? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart by marveangel(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys... Please I am trying to build a membership site using Drupal and Ubercart... So fa r everything is working fine but I need a payment gateway that accepts payment in naira... I have tried using Cashenvoy.... Is there any Drupal programmer that can help me interegate Cashenvoy with Drupal Ubercart willing to pay for the services.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart by zando64: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Call us on 08034609308
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart by LegendsCoded(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
marveangel:
Hello guys... Please I am trying to build a membership site using Drupal and Ubercart... So fa r everything is working fine but I need a payment gateway that accepts payment in naira... I have tried using Cashenvoy.... Is there any Drupal programmer that can help me interegate Cashenvoy with Drupal Ubercart willing to pay for the services.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart by marveangel(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
LegendsCoded:
We can get it done in no time... What's required? Is your business registered? Do you have any valid ID? Do you have any recent utility bill eg (NEPA BILL, HOUSE RENT) contact us for your work to be done.. Oasintech.com Oasintech@gmail.com 08188913191 09037013699
Just checked your website.... Nothing.... Just a coming soon page
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Interegate Cashenvoy With Drupal Ubercart by LegendsCoded(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
marveangel:

Just checked your website.... Nothing.... Just a coming soon page

Yeah...
We are currently working on a new design.

(1) (Reply)

Linking CSS To HTML / Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed / Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.