Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 (5624 Views)

Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2017
http://newsrescue.com/new-details-of-how-nzeogwu-killed-sardauna-from-british-secret-files/ In this article, there is a picture that depicted Nzeogwu as Saint John standing over a dragon an Igbo business man called Sardauna. This picture was used as a label for the Igbo businessman bread. The bread sold like wildfire in 1966. Sadly also, many igbos lost their lives in real wildfires because of that wicked mockery of the most revered northern leader at that time. What followed was a civil war that claimed millions as casualties.

It is 50 years again. The need to appeal to the savage instinct of IPOB has become urgent again. see this here https://www.nairaland.com/3865685/what-saw-onitsha-today-nnamdi in this thread you will see a picture of Kanu as a powerful wrestler and defeating PMB. another wicked mockery by another Igbo businessman.

Yorubas, Ijaws, Tivs, Gbagis have engaged and are engaging the system without appealing to savage instinct of the basest members in their ethnic groups. You will never find a picture of Abacha mocked or an audio or write up of this ethnic groups making Abacha ethnic group a scapegoat. in spite of Odi crisis, Ijaws did not scapegoat Yorubas. Through tactical engagement of the system Ijaws produced the President before Igbo's.

Mark this: IGBO frontline agitators are only interested in profiting from agitation by the crudest means possible. As soon as they get what they want they go quietly into the night why deceiving their people with a veneer of solidarity.

