Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing (34827 Views)

Argentinian Submarine: Missing Crew Killed In Underwater Explosion / USS Fitzgerald :U.S Navy Releases Names And Photos Of Officers Found Dead / All 7 Missing US Sailors Found Dead Inside USS Fitzgerald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by snthesis(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
the US and JAPAN are allies. now how do u check ur ally for carrying illegal equipment/ without straining the relationship, simple crash into the vessel and then during the investigtion you can test if your hunch/intel was correct or not ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Tsam1959(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ojabe:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40310563
All issues on N-power 2017 registration has been resolved by the technical team and the call center numbers are now on

...You can kindly re-apply if you had issues on registration before now
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by GrandGarcon: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
does a ship move side ways? form the picture it is clear that that Japanese container ship hit the navy ship, may be the Americans thought the container ship will serve then the container ship captain thought at the same time that the navy ship will move faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by wiseman1494(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
The ship fail brake
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by yongg: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
This trends of things not working as expected is starting to prick me...

Grenfell alarms systems not working in a developed city such as London?

Then,

one of the most advanced warship with radar systems colliding?

I think the one of the ship collision is due to human error, because...

Firstly, ships are slow, you can practically seed them approach ,duh! you might even be able to extrapolate direction of intent from radar reading on intervals.

secondly, I change my mind lets just stop at that firstly. Thank you smiley
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by ismhab(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
The hand work of North Korean leader kim Jong-Un, let the war began.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
manny4life:
Believe this news at your own risk. There's more to this that meets the eyes because there's no way an sophisticated and technological advanced warship would crash into a container carrier.
Are u sure?
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
UlqU3:
Mtcheww

What is a US ship doing in Japan waters?
Everytime this people will be doing shady sh¡t
U.S ships are everywhere especially asia (south china sea and korea)
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
EazyMoh:
US with their overpriced equipment.
You wonder what's the use of the ship if it can't detect and protect itself.
Conspiracy theorists already on the scene. Have you wondered just a little whether the so called sophisticated ship isn't really that sophisticated? I bet if it were a Nigerian navy you won't contemplate the news. You will be among those to be shouting "useless country, we don't know how to do things properly....bla bla"
I hate people talking like you those men keep the world safe and they have families even modern tanks can't save anyone just JESUS CHRIST. they are men like you but they choose protect their nation.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
with all the onboard sensors, how was a freighter ship able to collide with a destroyer? was this some form of sabotage or No one on the destroyer hailed the freighter ship inorder to prevent the collision
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
yongg:
This trends of thing no working is starting to prick me...

Grenfell alarms systems not working in a developed city such as London?

Then,

one of the most advanced warship with radar systems colliding?

I think the one of the ship collision is human error, because...

Firstly, ship are slow, you can practically seed them approach ,duh! you might even be able to extrapolate direction of intent from radar reading on intervals.

secondly, I change my mind lets just stop at that firstly. Thank you smiley
U have not being to the battle field even if u have not like world powers only JESUS CAN SAVE pray for them.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by yongg: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ikio:
U have not being to the battle field even if u have not like world powers only JESUS CAN SAVE pray for them.

I totally understand,

Kind of like saying the race not belonging to the strong or fastest...

Some wars have been fought already before they were fought, I have been through one of the most psychological trauma that I still battle with... and I can relate with a lot of experiences without having experiencing it.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
What the fuc.k is the US doing with 80 submarines stationed in the same zone? shocked

Maintaining just one submarine is hard enough but 80...
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by yongg: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kobicove:
What the fuc.k is the US doing with 80 submarines stationed in the same zone? shocked

Maintaining just one submarine is hard enough but 80...

Vested interest, allies, bases, trading partners, technological policing/cyber/robotics... the list is endless

It's basically for strategic benefit
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by antzlaive(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Story for Evans, so u mean to tell me, the USS Fitzgerald ain't got no radar. Hmmmm. MH370 on my mind. Well it's all about colateral damage. The target has been secured. Over and out!
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by judgedredd22(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
EazyMoh:
US with their overpriced equipment.
You wonder what's the use of the ship if it can't detect and protect itself.
Conspiracy theorists already on the scene. Have you wondered just a little whether the so called sophisticated ship isn't really that sophisticated? I bet if it were a Nigerian navy you won't contemplate the news. You will be among those to be shouting "useless country, we don't know how to do things properly....bla bla"

all what you are seeing about this news is an arrangement, go and follow the news in the last 8 months in that axis.... you'll understand it better!
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Donwilly20(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Millz404:
Dem blind?
you don't know gay plenty now for US force maybe they r busy with their.......
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by goodvision12(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls show me some love today is my birthday
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
manny4life:
Believe this news at your own risk. There's more to this that meets the eyes because there's no way an sophisticated and technological advanced warship would crash into a container carrier.
tune ur tv to CNN,Ajazeera or BBC.take a chill pill
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by chikago1: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is buhari one me dem?
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Austinio: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
north koera don deal with US
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by jfleece(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Were they sleeping??
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by ceejayluv(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
KAMIKAZE?
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
See as the container vessel still dey kampe dey shine eyes. It only has a minor bruise cheesy cheesy
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by achikefifty(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
tdayof:
Us navy again ! Two crew members went missing fee weeks ago on different ships .

Anyway, the CO is in trouble.

That's the home to USNAVY 7th fleet

They are not missing, don't be deceived.
They've gone for some covert opp in some countries as spys.
USSR or North Korea are all possible options though I will put my money on the later.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by tdayof(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
achikefifty:

They are not missing, don't be deceived.
They've gone for some covert opp in some countries as spys.
USSR or North Korea are all possible options though I will put my money on the later.
They're missing. Not covert ops.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Justdare:
Asasi re ooo
Who could have done this?
Putin, kim jong un or Assad.
My money is on Assad joor
cheesy cheesy smiley wink

My money is on "yes" for your coven extension...

@topic-ouch
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by OAUTemitayo: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
How will this one now defend against Russian navy missiles?
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by dinggle: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Instead of dem to sitdown for their country, dem go dey waka dey find war.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by chuksanambra: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Preator:
A Arleigh Burke class of destroyer unable to avoid collision with a slow moving container ship? That's double coincidence cos the steering mech on the ACX will have to be faulty or the crew negligent and the Fitzgerald arrays of sensors also out. Either an electronic fault, or it was being jammed or spoofed.
If it was being jammed, the CO should have deployed the "unspoofable" tested and trusted MARK 1 system(after all, it was a clear night).
One thing is certain, a lot of careers are gonna be ruined by this incident starting with the naval chiefs, the commander of the 7th fleet and down the line.
The CO must be jazzed though. Just took over less than 40days ago and he's already crashing in peace time with a container ship.

The last paragraph of your post is damn hilarious. Even SpongeBob would do a better job at commanding a ship.
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by LanceO: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
snthesis:
the US and JAPAN are allies. now how do u check ur ally for carrying illegal equipment/ without straining the relationship, simple crash into the vessel and then during the investigtion you can test if your hunch/intel was correct or not ...
Exactly my thoughts, there could be an ulterior motive for that crash... The sea is wide and free, several equipment to detect vessels nearby on both ships, even if the naval ship was guarding the other vessel against pirates they don't do that at such close range that could crash Into the other.... There is more to the story.... You don't simply crash into another ship unknowingly on the sea, you can at a clustered harbour though....
Re: USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing by realwiz1(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Re u kidding me? Have u seen someone with zero sense? You must be mentally derailed. How can u say someone has has n!
has has learn english wel bro b4 u talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It is One minute to Midnight on Doomsday Clock- Boris Johnson(Pics,Video) / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.