Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

When Your Time Comes I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Time Comes I (259 Views)

'Corruption Will Not End In Nigeria Till Jesus Comes' - Prophet Abiara / Daily Spiritual Digest: When Your Time Comes IV / When Your Time Comes III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Time Comes I by jonatoye(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~
____________________­____________
[13-06-2017]

Focus: When your Time Comes I

WORD FOR TODAY
Everything about a man's life will fall in its proper shape and place when the time of God's favour comes over Him!!!
********************­****
Scriptural Reference
"Therefore all the elders of Israel came to the king at Hebron, and King David made a covenant with them at Hebron before the LORD. And they anointed David king over Israel." (2 Samuel 5:3 NKJV).
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤­¤¤
David had been anointed as the king of Israel after the Lord rejected King Saul but didn't have access to the throne immediately. The most interesting part of this issue was that people were not ignorant of the fact that he had been anointed yet they never rooted for him because his time had not come.

The Lord has perfected that which concerns you; it will only manifest at the appointed time provided you cooperate with Him to workout His good pleasure in your life (Isa 64:4). Here, we saw the elders coming to David to make Him king without any obstacle.
God is revealing to us again through the life of David that despite His wonderful plans for us; they won't come automatically and suddenly. It involves time and process to bring about the required preparation and character development.
____________________­___________
Question For Meditation
+ What are you doing with your life as you wait upon God?

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to wait properly on you and manifest gloriously at the appointed time in Jesus name. Amen.

Main Emphasis:
When your time comes the way becomes clear and the resistance towards your manifestation dies a nature death!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~
Grace to you in Jesus name.

Have a Wonderful Tuesday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herd Of Cattle Invade Church In Benue State / When Your Dreams Are Under Siege. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.