Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,247 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) (36033 Views)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by xaggar(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2017
This story is untrue and fake! I reside in asaba and nothing of that sort ever happened. Asaba is a small town and a news such as that would spread as fast as wild fire in the town.

The story never happened!
It is fake!
I suspect it is generated by bloggers sympathetic to the Biafra cause.

Nonsense!
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by outstanding100(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2017
The People who dismissed him should be interrogated to actually know what occurred.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.

Modified: I can see many idiots quoting and insulting me, I don't have the time to reply you all one by one which is the reason I'm elaborating on my post.

As a Nigerian soldier, if after pledging allegiance to protect and serve the federal republic of Nigeria, and you are dumb enough to protect individuals that claim to be citizens of illegal sovereign state like Biafra, then you deserved to be outrightly dismissed. This stupid soldier complaining that he was dismissed for protecting illegal entities like Biafrans is like a US soldier complaining that he got dismissed by US army for protecting illegal immigrants in US. It is a conflict of interest fool. However, if he protects the citizens of Abia, Anambra, Imo or any other state in Nigeria that are peacefully protesting for actualization of Biafra then he deserves not to be dismissed.

Now to the issue of if IPOB members are members of illegal organization or not. If members of an organization peacefully protest for actualization, emancipation, realization of any sovereign state they believe is for their good interest, then such organization is not illegal unless they take up arms against Nigeria Military force. This explain the reason why organization like Massob (Movement for actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra) and Mend (Movement for emancipation of Niger Delta) cannot be classified as illegal because they are movements for an interest. For Ipob (Indigenous People of Biafra) since the name of the organization didn't state if they are movement, what will be looked at is their agenda. If their agenda is to peaceful demonstrate for the secession of a region of Nigeria then they are legal. However, if their agenda is to take arms against federal republic of Nigeria, then the organization and as well as its members are illegal.
These are some of the issues that would have been trashed out by Justice Nyako before he released Nnamdi Cownu on bail. I'm 100% sure that Cownu and his lawyers would have firstly pledge that he is a Nigerian and secondly vow that his organization is not a guerrilla organization that wants to declare war on Nigeria before he was released on bail. Otherwise, he would have been sentenced to death for treason.
You were busy mentioning fool!!! In the insensitive and impulsive post you made up there, but you're the real imbecilic buffoon. You contradicted yourself after saying he shouldn't protect people who seeks for separate entity like Biafra, and you still came back to justify their quest for as long as they don't bear arms. Now let me ask you, does IPOB or any other Biafra agitators group bear arms? Why don't they deserve protection? What makes that guy's dismissal justifiable? Do you now know who the real fool is?
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ugoelvis1(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2017
BiafranBornBoy:

This same thing he said when he came to Nkpor, Anambra state..
Thank God am being vindicated, more reports will come from around Onitsha sooner than later . If he isn't a fraudster, he wouldn't still be hanging about in Onitsha and environs bearing in mind he would have made enough money from People's CHARITY over two months he is walking around. I will always remember that boy, dark, slim and athletic youth, just walk towards us in a location at Mgbuka Obosi, boosting in confidence, greeted and started reciting his perceived story, he attracted attention and many sympathisers who showered him with monitized gifts. His story seems gullible and I left unconvinced. I didn't care to record because it's unceremonial. But hope to accost him again and certainly post the location. He is much on ground and can't leave his "his business"

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Revolva(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry nigeria shame
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2017
hilroy:
I'm 100% sure that Cownu and his lawyers would[s][/s] have firstly pledge that he is a Nigerian and secondly vow that his organization is not a guerrilla organization that wants to declare war on Nigeria before he was released on bail. Otherwise, he would have been sentenced to death for treason.
I didn't see this part when quoted you, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my time and energy responding to your idiocy having seen the emptiness of your dull scull.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by FBIL: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.

Modified: I can see many idiots quoting and insulting me, I don't have the time to reply you all one by one which is the reason I'm elaborating on my post.

As a Nigerian soldier, if after pledging allegiance to protect and serve the federal republic of Nigeria, and you are dumb enough to protect individuals that claim to be citizens of illegal sovereign state like Biafra, then you deserved to be outrightly dismissed. This stupid soldier complaining that he was dismissed for protecting illegal entities like Biafrans is like a US soldier complaining that he got dismissed by US army for protecting illegal immigrants in US. It is a conflict of interest fool. However, if he protects the citizens of Abia, Anambra, Imo or any other state in Nigeria that are peacefully protesting for actualization of Biafra then he deserves not to be dismissed.

Now to the issue of if IPOB members are members of illegal organization or not. If members of an organization peacefully protest for actualization, emancipation, realization of any sovereign state they believe is for their good interest, then such organization is not illegal unless they take up arms against Nigeria Military force. This explain the reason why organization like Massob (Movement for actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra) and Mend (Movement for emancipation of Niger Delta) cannot be classified as illegal because they are movements for an interest. For Ipob (Indigenous People of Biafra) since the name of the organization didn't state if they are movement, what will be looked at is their agenda. If their agenda is to peaceful demonstrate for the secession of a region of Nigeria then they are legal. However, if their agenda is to take arms against federal republic of Nigeria, then the organization and as well as its members are illegal.
These are some of the issues that would have been trashed out by Justice Nyako before he released Nnamdi Cownu on bail. I'm 100% sure that Cownu and his lawyers would have firstly pledge that he is a Nigerian and secondly vow that his organization is not a guerrilla organization that wants to declare war on Nigeria before he was released on bail. Otherwise, he would have been sentenced to death for treason.
Na only u waka come?
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.
Does the guy look like an indigent of Asaba or a Delta man? How would you expect him to know all the routine in Asaba and its environs by their specific names?
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
ubongoton:
God punish any person that will ever mention one nigeria in my ear
i
when His thought and ways is not like a dumb bell brain like yours. He judges by the heart not by sight nor by emotions. He is a Just God.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Alwaystruth: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Private is at the recruit level without ranks ..Most soldiers you sees on battlefield are referred as private because not
commissioned officers but it doesn't mean they 're private soldiers to themselves or any one...
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Malawian(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
So hausa "super humans" were killed, and the soldier is now filled with trepidation? msheeew.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by younglleo: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

Vanguard posted this news, I don't know how to get in touch with the guy, I will personally keep him under my watch, if possible help and sneak him out of the country.
how will u sneak him out cause i seriously wan sneak out of here for sumtin abroad ohh.. Message me biko...All hail BIAFRA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quot
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quo
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
if
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by leofab(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
tutudesz:
Abraka in Asaba?
abraka Market in Asaba.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Zedoo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
hilroy:

Instead of getting all emotional and insultive, come up with an opinion to counter my post

You are first human with a brain before anything else and the right thing should stand above every form of authority or persuasion.

People who don't kill do not deserve to be killed...

The people were agitating... Not killing other Nigerians and the army wanted to wipe them out on 'orders' but this dude resisted and you are here talking about obedience.

He did the damn right thing because his conscience didn't accept what he was about to do... Simple....

Be a human.stop zombiesm.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 1:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 1:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Myfer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.