NB this people will see this thread only as an attempt to deny them the benefit of their perfidy against their own people and the savages who don't know a better way to becoming important will align with their rabble rousers.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Yyeske(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2017
IPOB miscreants want to put Ndigbo in trouble but God will scatter their plans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2017
By Dr. Osuji http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/item/321-why-do-igbos-always-go-looking-for-trouble?.html
There is something in the psychological makeup of Igbos that makes them always go looking for trouble. In the calmest of circumstances they will always do something that would annoy those around them, create conflict and then live in conflict; they seem to enjoy living in conflicts.
As it were, they seem to have death wish and do things that would make those around them to attack them, and or kill them hence gratify their death wish (thanatos).
Consider their relationship with their neighbors. Invariably they would say or do something that even a child knows would irritate those neighbors and do it as if they do not know that such actions irritate people. Consider Obi Nwankanma’s concocted historiography. The man is apparently writing a history of Igbos (as gleaned from the snippets of it that he posts on the Internet). Invariably, he would make claims to the effect that Igbos stimulated what their neighbors did or he would make Igbos have credit for what other Nigerian tribes did. And he would make these self-serving bogus claims as if they are true. He is, of course, lying but presents his lies as if they are substantiated truths! The man writes history as propaganda!
Taking credit for what other tribes did diminish those tribes self-respect; they feel attacked and angry at him and by generalization at all Igbos. Thus, the man’s private behavior has negative public consequences for most Igbos, for other Nigerians who feel insulted by him (in a country where folks indulge in stereotyping behaviors, by all Igbos) attack any Igbo in sight.
And this misguided man is not the only one doing what he does; many Igbos do it. Consider their unreasoning response to Frederick Lugard and his British cohorts. Britons created what is now called Nigeria in 1914. Igbos who hitherto did not have a nation were for the first time placed under one administrative unit hence given a sense of being one people. But instead of being grateful to Lugard for hastening their sense of oneness some foolish Igbos call Nigeria Lugard’s cage; that is to say that they feel caged in a place they would rather not be in.
They flock to other parts of that Lugard’s cage to seek employment! The Yorubas allowed them to come to Lagos, a Yoruba city. Now many of them live at Lagos. Instead of expressing gratitude to their Yoruba hosts some of them now claim that Lagos is an Igbo city! Imagine that cheek!
Yorubas could feel insulted by squatters claiming ownership of their land and attack and kill a few of them and the rest of them would carry their loads on their sorry heads and march to the East. They would not even have the courage to stand and fight to death. When the going gets tough they always run to their tribal enclave.
These people routinely insult Hausas and Hausas, not being as patient as Yorubas are, often pick up their machetes and start slashing at any Igbo in sight.
These people literally ask other people to attack them and when attacked they turn around and see themselves as victims. Alas, the rest of the world does not come to their rescue!
The white man could care less if Africans murdered other Africans, if in doubt see the Sudan, Somalia and East Congo where Africans, as we speak, are butchering each other and the International community give them all the opportunity they need to get rid of themselves from the face of this earth (and leave the damn continent for animals so that white men come on wild life safaris in it).
If other Nigerians start murdering Igbos no African Union or United Nations would come to their rescue and even if they did they would send African soldiers, who are likely to be Muslims and hence participate in killing Igbos some more!
These people are not aware of the real world they live in and talk as if they are invulnerable supermen when in fact they are the most vulnerable group of Nigerians (other Nigerians hate their arrogance and could easily gang up on them and do away with them).
So why do Igbos do these crazy things when they could have peaceful relationship with their neighbors? Why do they go looking for trouble (as Fela Kuti said, trouble de sleep” iyanga” de look for am)?
Fela recognized that pride (iyanga)causes interpersonal troubles; Igbos are” inordinately proud” and out of their pride insult other folks and those folks also being “normally proud” human beings (all human beings feel proud, in degrees; the neurotic, aka narcissistic and or paranoid personality feels inordinately proud)feel degraded and attack them.
Fela was an insightful musician, not trained psychologist. There is a more psychological process at work in these people’s apparent irrational behavior. They do what they do because of their inordinate sense of inferiority.
Feeling totally inferior and wanting to seem fictionally superior to other persons they make claims that would seem to make them seem superior to other people. Those absurd claims naturally make those they belittle angry, and those attack them.
INFERIORITY FEELING
I am saying that Igbos go looking for trouble because of their sense of inferiority and paranoid level of compensatory superiority (according to Alfred Adler, all human beings feel inferior and compensate with some superiority feeling and quest for power over their world, but the neurotic over does it).
DEATH WISH (OR FREUD’S THANATOS)
