Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) (5942 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 17, 2017
According to daddyfreeze he wrote "Saw this comment on my timeline and here is my reply.
-
@precious2985 if this is really you, then I can't believe you are talking about your children. What about the countless children that the father of your own children has made cry? Were your kids not raised on the proceeds of kidnapping? Please don't come here to play the victim. One more rude word from you and I'll block you. If you want us to sympathize with you don't dare curse anyone on this page! Thank you."

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/06/16/see-what-notorious-kidnapper-evans-wife-wrote-to-freeze-on-instagram-snapshot/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVazuZfF9Wm/

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by delishpot: 1:06am On Jun 17, 2017
That freeze is too childish see his foolsh reply na. Because evans use bad money to raise his kids means they should be treated like crimnals and their image tarnished? If the press can blur out faces of killers , rapists and other criminals, why thenshould those innocent kids privacy not be kept private? Did freeze ask his own dad how he got his money when he (freeze ) was that age? His replies are too childish abd daft. He needs to grow up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by LionDeLeo: 1:32am On Jun 17, 2017
I don't really understand what these people call literacy when even the wife of a supposed billionaire kidnapping flat headed gorilla from potopoto cannot make even the simplest of sentences.

And to even think the flatroness got married to the flatron at 17 reveals the hypocrisy with which the internet is being inundated every second. Pretty sure millions of similar cases abound.

"He told me he has a chop at ladikpo that his into importation and trucks business".

Can you imagine how Lagos is being "developed"?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by redcurry(f): 1:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Evan's story.the more story abt him,the juicer it becomes.

1 Like

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by Kentura(m): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Just imagine craps the stark illiterate wife of the kidnapping flat headed bastard put up in the name of a post.

I don't really understand what these people call literacy when even the wife of a supposed billionaire kidnapping flat headed gorilla cannot make even the simplest of sentences.

And to even think she got married to the flatron at 17 reveals the hypocrisy with which the internet is being inundated every second. Pretty sure millions of similar cases abound.

"He told me he has a chop at ladikpo that his into importation and trucks business".

Can you imagine how Lagos is being "developed".

can't you just focus on the message she wants to pass through?? Mr Cambridge

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Ewedu gobblers of all shapes, sanity and soul, will convulse on this case till thy kingdom come.
Ordinary Kidnapping O. That you and me do on high net worth meat, inside pot of stew.

1 Like

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by jaymichael(m): 3:23am On Jun 17, 2017
delishpot:
That freeze is too childish see his foolsh reply na. Because evans use bad money to raise his kids means they should be treated like crimnals and their image tarnished? If the press can blur out faces of killers , rapists and other criminals, why thenshould those innocent kids privacy not be kept private? Did freeze ask his own dad how he got his money when he (freeze ) was that age? His replies are too childish abd daft. He needs to grow up.
In my honest opinion, Freeze isn't childish here. She has no right to curse anyone here. Are the people she is cursing or wishing an evil predicament responsible for her and her husband's woes? Lots of lives have been ruined, lots of families have been shattered so that herself, her husband and children can live an ostentatious lifestyle. Those are the real victims we need to spare a thought for, not her and her children. They aren't the victims here, they are the ones closely akin to the VILLAIN. It is only natural for the public outcry and anger rubs off on them too.

7 Likes

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by LionDeLeo: 3:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Kentura:

can't you just focus on the message she wants to pass through?? Mr Cambridge

Which message is she passing? Is that not even worse?

Oh, is now Mr Cambridge? Are they not the "most educated" talking about how others are illiterates?

Pls practise what you preach.

11 Likes

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by babfet(m): 3:30am On Jun 17, 2017
My own view to this matter is no matter what Evans need to be a man and stop singing like nursery 1 kid, he dey chop money from strong thing and you dey form ajebo wen den nab you,e done happen e done happen putting the wife and children to this risk for me is not necessary, am not supporting kidnapping but Evans need to be a man stop all these nonsense, you don fall you don fall
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by frankwells(f): 4:06am On Jun 17, 2017
I can't use panadol for their headache

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by ipobarecriminals: 4:23am On Jun 17, 2017
sad sad sad dis dada of a man is a confused one.Ifu block her,she'll die abi?

1 Like

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by Jabioro: 4:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Access to aired your view had made some derailed.. the wife had no remorseful mode, when she was enjoying the good days and still have the stipend of it despite her husband arrest can come to spewed the trash.. she needed to be extradited by the US, to sing more for us ..What a nonsense!
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by madridguy(m): 5:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Daddy Freeze need to learn how to keep shout his mouth in some cases. No one is happy with what Evans did but bringing his wife and children into this is big no to me.

I shake my head for people castigating the innocent woman. I could remember back in the days, there is this man in our area that will use to go into his compound to play, immediately you enter his sitting room the first picture you will see is this man with the current head of state then " Head of state name withheld, for my safety. Lol " not knowing this man is a confirm " Omila " armed robber and no one among his 3 wives knew his into such shady deal.

