Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Succeed In Business – Even When You Think You Are Failing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Succeed In Business – Even When You Think You Are Failing (424 Views)

How To Create A 6 Figure Online Business Even If You Have No Skill / 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / You Are Assured To Succeed In This Business, Even With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed In Business – Even When You Think You Are Failing by Talktoatanda: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Starting your own business can be a daunting process. You have the business idea that simply needs to come to fruition. You have the gumption. You have the drive. But, you have fear too – fear of not succeeding. You have the fear of, dare I say it? Failure…but, you have to fail more to succeed, sometimes.

But the questions keep coming, and doubt is taunting you. It’s regularly questioning your business dreams, asking, “What if I fail?”

So what? Then you fail.

And on “Doubt” goes troubling you, making you worry about the unknown. What if no one likes what I have to offer? What if I’m unable to pay my bills with what am I doing? What if my product malfunctions and I get sued? What if the paperwork becomes too much? What if I don’t love what I am doing? And the list continues.

See - http://www.ngtrend.org/2017/06/77-part-time-businesses-you-can-start.html

Failure is always in the cards, even after you had a lot of success. Elon Musk, the founder of SpaceX, said after a rocket failure, “Most people at the company today have only ever seen success,” Musk said. “When you’ve only ever seen success, you don’t fear failure quite as much.

Don’t fret. Failure is NEVER something to be feared. It should be embraced fully. Sometimes, you have to initially fail, in order to know what to improve. Each time you fail, you’re one step closer to your goal. Get back up, and try again.

Rarely does someone immediately start out as a huge success. Even if they do, luck most likely played some role in that. You don’t need luck. You have experience, and that’s worth more because you can depend on it.

Don’t allow fear to paralyze you. Use it as a motivator. Use it to enhance your performance. Become friends with your fear. Embrace your fear, because the two of you are going through this journey together, whether it wants to be along for the ride or not. It better buckle on up and hold on tight.

Continue reading http://www.ngtrend.org/2017/06/how-to-succeed-in-business-even-when.html

(1) (Reply)

7up Declares N11b Loss As Shareholders Get No Dividend / Food Prices Drop In Nigeria For The Month Of June / Make Cool Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.