It is as if these people have a death wish and must attack other people so as to generate other people’s counter attacks on them, and when attacked they feel persecuted hence feel alive. The pathological ego feels alive when persecuted!
The paranoid person feels alive when he feels attacked and is defensive; if not feeling attacked and persecuted and defensive he does not feel like he is alive!
The paranoid person has not yet learned that a person can feel even more alive by loving himself and those around him. If you want to truly feel alive do what loves other people and what serves people’s interests.
The alternative to Christian agape love for all people is the paranoid attacks on people that generate counter attack for him and he gets attacked and in defending his self feels falsely alive.
For the longest time I could not quite understand this oddity in many Igbos behavior. Finally, I understood it. They engage in their apparent self-defeating behaviors because of mental disorder. They suffer mass delusion disorder (follies adieu, aka group paranoia).
The deluded person takes his private interpretation of reality as reality. He wants to seem superior and powerful, which he is not; he imagines that he is superior and powerful; believes what is not true as true hence is deluded.
The mentally ill person is not operating in the real world; he is living in his personal world, his fantasy world where he is all powerful and invincible.
The sadist part of it all is that even if you understand the dynamics of what is going on in the deluded person’s head and tell him about it he does not get it and continues doing what he does that gives him certain results and continues to get the same results while expecting different results.
Igbos insult other people, make them angry; they get attacked and or killed. They do not want to be attacked and killed; that is, they want different results but they keep doing what generates the old results and get it. This is the definition of mental disorder: doing the same thing while expecting different results. An alcoholic keeps drinking but does not expect to damage his liver and health; poor soul; as long as he is addicted to his drug of choice he must be slowly damaging his liver, brains and killing himself even though he wishes to be healthy and live.
I know that these people are not going to change for part of mental disorder is not to see what is obvious to the normal person. The normal person, as if instinctively, recognizes that if you insult folks that they would be angry at you and that some of them would attack you, but these bizarre folks keep attacking others (by insulting them) and not expecting them to counter attack them in self-defense.
They do not know what they are doing and one is wasting one’s time trying to get them to recognize the obvious.
I suppose this is my mission: to keep stating the obvious until those who wear blinders finally remove their veil and see it; remove the mask over their eyes and see reality as it is. I will never give up on them after all they are my people, and attacks on them, even if self-brought, are attack on me (when folks begin attacking or killing Igbos they will attack or kill me, too). The sins of fathers are visited on their children’s heads. Therefore, I must keep trying to help them smell the coffee and roses.
A FINAL WORD ON OBI NWANKAMA’S PRETENSIONS
Obi Nwankanma, apparently, is writing history, make belief history of Igbos. He has been talking smack about Nri as core Igbos (obviously a self-serving claim). His idiotic talk is irritating me. One of these days I would unleash my fury at him. I generally allow annoying things to simmer for a while and when I become sufficiently angry I unleash a ferocious attack and will keep attacking and nothing would stop me. By and by I will take Obi Nwakanma up and attack to destroy his pretensions.
These clowns write 419 histories that make their people the head of Igbos while ignoring the obvious, that the core of Alaigbo is Owerri. When I have some time I will do rigorous research on Igbo history and then refute their make believe history (I just read Elizabeth Isichie‘s version of Igbo history; she is not pretentious and haughty; she honestly believed what she wrote; she is a scholar, not a propagandist pretending to be a scholar).
For now let me just say that it is irritating to one to see those who are not even fully Igbos to keep talking as if they are real Igbos and worse present themselves as the leaders of Igbos (they were influenced by surrounding non-Igbo folks; the real Igbos are in core Igbo land, in the Igbo heartland, Owerri/Orlu axis. (Owerri must eventually become the capital of one unified Alaigbo state in Nigeria or Alaigbo republic should Nigeria breakup).
The time allotted to foreigners, such as Onicha/Edo folk, rule over Igbos is over.
Most history books are written as songs of praises to the people they are written about hence are hardly objective. That been said, if one is writing a history of one’s entire people one ought to make an honest attempt to be fairly objective rather than write claptrap that sings the praises of one section of the people. Just imagine it: everyone knows that Owerri is the core Igbo but clowns from non-Owerri area pretend to write Igbo history and not give central place to Owerri.
Even the much maligned white colonial folk recognized that Owerri is core Igbo hence made Owerri dialect the central Igbo dialect in their books on Igbo language. But buffoons from non-Owerri area write as if their peripheral areas are central to Igbo history and in their idiocy expect Owerri folks to accept their nonsense. Why, it is supposed to be Igbo history and every Igbo ought to accept it even if it is a bunch of lies.
When I am free to pay attention to history I will descend on these clowns like a ton of hot coal. Their contrived, 419 scam history of Igbos cannot be allowed to stand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by BabaRamota1980: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
When a danger lays ahead, others see and understand the risk, rather than engage they move away from it.

