Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) (1386 Views)

Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by NelsonUgep: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Source: http://www.talksleak.com/breaking-news-two-suspected-419-beaten-stripped-naked-calabar-photos/

Middle aged woman and man caught in 419 Business, stripped naked at Diamond Junction, Calabar.

Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
This old woman too shocked
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
booked
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by blaquemyc: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
they are lucky to still be alive #saynotojunglejustice
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by awonwerey: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
And i taught my slippers where the only flat things in this world grin
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by waxxydude: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why strip an old woman? Even if i was part of this madness with the sight of that grannies thing i would be disgusted to death.
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by CplusJason: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Middle age woman?

Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by def111(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
na the work wet she dey do be that...
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by def111(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
na the work wet she dey do be that...
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by nddydamzi(f): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have this theoretical school of thought that we Africans sometimes act like perverts,cos anytime a crime is committed the best act is to strip the accused... But wetin person one see for dia wey them never see before
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Do you think old women don't buy market? Dem don buy correct market....
Make dem go chill with Evans abeg....
Re: Breaking News: Two Suspected 419 Beaten And Stripped Naked In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
nddydamzi:
I have this theoretical school of thought that we Africans sometimes act like perverts,cos anytime a crime is committed the best act is to strip the accused... But wetin person one see for dia wey them never see before
You are right to some extent but
Why person go commit crime too??
Anybody wey criminals don show pepper before will surely not like your words.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Slaughters Husband Like Ram In Jos. ( Viewers' Discretion) / Slay Queen Who Plans To Use Her Baby Daddy For Rituals For Iphonex Gets Caught / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.