Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding (35896 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Photos From Mercy Johnson's Daughter Purity's 4th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by myahna(f): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Never seen a page boy who had two little brides. undecided

This is symbolic...
It means Purity might be destined to be a 2nd wife or an addict to threesomes.
i wonder the day you will say something nice to ppl...
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by Bullhari007(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
are they trying to encourage the boy polygamously
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by Bashnigga(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Abeg which of them be Purity, the one by the right or left
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by micflo28(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is symbolic...
Finally bro. Truck don crush ur sense cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by harmonydoris(f): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is symbolic...
I reject it for the little innocent girl in Jesus name. May God have mercy on you
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by Jayjey(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2017
This is lively. well done.

want to be an entrepreneur?. Check my signature. .
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by Husty(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
ANIEXTY:

Roses are red, violets are blue;
Sense is free, but it's far from you !!

May God bless you for this 'poetic justice' bruh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2017
See dat Mercy Johnson pix as she fair like ripe tomatoes. Person wey dark n black like motor tyre. Make-up bad gan.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Another star in the making.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by ajasbaba(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is symbolic...

your brain need to be flashed.

OR
factory reset i guess.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by Burgerlomo: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lovely
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by dstar01(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is symbolic...

Walahi ur mata tire me pass anything... I dey sure say your brain no fit pass 4mb Ram
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by Tsam1959(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
praizmedia:
The Veteran actress , shared really cute photos of her daughter purity, dressed in a flowing while lace dress, at her Uncle, Ebi’s wedding.

She accessorized her dress with a silver crown, matching necklace and earrings, holding on to a while flower basket.

Purity played the role of the flower girl, alongside her friends. Mercy shared the photos and captioned it:

‘And My Purity Okojie was a little bride at her Unc Ebi’s wedding…see dem cuties cuties .’

Photos below;
STEPS TO OVERCOME THE NPOWER REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON THE SITE

1.Visit this web page;npower.gov.ng and click APPLY NOW

2.You will see a page asking you to CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM, select your most preferred option from

HEALTH,AGRO,TEACH and tax.

3.On the next page , close the NPOWER REGISTRATION DISCLAIMER.

4.You will then see the NPOWER application portal

5.Fill in your details correctly to increase your chance of getting selected .

6.Then CLICK SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION button at the bottom of the page

7.A page will Open congratulating you and you will see your NPOWER REGISTRATION ID, please write it

down for future reference.

8.That all you are done ,In a short while you would receive a mail to notify you on further

information.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/mercy-johnson-shares-photos-of-purity.html?m=0

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by Crestedguy4real: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is symbolic...
you this mad man again,the kind words way dey come out of your mouth fit wake dead body,buzzy body,foolish attention seeker
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by beautiful232(f): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
OfficialSam:

Just like u are my dear! I checked ur pishure grin grin

thanks dear
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by beautiful232(f): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
OfficialSam:

Just like u are my dear! I checked ur pishure kiss

tnx dear
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by okrote4real: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is symbolic...
Are you a future babalawo?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by tealaw(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
What a terrible name. Only in naija
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding by labake1(f): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is symbolic...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Davido, Phyno At Burna Boy’s Private Listening Of “outside” Album / Actress Damilola Attoh Sexy In Bedroom Pic / Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.