Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria (466 Views)

Federal Civil Servant Under Ippis Loan / I Started Transportation Business Immediately After The Civil War -- G. U.O / Albanian Civil War Caused By Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria by Winner4Life: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Judging from the experiences in Senegal, Sudan and Central African Republic, I would implore those clamouring for secession adopt the peace-talk option and opt for a round-table discussion on this matter rather than resorting to violence. Civil war is not the answer to the Biafra divide threat. A logical solution should be deviced to solve the ethnic, social and political issues raised by the Biafrans and the people from the Niger Delta region in other to ensure peace in the country. I would personally call for a referendum on restructuring the present political system in the country. Regional Government could solve this ethic problem.
Re: Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria by Rhayne(f): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria by Yorobastard(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
There is no civil war that is going to happen....rather a call for a referendum on Biafra....

The civil war threat is only to reduce to persistent request for an independent nation which in the course of time the government will be unable to avoid.
Re: Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria by ise82(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Yorobastard:
There is no civil war that is going to happen....rather a call for a referendum on Biafra....

The civil war threat is only to reduce to persistent request for an independent nation which in the course of time the government will be unable to avoid.

Big lie. Ibos shud calm down and face the reality because they've got a lot to lose. They ve forgotten so soon how their ppl starved to death. They nid to sit down and enjoy their hustlings no room for a break.
Re: Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria by delishpot: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Winner4Life:
Judging from the experiences in Senegal, Sudan and Central African Republic, I would implore those clamouring for secession adopt the peace-talk option and opt for a round-table discussion on this matter rather than resorting to violence. Civil war is not the answer to the Biafra divide threat. A logical solution should be deviced to solve the ethnic, social and political issues raised by the Biafrans and the people from the Niger Delta region in other to ensure peace in the country. I would personally call for a referendum on restructuring the present political system in the country. Regional Government could solve this ethic problem.

Oga, have you been living in Mars? The govt says it would NEVER grant Biafra. It knows that if Biafra goes, yorubas would prolly want to do same and so on and so forth. Until Northern Economy can stand alone progressively enough to make the northern leaders say '"we have more than enough, we do not need Crude oil money anymore", there can and will never be a peaceful secession in Nigeria.
Re: Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria by Yorobastard(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
ise82:

Big lie. Ibos shud calm down and face the reality because they've got a lot to lose. They ve forgotten so soon how their ppl staffed to death. They nid to sit down and enjoy their hustlings no room for a break.

Lol...are you going to apply the same method again should the Igbo's be granted Biafra....Believe me that is never gonna happen except to those that did not use their ear....Starvation was a weapon of war and will never happen cos there is not going to be any war other than a referendum

Mind you that we have nothing to loose just becos we go to the north and west to do business does not mean that we are only restricted to these areas when there are over 50 countries in Africa.

The Igbo man willl struggle and survive anywhere and no amount of threat or humiliation can stop that.
Re: Say 'no' To Civil War In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
ise82:

Big lie. Ibos shud calm down and face the reality because they've got a lot to lose. They ve forgotten so soon how their ppl staffed to death. They nid to sit down and enjoy their hustlings no room for a break.
STAFFED to death! shocked

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Oyo Town,grab This Real Estate Opportunity / Own A Plot Around Akobo Ibadan, Pay Within 3-6months. Genuine And Safe / How Do I Invest In Goat Or Sheep Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.