Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! (48819 Views)

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by airmark(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

and you don't want to seek further?[/b]

Funny dude. Mr. This boys
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Afonjashapmouth: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
airmark:

Funny dude. Mr. This boys

Mumu boy Mr correction fluid grin
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by lailo: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
ANIEXTY:
God please bless me, if not for anything, for my mother becuase she has tried a lot,
Just me thinking of my mom, makes me work harder, i must make sure that in this life she must enjoy the fruite of her labour...!!
*in lil kesh's voice*...."she dey charge me up when i get no body, i cannot forget all your sacrifice eh"
correction-----she dey charge me up when I get no bar( as in like bar for phone battery).OR can u charge someone that has no body?

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
slay queens are watching instead of dumping babies on the street u can as well bring one up may be one can eventually b lyk Ronaldo or YAGI
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Jhamzy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
education is still powerful !
Education in poverty can be frustrating bro! angry
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Achillesdam500(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Your brain is always in a conflict with your fingers whenever you type
Jesu shocked shocked
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Miles300: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jhamzy:

Education in poverty can be frustrating bro! angry
not everyone makes it even if they are not educated , but then we should strike a bal .. Education is still d key bro
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Teaser4(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
he could have still done that with a BSc if he knows what he's doing,

Meanwhile, BSc holder even ND or HND or even lemme say NCE holder are still better than him in one way or the other if he doesn't attend higher institution
story for the gods
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:

I just tire for the guy
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by shos: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
no doubt
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by oodua007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
What's your business with the model.. Bad Belle..
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by sunday0707(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57593498]

Stop making yourself feel better about being a drop-out.
Unlike Kesh, you can not sing
Unlike Mikel, you can not play football

You better enrol in National Open University.... or you might end up a vulcanizer.I can't stop laughing here with these statements very funny

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Perfectaogwoc:
my Mum
mine she is a Liberian, I left all the way from Nigeria to Liberia Monrovia...to reunite with mine...it hasn't been easy...for our unification,Nairalnder's pray for me...I have taken a huge risk..I have sacrificed alot to see my mum or for my mother...but we don't make a good conversation, without having issues,every week different people settle us..am working,she is working,but she is very good @ mismagement,she is a Hustler, eating Street food, Everyday ihz what I hate...but when I cook she says she don't like Nigeria meal, please you people should pray for me and her I love my mom,@ 19 years of age.
am her only Child...my Dad warned me so much of my mum Character,but I love her as my mother,I need prayers..to be able to carry her along...am a Computer Engineer...still looking towards starting my own soon,i think maybe because she is married.

Start living your life, your dad seems to love you even more than your mum so why can't you love him back in return, why are you trying so hard to impress your mum who doesn't seem to care?
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
thornapple:
lefulefu hope you are watching?. grin
haba i no be lil kesh na grin
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by ibnabdullahi: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:
His baby dey ball Gan. Cos his baby is his mummy. He won me over with this song, can't remember the title now.
Song title: Ishe
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Jino33(f): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57593498]

Stop making yourself feel better about being a drop-out.
Unlike Kesh, you can not sing
Unlike Mikel, you can not play football

You better enrol in National Open University.... or you might end up a vulcanizer.[/quote

Hmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nwaamaikpe you will kill person with laugh oooo
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Waleola824: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
E Legit?? If e legit no prokus

Cuz
Na so Evans too start ooo!!
If na Lie ask papa Evans...
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by professorchuks(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
tolexy123:
Make i quickly go buy keke napep for lalasticlala

My guy u are wuked

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Thank God for his life... He couldn't have done that with a B.Sc certificate at his age.
I hope that when he was younger,she wasn't discouraging him to abandon his music dreams and 'face his studies'.
Education in Nigeria is overrated and a big waste of time. They rely so much on it to the extent that they tell you if you ain't' educated , you can't make it. Travel abroad. In the U.S for example, no one gives a damn about school. The watchword over there is hustle. Anyway na way cheesy. Even if its to push hard drugs. THis lil kesh of a kid will feed these your so called professors in Nigerian universities for a life time. Thats th humble fact.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
Who education epp? Many graduates out there are even regretting.. If you invested the millions you've spent on education on a business or something, I believe your life would have been better than what it is now. Thats the pure truth.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
hardwerk:
oga keep mute ...which one is bsc holder are all better than him

what of degree holders that cant eat talk more of buying a car for their parents ?
Don't mind them. I was so irritated seeing those strugglers attacking eezeribe. An average graduate in nigeria has this natural ego. He believes he has already made it in life when in fact he can't afford a good 3 square meal. Jumping from one danfo bus to the other just to beat the lagos traffic, get to work and you are all sweaty and one oga will still yell at you for coming late. At the end of the month he gets paid 50k and he's happy. They will still go up and down and be shouting education is the best legacy and even insult people like 2face for not having an education. They need a brain check.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by NLProblemChild(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:

lollllll
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by hardeycute(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Laurence1:

Yes, I know a 23year old programmer that can afford to buy a car for his mum.
A unilag graduate.
How many

One in a million
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
lefulefu:

with your trousers alomst dropping off ur waist you must be better than Lil Kesh na grin
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Martin0(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Mr gentle man how far na
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Jhamzy(m): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Miles300:
not everyone makes it even if they are not educated , but then we should strike a bal .. Education is still d key bro
I will agree with you only if you dont limit education to schooling alone.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
thornapple:

with your trousers alomst dropping off ur waist you must be better than Lil Kesh na grin
not this trousers iam wearing on my dp now grin.this one is a tighter fit grin.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
Mr gentle man how far na
my bro wats good?
happy sunday wink

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Martin0(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:
my bro wats good? happy sunday wink
brother everywhere good small,u dey enjoy urself na abi

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
brother everywhere good small,u dey enjoy urself na abi
ehn..today is sunday na cheesy.i dey inside cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

not this trousers iam wearing on my dp now grin.this one is a tighter fit grin.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.