Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) (16602 Views)

The Political Careers Obasanjo Ruined, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / You Can Accuse Osinbajo Of Anything But Not Corruption - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yes
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by Edopesin: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
I Hope So undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by MrIcredible: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
What a very stupîd question undecided
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Haba!
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by profhezekiah: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Buhari is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by deedeedee1: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yes. Let this shitty thing called Nigeria separate.
Yoruba form Odua republic.
Igbo form Biafra
Hausa-fulani form Arewa republic
Minority south form Niger-delta republic
Middle belt form middle belt republic
It is high time we admit the truth that nigeria cannot work. We cant be doing same thing and be expecting a different result. Let people that share some form of similarity stay together. As a yoruba man, i see no reason why i should share same country with hausa and igbos.
Let Nigeria split once and for all, so that how children will not face what we are currently facing.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who have watched the movie purge grin,october 1st is our purge night.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by israelmao(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Whatever
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by JohnieWalker(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is it not funny that the Igbos still applied for Npower job?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by 0b100100111: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
With Biafrans!

After Biafra exit, Nigeria will continue!
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by emmamadon: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just passing

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by deedeedee1: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
With Biafrans!

Who and who will form nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by Koval12(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
Not at all
We d youths would soon take up dis country
I see myself as a leader 1 day

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by ephi321(f): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Is it not funny that the Igbos still applied for Npower job?

And why should they not? Are they not currently a part of Nigeria? Are their regions not contributing to the national pot at this current moment?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by Rogersmith(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
The signs are alarming. I thought of it passionately just this morning.
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by RexEmmyGee: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
There was really once a Nigeria
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by 0b100100111: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
deedeedee1:

Who and who will form nigeria?

After Biafra exit, you will know!
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by monimekaz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Attention lalasticlala and Seun ..Critically analysing this post ,it shouldn't be on front page .....It is a death sentence warranted topic ...Nigeria break up? Tis treasonable
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by CuteMorriz: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
With Biafrans!

Give them referendum then see if they will still apply...you guys think with your anus...sadly
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by Morrihz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Buhari is a good president, it's just that things are not working out the way he planned and he is receiving lots of criticism. I know that one day people will thank him for what he is doing today. Before gold is refined it has to pass through a furnace and that is what we are passing through now. The future is bright

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
If nigeria should scatter it should be totally blamed on nairaland and her mods they openly supports tribalism and hate speeches infact they made nnamdi kanu very popular grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by jomoh: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
The Wolf pack has always been admired and hated by man for its unison and team spirit.

The alpha pair consisting of a male and female alpha members lead the pack to a successful kill.

The success of a pack is thus hinged on the alpha members and that of the alpha members continued dominance is guaranteed by the ability of the pair to ensure the pack remains fed and protected.

There is no discrimination among pack members in terms of survival as the security of a pack is determined by the sustainability of each pack member.

The larger the pack, the larger their range of control and thus their ability to secure kills.

For a situation the appointed pack hierarchy chooses to discriminate among its members there is bound to be some disaffection leading to either coups or disgruntled members leaving the pack.

In Wolf packs, secession occurs where prey is scarce or the pack is weakly controlled by a beta pair.

Nigeria with the dwindling prey (oyel money) and disgruntled members (5 percentiles and Fulani ravaged middle belt) , the pack seems to be slipping because we have a beta cringing id1ot leading the pack.

The Yorubas have always been omega members never challenging their position and relying on scraps.

If you think the wolf analogy is weak remember that the greatest old empire, Rome considered itself as a pack and believed that the founders of their city Rome where reared by wolves.

Today Nigeria is being led by a mutt- a weakling and bastardized version of what an alpha Wolf ought to be.

These are truly the last days of the dog.

@the bold. Yes we Yorubas don't challenge destiny because we are intelligent enough to know that even a Lion king dare not challenge a formidable wolf pack.

eni ti owo e koti te eku ida ko kin beere iku to pa baba e

'Until a man holds the hilt of the sword firmly in his hands he cannot ask question about his father's death

On feeding on crumbs. lol. Even the blind can knows that we are the ultimate Pride in this country. A little look at the regions of this country will tell who feeds on crumbs and who feeds on flesh.

Yiyo Ekun Bii ti ojo ko

"timidity of a tiger is not an act of cowardice"

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by deedeedee1: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

After Biafra exit, you will know!
Do you really think yoruba or niger-deltans will want to stay with the hausas?
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by Austinebaba(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
Not at all
We d youths would soon take up dis country
I see myself as a leader 1 day
for your fake mind. They say the youth are the leaders of tomorrow, but our god-forsaken elders has ensure that the youths continually remain poor milking babies.[color=#990000]
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by oodua1stson: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
I hope so. Nigeria is an evil relic that should forever be banished to the past.

We need to break up and move on peacefully
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by juman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
One nigeria does not make sense at all.
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by macphilip: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's oil that hold us together
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by klax(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
CuteMorriz:
Give them referendum then see if they will still apply...you guys think with your anus...sadly

Please Mr man no one is doing any bloody refredum my foot ok. The post is about the mess Buhari the useless Tyler than senses brought upon our nation. Buhari must go down with party and chase out if Nigeria either Nigeria break up or not Buhari and his party must fall.

There is nothing I hate with passion in my lide more than Buhari and his party they disgust like vomit.
Re: Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) by micolaj: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't see that happening anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dankwambo Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / APC Youth Groups Vow To Resist Zoning Speakership To South-west / Lock down: 72% Of Nigerians Express Hunger Concerns – Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.