Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report (11170 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
copy and pest guru... that wasn't my bed , do I have to keep money in the house so thief like you go come thief am ? e no go work... abeg I need that picture of u pick pocketing at oshodi market, don't worry if they catch u, I go follow burn u... ole abeg upload more of the copied pic... hahahahaha
Wereh the copy and paste link?
Oh nor B your bed ahahahahaah whose bed is that then grin grin grin

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
erico2k2:
As for international travel . Look what I use and get records on
criminal ain't u ashamed of your miserable life... well I busted you again... https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-yellow-hands-holding-barclaycard-visa-set-on-white-background-52701362.html&ved=0ahUKEwjdzseB7MXUAhWRZ1AKHfK8CgoQFggfMAE&usg=AFQjCNGOfB6L4Zn-9xNQ-hqU0Jid5mUwUw guy go get a life .... u get distinction in copycat hahahahaha
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
criminal ain't u ashamed of your miserable life... well I busted you again... https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-yellow-hands-holding-barclaycard-visa-set-on-white-background-52701362.html&ved=0ahUKEwjdzseB7MXUAhWRZ1AKHfK8CgoQFggfMAE&usg=AFQjCNGOfB6L4Zn-9xNQ-hqU0Jid5mUwUw guy go get a life .... u get distinction in copycat hahahahaha
Eyah, I nor k now say garri blind U too, look my card is White Platinum look again ,I know you are still in your shoe shop, but

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
erico2k2:

Eyah, I nor k now say garri blind U too, look my card is White Platinum look again ,I know you are still in your shoe shop, but
hahahahaha thief u dey claim where u no dey... post another pix make I give u another follow up link.... don't forget to upload pictures of ur poor dad tapping palm wine in the village hahahahaha and pictures of that promiscuous woman selling sapele water at the village square
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
hahahahaha thief u dey claim where u no dey... post another pix make I give u another follow up link.... don't forget to upload pictures of ur poor dad tapping palm wine in the village hahahahaha and pictures of that promiscuous woman selling sapele water at the village square
ah I do post pics nah abi U nor see debit car gold and platinum lol or make I post my car keys too? grin grin grin
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
erico2k2:

Wereh the copy and paste link?
Oh nor B your bed ahahahahaah whose bed is that then grin grin grin
omo u no dey shame chai nah card wey expire since 2002 you still dey upload why not make use of Google search engine and see if u can upload more current pictures, meanwhile the hand holding that card resemble someone who dey village dey do farming haahaha
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
omo u no dey shame chai nah card wey expire since 2002 you still dey upload why not make use of Google search engine and see if u can upload more current pictures, meanwhile the hand holding that card resemble someone who dey village dey do farming haahaha
ahaha where the expiry date, stop eating garri, 2002 is the last batch of 16 numbers on the card, U want me to show you my full card number so u can buy shoes for your shop abi ? thieffff grin grin
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
erico2k2:

ahaha where the expiry date, stop eating garri,
at the far end... u don't have to post old Google pictures to prove a point, show ur ugly black face...lemme see his dry and dirty u are... meanwhile greet ur palm wine taper dad for me hahahahaha
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
at the far end... u don't have to post old Google pictures to prove a point, show ur ugly black face...lemme see his dry and dirty u are... meanwhile greet ur palm wine taper dad for me hahahahaha
I know you don't know how card numbers work but here is my Gild card

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
chey I tell you say nah Garri you dey drink your eye don blind now foxtrot Oscar

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 12:41am On Jun 18, 2017
erico2k2:

chey I tell you say nah Garri you dey drink your eye don blind now foxtrot Oscar
many fraudsters have access to credit cards, so yours is not exceptional.... if I can pay millions per annual for my shops here in Nigeria and abroad ,don't u think I can afford to feed ur entire village ? nwokem stop living a fake lifestyle... London guys we don't see them as guys that do hard things, they are not ballers, broke ass niqqas, they hardly visit home if they manage visit, they will keep telling u how they starved so they can pay rent and tax, how they eat once a week, Oga I no go lie you, I no get time for salary, bcuz I can make a profit and double ur 2months salary within 2weeks without headache, omo i no dey go abroad to look skyscrapers.... do u know how much i paid for a stalls in Ibn Battuta Mall ?
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
many fraudsters have access to credit cards, so yours is not exceptional.... if I can pay millions per annual for my shops here in Nigeria and abroad ,don't u think I can afford to feed ur entire village ? nwokem stop living a fake lifestyle... London guys we don't see them as guys that do hard things, they are not ballers, broke ass niqqas, they hardly visit home if they manage visit, they will keep telling u how they starved so they can pay rent and tax, how they eat once a week, Oga I no go lie you, I no get time for salary, bcuz I can make a profit and double ur 2months salary within 2weeks without headache, omo i no dey go abroad to look skyscrapers.... do u know how much i paid for a stalls in Ibn Battuta Mall ?
Ahaha U go to Dubai to buy clothes/shoes and come back and sell at Alaba and you think you B John Snow grin grin grin
You think I have not bought goods from Dubai and china b4, I dont know what thier Trade fair is and exhibition centers, stop fooling yourself
Do you think you are talking to one of you co traders at alaba market .Grow up I know you seek my attention, with your rotten bed foxtrot Oscar.

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahaha U go to Dubai to buy clothes/shoes and come back and sell at Alaba and you think you B John Snow grin grin grin
You think I have not bought goods from Dubai and china b4, I dont know what thier Trade fair is and exhibition centers, stop fooling yourself
Do you think you are talking to one of you co traders at alaba market .Grow up I know you seek my attention, with your rotten bed foxtrot Oscar.
just tell me u need small money to help ur poor parents in the village I would have reconsider hahahahaha, on a serious note how much do u need to rehabilitate the old palm wine taper , abeg stop hiding I knw mosquitoes are chasing and heat is disturbing u tonight... abeg u don tired of stealing pix from Google
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 1:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
just tell me u need small money to help ur poor parents in the village I would have reconsider hahahahaha, on a serious note how much do u need to rehabilitate the old palm wine taper , abeg stop hiding I knw mosquitoes are chasing and heat is disturbing u tonight... abeg u don tired of stealing pix from Google
ahaha how is the rotten bed? with holes
How can a millionaire sleep on this
U cant even sample me $100

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 1:57am On Jun 18, 2017
my boys chilling out... show ur face ugly monkey lalalalalalalalala
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by Bullhari007(m): 2:02am On Jun 18, 2017
check the swagness of one of my shop.... one stock jean there can change ur life... faceless monster hohohogogogogo
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 2:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
poor bastardized wifeless goat feel the office and my living room... show ur face poor rat hahahahaha copycat guru
See as U be like okere Juju plz remove the pic of the poor lady from NL,
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 2:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
check the swagness of one of my shop.... one stock jean there can change ur life... faceless monster hohohogogogogo
U look like those clowns in Trafalgar square, Im sorry to say grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 2:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
product of quarter system... abeg Google another pix and pest he he he he he AJ tout
kai you are an embarrassment to your village, nah who do you this thing?
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by erico2k2(m): 2:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
ewu where are you... if u refuse to reply Right now... sango , amadioha and ikenga will jungle moles your A$$hole .... piglet ... I knw U are one of dis lowly, 5th grade kidnapper... u have my pix and business address... dare cross my boundary and see tyres around your neck ... ezi bida
I dey wait for you to show me your private Jet plzzzzz and you car park plzz
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by jaytime(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
sukkot:
all these diasporan nigerians are poor like church rat. you mean 20 million nigerians in diaspora sent an amount in a year that is less than one man dangotes net worth ? church rat diasporans SMH undecided
Church rat? Are you kidding us? Be fair for once na. Those guys are not as stingy as your so called rich home based Naija, yet you call them church rat. I offer services to several of them on this platform so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report by sukkot: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
jaytime:

Church rat? Are you kidding us? Be fair for once na. Those guys are not as stingy as your so called rich home based Naija, yet you call them church rat. I offer services to several of them on this platform so I know what I'm talking about.
i was trolling bro lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital / UBA Bank Plc - Savings Account!. / Nigerians Not Patient With Buhari’s Govt, Change Takes Times —folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.