Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted (43894 Views)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Kfed4ril(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
jasawa:
Confirm!!! so these are peoples that are behind this Ipob drama? that is why i don't take most of the Biafra serious. Just because you want to contest for election then you must set the country on fire. From the on set i known that the threat of creating a Biafra republic is a Fraud , because there are no any foundation set for the actualization only some ragtag youths that offered their souls to the bullets of the Nigerian armies. What a shame..

We have a flag, a capital, currency, zeal etc
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by barcaboi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
ATIKU/OBI FOR 2019
obi ko...onitsha ni

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by wristbangle: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
barcaboi:

obi can never get there with the stunt pulled during his 2nd term campaign against ACN: tagging it Awos party and people shdnt vote Awos party.....big deal is 90% SW are awo faithfuls and I doubt SW forgets

You are right on the bolded boss
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by maclatunji: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bolustical:
Same people who could not vote vote en masse for Ojukwu will now vote one of these shortlisted grin grin grin

Igbos will be scoring own goals if they present any of these ones coz none of them has national political clout,

I think Nnamdi Kanu will be a better choice grin grin

BTW, what happened to the Biafran dream?

It got dusted.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Basfaq(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dreambeat:
Who are these bunch of clowns substituting Biafra call for Igbo president.Igbo president is NOT the solution to the myriad of problems bedeviling the Igbo nation.It should NEVER be used as a bargaining chip.Igbo presidency is being advocated by the same political elites who destroyed Nigeria.Those calling for the Igbo president are actually the Hausa/Fulanis and their stooges in the SE who are looking for ways to water down the Biafra agitation and placate the feeling of Igbos.This will not work because Igbos are wiser than this and understand this game plan.Igbos need a country where freedom,equity and justice is guaranteed.A country were excellence and hard work are rewarded.A country with a constitution created and ratified by the citizens.
yeye yeye leave the north you were blabbed grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by BabaRamota1980: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Putting Patience in list alone is a reason to see this as a jest. Then as if thats not enough....

We observed with dismay that rather than present basic issues affecting the Igbo nation, they merely went there singing songs of ‘Nigeria unity.’

Bloody clowning yanminri lining up for Nigerian Presidency but critical and opposed to Ibo building bridges for the unity of Nigeria.

If Nigeria is zoo Biafra is a circus. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by shevy878: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
I love dt Man on the list, IKE IKWEREMADU. it is only an igbo presidency dt can defeat the popularity & stronghold Nnamdi Kanu has on the SE.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
All lgbo leaders will be good to keep our beloved nation Nigeria and Biafra first. wink
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by CharliParker: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
For me the only candidates from South East that can perform better is Okonjo Iweala, Rocha's Okorocha only the rest No
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by esphil(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
immediate past first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan,

I laugh in Swahili.
Mama peace for president ?
This shows how gullible these biafrauds are. With all corruption cases hanging on her neck, some idiots are still supporting this slowpoke.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by emi14: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Even though I'm all for self determination, I'll support Patience Jonathan. As far as I'm concerned she is more Igbo than Ekweremadu and the rest. Whether it's her command of Igbo language or love for Igbos. And no idioot can intimidate her; she will follow through with disdmantling every element of marginalizations against the Igbos and SS; certainly her husband couldn't dare do it as they would have killed him. With her, she is fearless; a trait you find in Igbo women like her, late Dora, Iweala, Oduah, and the rest.
Dora is dead. May her soul rest in peace. Ngozi Iwuala is the most competent candidate to lead Nigeria because of her financial and economic exploits and experience.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Gabcy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rocha's, is d only reliable and credible candidate from east. if we Igbo's can not support him, then we are not ready to rule d nation.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by lincs25(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mama peace, Chai let me laugh in french Ulala. Na only she waka come.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by str8talk1: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Sick associations selecting sick minded polithieves
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by lexy2014: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2017
ijustdey:
2019 presidency: S’East committee shortlists Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Orji-Uzor Kalu, Obi, 8 others

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/2019-presidency-seast-committee-shortlists-patience-jonathan-ekweremadu-okorocha-orji-uzor-kalu-obi-8-others/

ibos missed a golden opportunity when they betrayed ojukwu. Ojukwu formed apga cos he knew that 4 ibos 2 have a voice they needed a political platform.I believe ojukwu saw a future where apga would b a rallying point which would unite all ibos in Nigeria and abroad. But guess what, ibos seemed 2 have known better. they betrayed ojukwu, starting frolicking with PDP and other political parties 2d point that apga has been reduced 2 a one party state that has no representation at d national assembly. It's not enough 2 bring out names when there's no political platform 2 rally people

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Handsomecole(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Only one man stands out in the list, a true national and detribailsed nationalist and that is Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by lexy2014: 12:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Dreambeat:
Who are these bunch of clowns substituting Biafra call for Igbo president.Igbo president is NOT the solution to the myriad of problems bedeviling the Igbo nation.It should NEVER be used as a bargaining chip.Igbo presidency is being advocated by the same political elites who destroyed Nigeria.Those calling for the Igbo president are actually the Hausa/Fulanis and their stooges in the SE who are looking for ways to water down the Biafra agitation and placate the feeling of Igbos.This will not work because Igbos are wiser than this and understand this game plan.Igbos need a country where freedom,equity and justice is guaranteed.A country were excellence and hard work are rewarded.A country with a constitution created and ratified by the citizens.
pls enlighten me cos they say charity begins at home.in d SE, is excellence and hardwork rewarded there any differently from d rest of Nigeria? again, theres no perfect constitution any where in d world. d constitution is just a document. what brings a constitution 2 life is how its tenets, principles, values, letters and spirit are diligently followed and implemented