When ibo sees the danger, he advances towards it. He wonders why those that saw the same danger ahead of him did not tackle it. He turns around and announces his heroic spirit and debases those who were wise to avert the danger. He spends good amount of time praising his bravery and when he is sure all eyes are on him, he turns to face the danger and dive straight in. After his recovery and sober from the whipping encounter his first act is to call everybody a betrayer for allowing him to face the danger all by himself and get battered so bad. He is not done! He begins to recount how the dangerous opponent was supported by other opponents and thus outnumbered him, and reminds that if it was a one on one pairing he would have come out victorious in the ordeal.

This is Ibo for you

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by wristbangle: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2017
I don't pray history repeats itself as well meaning igbos and Nigerians are sounding note of warning to IPOB miscreants to desist from their barbaric act before it's too late.

Their issue is so complicated that we don't even know what they want again. They want referendum yet they are not seeking it legally, some are even proposing through ohaneze wing that an Igbo must be president in 2019 (shey no be through election abi na by force), okay they call the country zoo as if all tribes are not guilty of the corrupt system. Wetin Igbos want gan gan?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by kingzizzy: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Igbos are in huge numbers in Cameroon, Benin Republic,Togo, Ghana and all over the West African Region chasing their daily bread. Igbos are not doing 'one Cameroon', 'one Benin', 'one Togo' or 'one Ghana'

However, it is only the Nigerians who believe that Igbos are all over Nigeria because they want to do 'one Nigeria'

Laughable

Instead of Nigerians complaining about Igbos, grant us Biafra let us leave you people alone! We have been trying to get away from you Nigerians for 50 years!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Amarabae(f): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
Always mastubarting over Igbo issue.
So a cartoon of Nnamdi kanu with Buhari in wrestling is an offence BUT when some yorubas here show Dying Kwashiokor Children inorder to mock the Igbos.
It is not offensive?

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2017
yorubas don't have sense, they lack coordination the only thing they know is deformation of character which will backfire them soon

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by BabaRamota1980: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
So a cartoon of Nnamdi kanu with Buhari in wrestling is an offence BUT when some yorubas here show Dying Kwashiokor Children inorder to
mock the Igbos.
It is not offensive?

How many days to October 1st sef?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by wristbangle: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
So a cartoon of Nnamdi kanu with Buhari in wrestling is an offence BUT when some yorubas here show Dying Kwashiokor Children inorder to mock the Igbos.
It is not offensive?

It is equally offensive posting pictures of mal-nourished children.

However, you know how violent the core northerners can be atimes and for the interest of hardworking igbos whose investment are in the north, the IPOB wings need to thread carefully.

Afterall referendum is on the way and that should be a good consolation instead of inciting unnecessary violence.

To hasten the referendum process, what are the SE elites doing? Seems the struggle is for common street man so far and it's easy for him to be easily brainwashed due to frustration and abject poverty.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by EmeeNaka: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
It is not offensive?
My beauty, don't mind them.
They have sinister plot but I keep telling them that death is share of everyone and to me,it's better for us Igbos to die standing than to live on our knees.
While I don't support violence, It will be appropriate for people to stop teaching us how to fear, we don't need it.
The write up is a clear irrelevant masturbation. Buhari is in London hospital dying and Nnamdi KANU is in Umuahia receiving visitors from Nigeria and foreign countries and their only frustration is the picture drawn.
Those animals will always find justification for Northern led violence as if it was Igbos that drew the 2006 Danish Cartoon or Igbos did something that result in Maistatine violence or Boko Haram terrorism.
The call for Biafra will continue until Nigeria government implement the 2014 National Conference resolution.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

This is deep.
Lol. grin grin grin please don't drown.
Deep indeed grin grin
Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Kaetoh: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
There is something buried deep in the ibo genetic. It is some sort of a genetic flaw that diverts away from the human self drive for self preserve. At every turn, ibo engages in conflict with others who have capability to completely annihilate them. Before one area of conflict has been brought under control, you can count on him to sprout up another controversy far more shocking that the one still being managed. There is a inner voice in ibo that recognizes its purpose, that of self sacrifice and it does very well to whisper and push a yanminri to commit acts of suicide through direct stimulation, metaphorically rushing chest first into sharpened blades pointed in his direction, thus assisting his own death in the hand of his opponent.
the only suicide case I know is that of awo ole woo, a satanic Afonja burning red hot in hell as I type this. Another loser is the stuttering mko.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
It is not offensive?
They show you those pictures, though offensive to remind you of what our children could be like if you continue abusing and inciting everyone around you with hate speeches

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by mightyhaze: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Why always yorubas,trying to make a mountain over every molehill concerning the igbos??

Wot is wrong with u ppl??

A busybody idle cartoonist(probabbly even a yoruba),..makes a cartoon and u ppl are trying to spin it out of the ordinary

Akin to sb trying by all means to brew trouble btw oda groups. Just like a third party in a conflict goin about in d dead of d night to poison the minds of the oda 2 warring ppl,..telling each other bitter things about d other so asto stoke up more bile.

