Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Haven't I Worth It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Haven't I Worth It (342 Views)

You Are Missing If You Haven't Heard Of The CHATMOGUL / Please Help!!! It's Monday And I Still Haven't Seen My Jamb Result. / Cool Historical Photos You Probably Haven't Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haven't I Worth It by Multikin(m): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Let me start by saying, please forgive me if my grammer is err, moreover, i'm not took good at english, but i believe practice makes perfect. 'Haven't I Worth It?' as the topic sound is not a retorical question, but i want to get an answer. Why this topic or question? About few weeks ago, i made an appeal to every nairaland members to support me win a contest that is coming up this early July and also advise me as well if necessary. But the turn-up was very poor. It makes me felt humiliated as if i don't worth a trophy. Please note, i didn't ask for financial support or material support as the case may be, but only to like my page and also recommend it to friends. However, there is no way i can participate or qualify for this contest without having atlest 1000 likes on my official facebook page. And there is no way i can proceed that far without nairaland member's supports. Please members, l need your help, kindly click and like this page to support me; => http://facebook.com/mizzyobot1 I pray as you support me during this tribulent and humiliative period..., Heaven shall give you maximum supports in all your endeavours and also help you defeat all the enemies of your life. May God bless you good members of nairaland as you honour my invitation. Please if you have any suggestion, contributions or advice? I'll appreciate. Here is the link to the page => http://facebook.com/mizzyobot1

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Please / Wanted: HTML And APP Designer Based In Benin / 15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ. 14.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.