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by lexy2014: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Hopeful20100:
Even though I'm all for self determination, I'll support Patience Jonathan. As far as I'm concerned she is more Igbo than Ekweremadu and the rest. Whether it's her command of Igbo language or love for Igbos. And no idioot can intimidate her; she will follow through with disdmantling every element of marginalizations against the Igbos and SS; certainly her husband couldn't dare do it as they would have killed him. With her, she is fearless; a trait you find in Igbo women like her, late Dora, Iweala, Oduah, and the rest.
ibos missed a golden opportunity when they betrayed ojukwu. Ojukwu formed apga cos he knew that 4 ibos 2 have a voice they needed a political platform.I believe ojukwu saw a future where apga would b a rallying point which would unite all ibos in Nigeria and abroad. But guess what, ibos seemed 2 have known better. they betrayed ojukwu, starting frolicking with PDP and other political parties 2d point that apga has been reduced 2 a one party state that has no representation at d national assembly. It's not enough 2 bring out names when there's no political platform 2 rally people

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by lexy2014: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2017
hammer6:
I weep 4 my Igbo people.

Nobody in Nigeria is more against Igbo Presidency than Yorubas.

I hope u people know this fact?

Yoruba want it to be that It is only dem and Hausa can rule the country.

The Yoruba have not even allowed the Hausa to enjoy one full tenure in Office.

Our best bet is Biafra.
ibos missed a golden opportunity when they betrayed ojukwu. Ojukwu formed apga cos he knew that 4 ibos 2 have a voice in Nigeria they needed a political platform.I believe ojukwu saw a future where apga would b a rallying point which would unite all ibos in Nigeria and abroad. But guess what, ibos seemed 2 have known better. they betrayed ojukwu, starting frolicking with PDP and other political parties 2d point that apga has been reduced 2 a one party state that has no representation at d national assembly. It's not enough 2 bring out names when there's no political platform 2 rally people
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by str8talk1: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Are we cursed?
Are these the best we can offer?
Okoroahausa an APC man.....the son of an Hausa woman.
Kalu an A P C man, what did he achieve during his time as Governor of Abia State.
Mama Peace...what a rubbish!!!!
Ekweremadu and Peter Obi.can be seen to be manageable.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by nengibo: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2017
Ekinematics I thought PEJ is of wakirike-Ijaw extraction
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Stinson007(m): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2017
I have supported alot of Ndigbo agenda on this platform but this is nonsense. This is democracy and people should select their leaders not some groups ranting hopelessly. I doubt the credibility of this news, this is nonsense!!'
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by FrankGiel: 1:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Thus is the exact reason why I said u can't do a referendum in Nigeria..anybody that can can think of PEJ as a President is clearly a fool.
Are those the kind of people that are mentally sound to decide for a nation??
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Stinson007(m): 1:32am On Jun 17, 2017
totorimi:
The only one I believe can stand face to face with both the local and international insurgence is Prof. Charles Soludo he has the answer to the economic, political, religious, educational, agricultural problems of Nigeria and most importantly he is brand model we can present outside because he is presidential.

Another person in this category is senator Ken Nnamani, he has the can do spirit.

Peter Obi s too soft he will be crushed by the cabal, inshort he will be another GEJ, he wont be able to confront the cabal frontally. Same for Emeka Anyaokwu.
Orji Kalu has lost it he needs to go and work on is public image.
Ekwerenmadu asnt done anything for the Ibos to warrant his name to be included in there.
PEJ is better off as a former first lady please.

Oga how na? What did he do as a CBN governor? How many mandates can he control at zone leve?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Stinson007(m): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2017
barcaboi:

obi can never get there with the stunt pulled during his 2nd term campaign against ACN: tagging it Awos party and people shdnt vote Awos party.....big deal is 90% SW are awo faithfuls and I doubt SW forgets
ObI and ekwerenmadu are the best shot at Igbo presidency, politics is a game of numbers, they two could garner votes in the zone (south east n ss) and with a complement of northern Atiku,sule lamido or southern Fayose,
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Lol. These guys won't stop embarrassing themselves.
LOL, comedy of errors.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2017
These people are mocking the Igbo nation they claim to represent by the inclusion of mama Peace. Mama Patience who cannot make a simple sentence correctly, is these all the have top offer? Erin keeke.....

Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Dazih: 4:30am On Jun 17, 2017
ijustdey:
2019 presidency: S’East committee shortlists Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Orji-Uzor Kalu, Obi, 8 others

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/2019-presidency-seast-committee-shortlists-patience-jonathan-ekweremadu-okorocha-orji-uzor-kalu-obi-8-others/

So South East Is Now Cluelless to think husband and wife will become president is nigeria their family?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by juman(m): 4:33am On Jun 17, 2017
jjjjj2017:

SAME HERE grin grin grin

PEJ FOR 2019 PRESIDENCY INSHA ALLAH

grin grin grin

Those groups are nonsense groups.
They are just after money to get from her.

How could a sane person or group of persons suggest that woman as president?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by ElhassanAuyo: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2017
President of which country? Aren't you biafrogs? Mothers fucking miscrents. We the Arewans and yorubas will never let this happened.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by Ohwojero: 4:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Let see what will happen,but don't fail to understand that woman can not in any form lead the country. shocked
Re: 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted by thanknairaland1: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2017
dis is wea u see d foolishness of ibos. dey even end up fighting anoda Biafra war within demselvs just to bring out one person. dats y I love hausas dat believe in demsevs. I'm a confirmed ibo man but I knw ibos and dea over wiseness dat makes dem to die in a foolish mans back yard ie hausas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates / Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory / Comedian Wale Gate's Oshiomhole Tweet Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.