Another example is only few years ago opposite my compound, this guy his a very responsible, cool headed Okada rider not knowing aside Okada work this guy is something else. The day Operation Sweep brought this guy home with handcuffed and leg chains, is just like dream. No one believed it until his landlord took permission from the officers to ask his tenant what happened and the guy make confession and attested to what the officers said.

Luckily his wife went out and only returned to see people gathered infront of their house and hurried to ask what happened, she nearly collapsed when she got the gist because she never see any traces from her husband. We never believed the case was so serious till after like a week when the police returned to packed the dude things and left his room empty, his landlord approached them again to know if he can visit his tenant and the police replied his too late because the guy has been killed the first day they arrested him because he is a very notorious armed robber. This is when people advised the wife to return back to her family.

My conclusion is that majority of these guys are something else, they will only tell you what they want you to know. I am into importation, I have a business in Togo and so on. May God help us.

No man hand clean, make God just they help us cover over tracks grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by sarrki(m): 5:47am On Jun 17, 2017
The lady know sharp at all

2 Likes

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Both freeze and the lady are foolish. To the Core
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by wyqay: 6:00am On Jun 17, 2017
you mean ladipo or ladikpor

1 Like

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by MARKone(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Which one be "chop" biko nu

2 Likes

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by johnstar(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Dis is fake

Bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by Realkenny(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Anytime Seun and his mods see Evans news

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by shortgun(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Evans wife is not on any social media platform.
Freeze is a chronic attention seeker....
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Well I'm still waiting for nollywood to release a new movie abt dis whole drama,dem no dey fall hand

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by MossLuv: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad dis dada of a man is a confused one.Ifu block her,she'll die abi?

I wonder o. maybe he think his page is that special.
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by jaychubi: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2017
If Evans wife is remotely intelligent she must ve noticed dt her husband is a criminal

They shld face d law n return every pin they stole to d state. I pity d kids BC hard time awaits them ahead

2 Likes

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2017
johnstar:
Dis is fake

Bloggers and lies
Every time blogger's are fake...seeing Instagram page is fake to you? May God help you sir.

1 Like

Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by exlinklodge: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2017
ok oo
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by galadima77(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
Daddy Freeze need to learn how to keep shout his mouth in some cases. No one is happy with what Evans did but bringing his wife and children into this is big no to me.

I shake my head for people castigating the innocent woman. I could remember back in the days, there is this man in our area that will use to go into his compound to play, immediately you enter his sitting room the first picture you will see is this man with the current head of state then " Head of state name withheld, for my safety. Lol " not knowing this man is a confirm " Omila " armed robber and no one among his 3 wives knew his into such shady deal.

Another example is only few years ago opposite my compound, this guy his a very responsible, cool headed Okada rider not knowing aside Okada work this guy is something else. The day Operation Sweep brought this guy home with handcuffed and leg chains, is just like dream. No one believed it until his landlord took permission from the officers to ask his tenant what happened and the guy make confession and attested to what the officers said.

Luckily his wife went out and only returned to see people gathered infront of their house and hurried to ask what happened, she nearly collapsed when she got the gist because she never see any traces from her husband. We never believed the case was so serious till after like a week when the police returned to packed the dude things and left his room empty, his landlord approached them again to know if he can visit his tenant and the police replied his too late because the guy has been killed the first day they arrested him because he is a very notorious armed robber. This is when people advised the wife to return back to her family.

My conclusion is that majority of these guys are something else, they will only tell you what they want you to know. I am into importation, I have a business in Togo and so on. May God help us.

No man hand clean, make God just they help us cover over tracks grin

Nice stories for good morals but ur conclusion is mind troubling! How can U pray to God to cover "our tracks"?
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by toygod2: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
COULD THIS BE TRUE? cry
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by delishpot: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
jaymichael:
In my honest opinion, Freeze isn't childish here. She has no right to curse anyone here. Are the people she is cursing or wishing an evil predicament responsible for her and her husband's woes? Lots of lives have been ruined, lots of families have been shattered so that herself, her husband and children can live an ostentatious lifestyle. Those are the real victims we need to spare a thought for, not her and her children. They aren't the victims here, they are the ones closely akin to the VILLAIN. It is only natural for the public outcry and anger rubs off on them too.

Freeze behaved childish when he brought her kids into it. They did not direct their dad to steal in order for them to live large. They are victims here too in a way.
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by JAAY52: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Does Ds mean Ds woman is still running Free?
So which investigation r dey conducting?
From her statement, she claims to be unaware..she's either lying or he has more dn one wife.
Na wa
We are watching
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
jaymichael:

Your 'honest opinion' is warped and illogical
Re: See What Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife Wrote To Freeze On Instagram (snapshot) by jaymichael(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your 'honest opinion' is warped and illogical
Then give us your own "logical" 'unwarped' opinion. busy body. Maybe you too shared out of the proceeds of her husband's criminal activities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Youth Set RCCG Church Ablaze In Benin over The Murder Of Uniben Student / NHRC, NAPTIP, Police Join Forces Against Rape In Nigeria / New Cult War As Eiye No2 Man Is Killed Like A Common Criminal - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.