Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] (2549 Views)

11 Appointments 9 Fulani 1 Yoruba & 1 Igbo As Photographers- Buhari Under Fire / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by utchaydope(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Father Emmanuel Chibuzor Obimma popularly known as Ebube Muonso has lauded the Igbo people of Nigeria for their industrious and resourceful nature.

The cleric who was speaking on a crusade ground in one of the states in the South East noted that despite the economic hardship the Igbos were subjugated to immediately after the war, they soared through and today became more greater than they were.

Ebube Muonso berated President Muhammadu Buhari whom he described as.........

Read more from source >>> https://orientaltimes.co/2017/06/15/biafra-1-igbo-man-equivalent-500-hausa-men-popular-cleric-ebube-muonso-blows-hot-video/

2 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Correct

6 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by inMyOpeenion(f): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
you people want to start your e-fight again abi?
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
I smell an e-war.
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by SexyNairalander: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
booked

A BITTER TRUTH

10 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by inMyOpeenion(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tahrah:
I smell an e-war.
Better let us go away before they come and be throwing liquid stones here and there
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

Better let us go away before they come and be throwing liquid stones here and there
grin grin grin I'm here to read comments.You can help us with popcorn.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by akpamuomenka: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by stephleena(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
sure,no one argues that!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Escalze(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
That's the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let the God of Ebube Muonso be my God.....

I believe in the one holy catholic and apostolic church....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by nddydamzi(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
dem don start again..una no dey rest??

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
sure
Anytime I jam your moniker na ur dp I they go look, abeg free me now cry
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by stephleena(f): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
lol
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Fremancipation: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
In economic sense he is 1000% correct

When have you ever seen an able bodied Igbo man or woman begging on the streets

Mind you, these are people who lost everything in the uncivil war.

While those whose land didn't experience war are living miserable lives.

My respect for the hard working Igbo men and women is incomparable.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Sammypope4all(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Be lying against the man of God u hear

SHM

Just like the popular "hellbount runout"...Bishop says any priest who as never fu*ck after ordination should raise the blessed sacrament and it was only mbaka, amongst all priest that obliged.

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by wtfcoded: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
500 too small nah, or do u mean 5000? tongue
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Kutis2030(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
this one no get sense
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by wtfcoded: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Anytime I jam your moniker na ur dp I they go look, abeg free me now cry
Lol...hehehehehe...lwkmd
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
LMFAO!!!
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by chymes0359(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2017

I no fit laugh in Igbo..

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Pilate2016(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
No Revrend, you're wrong. It's 1 is to 1000 not 1 is to 500. Nwamaikpe comeoo
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by IJOBA2: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
kiss
inMyOpeenion:
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
This man is very powerful and prays a lot. I can remember vividly twice that assassins wanted to kill him. He came out alive. Even his jeep was riddled with over 20 bullets yet none touched him.

But I want to believe he seeks the guidance of God before dabbling into such issues? Thats if he really made that comment. Nigerian bloggers are quite stuppid.
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by ThatIgboBoy: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
lol

They say ur cute

I checked ur pix out

They are right

U are cute
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Omoluabi16(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is this one supposed to be a man of God? We never learn from history and keep heating up the polity with stupid comments like this.

5 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by APCsupporter: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
of course no. especially when it comes to crime. this pastor is a confirmed he-goat with no known father. son of a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Nnemuka(f): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
He said the truth naa....
after all that midget in Kaduna state told us that anyone who kills a Fulani herdsman takes a death loan repayable in 100 years.
Are we saying Ebube muonso should be jailed while the midget given a chieftaincy title?

Abeg next case.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by APCsupporter: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:
In economic sense he is 1000% correct

When have you ever seen an able bodied Igbo man or woman begging on the streets

Mind you, these are people who lost everything in the uncivil war.

While those whose land didn't experience war are living miserable lives.

My respect for the hard working Igbo men and women is incomparable.

lies. importation is one of the biggest problems of our economy today.
They scam people all the time, pirate on Peoples hardwork and sell pirated goods. begging is 10x better than that. look at Evans for example. if not for the revelations you would have been praising him

4 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
This kind of empty chest beating betrays an underlying inferiority complex. If such superiority exists, how come 50 years after the civil war the igbos find themselves at lower end of the political spectrum? Who are those wailing in Nigeria today? At least as relatively wretched as the Hausas are the seem content with their position within the Nigerian state. Very dumb thing for a cleric to say

4 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Fremancipation: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
APCsupporter:

lies. importation is one of the biggest problems of our economy today.
They scam people all the time, pirate on Peoples hardwork and sell pirated goods. begging is 10x better than that. look at Evans for example. if not for the revelations you would have been praising him

First of all, must you comment negatively on every Igbo or Biafran thread.

Second, Nigeria/ the zoo doesn't produce enough electricity to power enough local production of goods. We have no choice but to import what we don't produce.

Third, one Nigeria itself is the biggest scam of the century.

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:

First of all, must you comment negatively on every Igbo or Biafran thread.

Second, Nigeria/ the zoo doesn't produce enough electricity to power enough local production of goods. We have no choice but to import what we don't produce.

Third, one Nigeria itself is the biggest scam of the century.

He's right. This is the main reason the east is fighting tooth and nail against Buhari. The ports have been purged and system is slowly tripling it's revenue collection. The banning of certain goods are also issues that have affected Ibo business men.

I read in the past on this forum. A member predicted this, that the east may find it difficult to adapt in Nigeria if the leakages in the system are fixed. Their wealth is heavily built on the leakages in the ports. Margins are growing smaller.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum / Forget The Fact That Buhari Is Leading, Atiku Has Already Won / Omokri Reacts As "FG Demolishing AIT Structures, Threatening Omotola With Tax Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.