Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware (642 Views)

Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by ayosiku: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
I would like to warn everyone who cares to read this. Never pay for a house you that is still in the building process. There is a crime syndicate that illegally collects money from innocent people and they will render you homeless. I was a recent victim of such and the case is on-going. These people are shameless and evil, collecting money from hundreds of people for a 15 man apartment. Please beware of these numbers :- 09093280468 (Tunji) he is one of the scam agents. I have promised to kill him if I see him anywhere. Account name I paid to is this :- funmilayo Akingboju (first Bank ) - 0131701311
Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by Nbote(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am very sure if d name of d agent had been a south eastern name , Some morons would have flooded d thread with their usual ranting and bigotry but now its a south western name dey'll make sure to avoid it like a plague.. D sooner they realise everyone is a prospective criminal and no region enjoys monopoly of crime d beta for dem...

2 Likes

Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by ayosiku: 1:30am On Jun 17, 2017
I taya ooooo.. Anyone can be evil, not just souther or eastern people...
Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by lekan4id(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2017
I am one of the victim .
This is the house and the owner of the account we all paid to

1 Like

Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by ayosiku: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice one. Evil must be exposed.

Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by bum8: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
lekan4id:
I am one of the victim .
This is the house and the owner of the account we all paid to
I also paid for this house since October last year and it has being one story to another...this is how people bring curses upon their generations

(1) (Reply)

See New Photos Of The Little Baby Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / Police Meet Herbalists, Arrest 87 ‘badoo’ Cultists, Declare 20 Wanted / 19-year-old Boy Runs Mad After Visiting Babalawo For ‘yahoo Plus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.