Wot is ur problem? So bihari's kinsmen ar not on nairaland or wherever to 'fight' for their brother over. ' cartoon'??
Even tho av seen lots of ds kind of cartoon in the past,...yaradua vs buhari,..jonathan vs buhari,..oshomole vs anenih,..etc etc. Y are u guys now trying to take advantage of d tension in d countryto stoke up more beef,using this very one?An easy ploy to get ur odudu nation on a platter?
I sight ur evil 'shophistication' at work!
Am beginning to believ sanusi dat yorubas are the actual problem of ds country!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Yuruba propaganda. This war you are fanning will consume you.
Your mod will not see this topic and delete it.
Treacherious tribe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Yyeske(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yuruba propaganda. This war you are fanning will consume you.
Your mod will not see this topic and delete it.
Treacherious tribe
Continue in your hate speeches, October 1st is around the corner

3 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
It is not offensive?

Every act done by any person or group of persons to mock anyone is offensive. so the Yorubas who are mocking Igbos with the pictures of dying children are not only criminal offenders but are also satanic offenders. This is the difference between you and I guess. I will rather condemn any act of wickedness rather than justify one with the other and thereby continue the cycle of wickedness.

If your neighbour wants to commit suicide by jumping from the roof top that shouldn't concern a morally depraved neighbor. If your neighbour threatens to set himself ablaze in his own kitchen then all neighbours no matter how morally bankrupt would feel concerned because of collateral damage at least

If your leader says kill anyone looking for radio Biafra he is calling for war with a sovereign government and there will be casualties. Zik made Nigeria indissoluble not Sardauna or Awo. Americans fought civil war to make America one. That was what igbos envisaged under Zik. Ironsi went a step further by abolishing regional autonomy through unification decree of 1966. Ekweme cemented this allegiance to Nigerian unity by taking the oath of allegiance as Vice President of Shagari under the 1979 constitution. Enwerem, Okadigbo, Anyim were all supported by Igbos to take the oath of allegiance under the 1999 Constitution. Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan had millions of Igbo Transformation Ambassadors in promoting the allegiance to the Federal Republic.

Then, suddenly it is Biafra or death! For the first time since 1979 Igbos were out of sync with mainstream politics of Nigeria and they are shouting marginalisation. 240 nationalities have been out since 1914 yet they are approaching the inequality with a sense of civilization and tactical engagement.

If you want to go. go. There is no barricade preventing you on Niger Brigde. just don't take anything Nigeria might be interested in as you go. Go with all that you had as a homogeneous group before 1914. Goodluck

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by HiddenShadow: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

How many days to October 1st sef?
Yyeske

Na your people dem dey plan to kill so as to force Osibanjo to surrender power

Make we bet.?

How much for the betting.?

7 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by DanseMacabre(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2017
What is this thread about?

Oh, yet another self-righteous 'voice of reason' who loves the Igbos more than they do themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by holocron: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Mynd4, close this tribalistic and pointless thread.
Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by KahlDrogo(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2017
holocron:
Mynd4, close this tribalistic and pointless thread.
Why should the thread be closed? I don't understand why you people are so apathetic to good counsel.

You people are always the first to throw stones and when the rocks start flying in your direction, you start crying blue murder.

Even someone like afam4eva who should know better was busy "hailing" that provocative picture.

Why do you people always go looking for trouble?

The op made a good point of citing other ethnic groups in the country that have suffered One form of "injustice" or another, and none of them went mocking respected and revered religious or political figures of their supposed enemies. Why cant igbos behave themselves in this country?

This is becoming intolerable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by KahlDrogo(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
When a danger lays ahead, others see and understand the risk, rather than engage they move away from it.

When ibo sees the danger, he advances towards it. He wonders why those that saw the same danger ahead of him did not tackle it. He turns around and announces his heroic spirit and debases those who were wise to avert the danger. He spends good amount of time praising his bravery and when he is sure all eyes are on him, he turns to face the danger and dive straight in. After his recovery and sober from the whipping encounter his first act is to call everybody a betrayer for allowing him to face the danger all by himself and get battered so bad. He is not done! He begins to recount how the dangerous opponent was supported by other opponents and thus outnumbered him, and reminds that if it was a one on one pairing he would have come out victorious in the ordeal.

