Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rev Chris Okotie Celebrates His Birthday Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rev Chris Okotie Celebrates His Birthday Today (477 Views)

Rev Chris Okotie Celebrates His Birthday Today / Pastor Chris Okotie Fires TB Joshua Over Plan To Relocate / He Is An Impostor- Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev Chris Okotie Celebrates His Birthday Today by tinuolaishola: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hurray! Happy birthday to my dashing and most handsome pastor, he adds another year today.

He is the pastor of the pentecostal church, Household of God Church

He was born June 16th 1958,clocking him 59 years today.

Hehe even at 59 he is still hot super superror hot,trust me I see them girls that eye him always want to sit in front roll to catch his attention hehehe but Ko le work ..my Reverend got his eyes on Jesus!!!

Check source for more photos and details

(1) (Reply)

How Many Writing Pens Have You Lost To Borrowers In A Banking Hall? / Create Your Businesd Website / South Africa Bans Sale Of Live Hens In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.