Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (1376 Views)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / 4 Policemen Dismissed For Stealing Jonathan’s TVs, Fridges, Ijaw Attires, Suits / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by sarrki(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Photos show an alleged ex-Private in the Nigerian military who claimed he was dismissed from the military for protecting Biafra supporters from being attacked by Hausas during their meetings at Abraka in Asaba.

Soldier allegedly dismissed for protecting Biafrans

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/photos-soldier-allegedly-dismissed-protecting-biafrans/

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by CutieGuy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
Photos show an alleged ex-Private in the Nigerian military who claimed he was dismissed from the military for protecting Biafra supporters from being attacked by Hausas during their meetings at Abraka in Asaba.

Soldier allegedly dismissed for protecting Biafrans

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/photos-soldier-allegedly-dismissed-protecting-biafrans/
impunity

1 Like

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
cry
Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
This are one if the fraudster recruited by MAZI the criminal

I mean the Onikuje of Kuje land

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
cry

What sad about this ?

That guy is a confirmed criminal

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by chemicalDisease: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
And people wonder y Buhari is now a vegetable.
That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:

What sad about this ?

That guy is a confirmed criminal
He was only trying to protect the lives of his people just as buhari once protected those of boko harams

Remember he said,' an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north'... God bless internet

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by Evablizin(f): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Almost everthing about nigeria is wrong,I weep for this country because injustice is now their motto
Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by awesomely: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by Karlman: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by HiddenShadow: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
God won't forget his stand for justice
His generation will be blessed
Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by Garrirevenge(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
They say we are over 180 million Nigerians. And I think one of the few ways Nigeria can progress is if 30 million Nigerians die. Now don't get me wrong, I am not praying or wishing for war. Rather, I estimate that our nation have at least 30 million evil people we can do without to have peace. The ritualists who would kill a 7 year old boy or his innocent mother to become rich. The herbalists who demand for blood, head or private parts to make people rich. The kidnappers who ruthlessly kidnap, demanding insane ransom that drains the entire purse of innocent families. The politicians...well, let us not even bother to take a census here, 99% of them won't survive the cut. The 'Lolo' who takes a 9 year old innocent child and forces her into prostitution for her selfish gains. The heartless people who make fake drugs knowing fully well that the fake would hurt or kill innocent folks. That one idiot you find in almost every community now in Nigeria. The one everyone knows is the ringleader terrorizing the community, robbing homes, stealing bags and phones from innocent folks, raping innocent girls, yet no one dares report to the police. And the police, ah the police, yes the police force. Let me not give percentage, so I won't be arrested today. I 'jejely' pass on this. The judges who sell justice to the rich and mighty, but with speed will jail the poor common man. Plus so many more evil men and women. Now you would see that my estimate of 30 million might even be moderate. Too many evil people abound in our society. The standard excuse is to blame the society as a reason why they indulge in such. The pathetic part are those of us who aid such an excuse with the constant 'nothing is working'. Even in hell fire, some are employed legitimately. The Devil employs the services of those who go about whipping those hell was made for. That should tell you that no matter how terrible and wicked a place might be, legitimate work abounds if only you seek. So this day I pray for my dear nation, that wherever those evil people are IF THEY DON'T REPENT, may they all have heart attack, collapse and die so the rest of us can have peace. AMEN. © OmòBùHáRí

1 Like

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Garrirevenge:
They say we are over 180 million
Nigerians. And I think one of the
few ways Nigeria can progress is
if 30 million Nigerians die.
Now don't get me wrong, I am not
praying or wishing for war. Rather, I estimate that our nation
have at least 30 million evil
people we can do without to have
peace.
The ritualists who would kill a 7
year old boy or his innocent mother to become rich.
The herbalists who demand for
blood, head or private parts to
make people rich.
The kidnappers who ruthlessly
kidnap, demanding insane ransom that drains the entire purse of
innocent families.
The politicians...well, let us not
even bother to take a census
here, 99% of them won't survive
the cut. The 'Lolo' who takes a 9 year old
innocent child and forces her into
prostitution for her selfish gains.
The heartless people who make
fake drugs knowing fully well
that the fake would hurt or kill innocent folks.
That one idiot you find in almost
every community now in Nigeria.
The one everyone knows is the
ringleader terrorizing the
community, robbing homes, stealing bags and phones from
innocent folks, raping innocent
girls, yet no one dares report to
the police.
And the police, ah the police, yes
the police force. Let me not give percentage, so I won't be
arrested today. I 'jejely' pass on
this.
The judges who sell justice to the
rich and mighty, but with speed
will jail the poor common man. Plus so many more evil men and
women. Now you would see that
my estimate of 30 million might
even be moderate. Too many evil
people abound in our society.
The standard excuse is to blame the society as a reason why they
indulge in such. The pathetic part
are those of us who aid such an
excuse with the constant 'nothing
is working'.
Even in hell fire, some are employed legitimately. The Devil
employs the services of those
who go about whipping those hell
was made for. That should tell
you that no matter how terrible
and wicked a place might be, legitimate work abounds if only
you seek.
So this day I pray for my dear
nation, that wherever those evil
people are IF THEY DON'T REPENT,
may they all have heart attack, collapse and die so the rest of us
can have peace. AMEN.
© OmòBùHáRí

Please uncle I know you copied it somewhere

Now take time and read the thr.....sh you pasted

You need to lucubrate the whole system

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by Doublecheck: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
We appreciate you sir.
That said i don't trust this government it could be a ploy by Hausa/fulani led administration
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should not out of sympathy or empathy meet with this man or employ him
The government could be using him as a tool to get to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Lets us use wisdom
Re: Photos: Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans by madridguy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
I smell lies.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chief Osita Chidoka Makes A Brief Stopover At Stanel Oil Awka / Wike, CJN In Fresh Land Scandal / You Will Love This Article On Restructuring By Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.