This is Ibo for you
God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:
What is this thread about?

Oh, yet another self-righteous 'voice of reason' who loves the Igbos more than they do themselves.

I don't love Igbos any more than I love Tibetans or Zulus. As a Nigerian however it is my obligation to be conscious and be concerned about everyone whose acts or omissions can put the entire nation in jeopardy. There are igbos that are more beneficial to me more than many of my own kindred. I know many igbos who will make this claim about me also. We love ourselves not because we are Nigerians but because we are humans and humans indeed.

my plea is not for you to stay as ideal as that should be. my plea is for you to be mindful of how you decide to go. from the look of things the vehicle of your departure looks like an armoured tank and the vocabulary of your diplomacy is more vulgar than ennobling. under the circumstances you don't expect any reasonable Nigerian to support your destructive tendency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Paretomaster(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017
wristbangle:
I don't pray history repeats itself as well meaning igbos and Nigerians are sounding note of warning to IPOB miscreants to desist from their barbaric act before it's too late.

Their issue is so complicated that we don't even know what they want again. They want referendum yet they are not seeking it legally, some are even proposing through ohaneze wing that an Igbo must be president in 2019 (shey no be through election abi na by force), okay they call the country zoo as if all tribes are not guilty of the corrupt system. Wetin Igbos want gan gan?

Bro, i tire o, thank God we r all watching as they shoot themselves in the foot.

They're wimpy looking for trouble, and reinstall get it, the Northerners doesn't make noise, they hardly respond to all the attacks on them, now that they ve start talking, ( the ultimatum) , it means they can't take it no more, poo is about to hit the fan.. .

A word is enough for the wise. Separation doesn't have to be through violence, but they keep beating the drum of war.. .....

Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all...

6 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Paretomaster(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
JUST LOOK AT THEM.
It is not offensive?

Madam,pls shut it, no Other tribe will just wake up, and start insulting the Igbos, whatever u see here is a retaliation on Igbo insults, and attack here..

Who insult Kwunu before he start spreading hate message all over. .?

We are all watching when u push urself to d point of no return. .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by ProWalker: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2017
You cannot keep sowing hatred and think you can reap love!

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by Paretomaster(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2017
wristbangle:

It is equally offensive posting pictures of mal-nourished children.

However, you know how violent the core northerners can be anytime and for the interest of hardworking igbos whose investment are in the north, the IPOB wings need to thread carefully.

Afterall referendum is on the way and that should be a good consolation instead of inciting unnecessary violence.

To hasten the referendum process, what are the SE elites doing? Seems the struggle is for common street man so far and it's easy for him to be easily brainwashed due to frustration and abject poverty.

Bro u Make sense jare.. .....How in d world can u secede by creating more enemies for urself, I still can't find d reason why the North is a subject of insult here all the time.. .when the anger is to be directed to their elders, and politicians.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 by DanseMacabre(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

I don't love Igbos any more than I love Tibetans or Zulus. As a Nigerian however it is my obligation to be conscious and be concerned about everyone whose acts or omissions can put the entire nation in jeopardy. There are igbos that are more beneficial to me more than many of my own kindred. I know many igbos who will make this claim about me also. We love ourselves not because we are Nigerians but because we are humans and humans indeed.

my plea is not for you to stay as ideal as that should be. my plea is for you to be mindful of how you decide to go. from the look of things the vehicle of your departure looks like an armoured tank and the vocabulary of your diplomacy is more vulgar than ennobling. under the circumstances you don't expect any reasonable Nigerian to support your destructive tendency.

So...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Fraud: Lawan Demanded $3m Bribe, Otedola Tells Court / Textile Workers’ Training: Buhari Orders CBN, ITF To Provide Funds / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi - Kogi West Senatorial Battle (result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.