Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Buy Blackstrap Molasses 6000 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Blackstrap Molasses 6000 (1661 Views)

We Need Buyers For 6000 Pieces Gas Oil Pipes / 》》start A Perfume Oil Business With As Low As 6000 NGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Blackstrap Molasses 6000 by Awelenoella(f): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Blackstrap molasses is the dark, viscous molasses that remains after maximum extraction of sugar from raw sugar cane. It has the consistency of a thick syrup, as the third boiling of sugar syrup yields blackstrap molasses. This concentrated byproduct is left over after the sugar’s sucrose has been crystallized. It has a robust flavor described as bittersweet. Unlike refined sugar, blackstrap molasses contains essential vitamins and minerals — boasting a number of powerful health benefits.

As the nutritional benefits of blackstrap molasses becomes better known, more and more molasses products are being sold in the supermarket. As opposed to refined sugar, molasses has the power to naturally relieve PMS symptoms, stabilize blood sugar levels, improve bone health, treat symptoms of ADHD and boost skin health.

9 Blackstrap Molasses Benefits

1. Relieves PMS Symptoms

2. Combats Stress

3. Stabilizes Blood Sugar Levels

4. Helps Prevent Cancer

5. Promotes Skin Health

6. Improves Bone Health

7. Serves as Natural Remedy for ADD and ADHD

Research has shown that the same symptoms

8. Treats Arthritis

9. Contains Cholesterol-Lowing Potassium

After Reading All The Great Benefit Of Blackstrap Molasses You Can Order 1000ml In Lagos For 6500 Naira By Contacting Me On Watapp or Call me on 08147966156.

Re: Buy Blackstrap Molasses 6000 by teechudleyy(f): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2018
Hi. How do I get it

(1) (Reply)

DPK PFI For Sale! Urgent!! / BLCO For Sale @$10 Less 4 (CIF,TTT,TTO) / PARTNER WITH ME IN MY AGO SUPPLY TO DANGOTE OBAJANA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.