Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans (43332 Views)

Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction / Lagos Students Abduction: Traditional Ruler Held For Supplying Kidnappers Food / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by marooh: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nairaland and Evan will soon wed.

We Will soon hear that Evan kidnap lala..

NwamAkpa abeg remember the day Evans pursue you enter church!

Mtchew hyping blogger
Lieblog.com

What did NPF give this evans wey make him dey talk like say the wan reward am for the crime?

Are u sure Evans says all this?
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by mosesbola(f): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
And yu ll have yur mother bite her fingers at last.....

Y Igbos GET PASSION FOR CRIME?

Frankgenius213:
I wanna join kidnapping if its lucrative like this

but on a serious note with a serious team

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Schematics: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
I said it, most of these high profile kidnap cases does not happen without an insider.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by OMOTOWO(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Andrewgame42: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
The real question is

Why is Mr. Evans still alive?
I almost got shot by SARS for not showing them my phone...

Ehn?
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by geoworldedu: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
decatalyst:
Indeed, JESUS is alive!

Yes, alive to kidnap people. Mtchew. Thank God this one escaped from Jesus the kidnapper.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Frankgenius213:

and I will marry and back u up
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Frankgenius213:

Go and join now....Lucifer would even be your guide and aid....but remember...Lucifer does not do things for free... grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by marooh: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Haba!this Evan story is now boring to hear just Big Brother Africa.

Evans news and Nairaland will soon wed
Mtchew!

Abeg nwamAikpa wetin you see for this story?

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by OTEGA1: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
I watched on discovery investigation that no matter how smart u are in crime u will leave 10 traces behind the smart person find 2traces.

Organised crime need individuals of very high IQ.

Only one low IQ individual in d team can compromise the entire team..

While Evans was way ahead of the gang in planning and thinking, he worked with low level IQ individuals DAT brought his down fall..

Many more criminals will be caught cos u have low levey IQ individuals doing crime and smart IQ men doing the investigation.

If you must do crime assemble a team of each members IQ score of not less that 120.

All does area boys, garage boys will low IQ will always be caught.....

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Osemekedgreat3(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yet them say police no dey work, thanks to Npf.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by YelloweWest: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Frankgenius213:

I'm a security operative.
We take issues like this with extreme seriousness.

Nairaland has supplied your email. We are coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Barcafate: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans is an intelligent greedy criminal. His brain if use in the right way will better the work of the NPF. I wish they can just imprison him a little and later sign him up. He is too brilliant to be wasted
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
sankky:
I no longer believe these stories; especially after the part that said he implicated his own wife ....... which meant he literarily and willingly made his innocent little kids orphans [knowing the full implication of such in the future of his kids]. Pure lies ! No man, no matter how stone-hearted, will do that to kids that see him as their god-on-earth. Even Satan, to some extents, tries to guard his OWN jealously. Only fools believe such trash.
Its obvious that bloggers have hijacked this Evans story and are spinning it on a daily basis to keep the jobless gullible ones busy.
Any information about Evans that I do not hear directly from the police PRO, I will no longer bother reading such.
Nonsense !
yeah most of d stories are lies. bt dis man's escape was reported before dem catch Evans.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by kabillion(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Frankgenius213:

pls don't
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by yomz1e(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Greed has no shame! someone work hard for his money and one edyat will start envying to the point where he/she plots death against the person....the evil of mankind will cause his demise

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by PresidentMUGABE: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Bro, I don't begrudge your desire because I'm also being ass-forked by the status quo in the country, but as a wise middle-aged Cambodian monk once said, 'the internet isn't as anonymous as you think.'
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by NabeelAbu: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Imagine this Evans a Muslim,yee world would wail blood on us Thanks for him declaring himself to where he belongs.Imagine this Evans a Muslim,yee world would wail blood on us Thanks for him declaring himself to where he belongs.Imagine this Evans a Muslim,yee world would wail blood on us Thanks for him declaring himself to where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Frankgenius213:

May God strike you dead before you kidnap your first victim.

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by GavelSlam: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

May God strike you dead before you kidnap your first victim.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Ennyiyi(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Frankgenius213:

Your own will be worse than Evans by the time you are nabbed
May the devil help you
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
"Fierce gun battle that lasted several hours" but there is no bullet hole at the residence _naa_. This sh*t don't add up
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by misano(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vince77:
There is something going down on twitter. Search for the hashtag #FreeEvans. Some people are really senseless.

If U actually most of our bloggers read journalism in school then they will know the negative effect of the title they are unconsciously giving to the kidnapper. Calling Evans a "Billionaire" kidnapper will only make D youths want to be like him. Only those that will love to be like him, billionaire kidnapper, not just D ordinary kidnapper will call for his release.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Ukalejohn(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Frankgenius213:

You're under arrest for having such thoughts
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Elle277(f): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wow!..This is exact testimony of one of Dunu's sister in our church some weeks ago!...and now the guy behind the kidnapping has been caught..I praise God as HIS work is completed!..the guy cup is full
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by fendorf(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
And someone will be doing hash tag on twitter to free Evans.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Psalm 127 : 1 A song of ascents. Of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

Really It was the fasting that God heard, proves indeed Gods ears are open, Not to bad deeds, but to the cry of his Children.

Ezekiel 21:27-29King James Version (KJV)

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him

You indeed are Gods child and hence , freedom is your right, God overturned it and gave you your freedom. It was just God afterall and not your power. Give thanks to God almighty...

I am not a pastor, But indeed... I know it was the hand of God here..
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by back2sender: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
EVANS THE KIDNAPPER - IPOB REPUBLIC AMBASSADOR AND IGBO PEOPLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE 2019
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Okanokan(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans is mean and a man who concentrated in kidnapping men from his ethnic nationality. It is a pity we have such dreg of society living amongst us, but for his wife and kids i would have suggested he be given summary execution. Kidnappers like should be used as example to stop others from towing his line of criminal economic activities. He is a disgrace to his ethnic nationalities that have striven under harsh economic condition to achieve a modicum of respect.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Viktor1983(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vince77:
There is something going down on twitter. Search for the hashtag #FreeEvans. Some people are really senseless.

No one is trending it, only those who are against the trend are the ones making it to trend...
search the hashtag on your Twitter and select latest tweets , scroll from top to the last tweet and you'll see that talking about it here is helping it trend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.