Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos (37005 Views)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by vivianbelema(f): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
binsanni:
mitchew. ah no want problem for now because am mindeding my business
yes o mindeding your business well
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by Bullhari007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
yellowbar people and breeching cream tufiakwa
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by Afonjashapmouth: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:
hmmm, afonja face be like girl wey dey take style shit.all thanks to make-up.
If I were to be a guy, my girlfriend must observe a make-up free face or moderate make-up at most.make I no come marry Alice the wonderland.

I doubt you are a girl cos if you are one we would love to see your face for a review smh
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by 0b100100111: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
binsanni:
mitchew. ah no want problem for now because am mindeding my business

O je ki won pa ni

Ewo tun ni "Mindeding"?

Mo ri emo!
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by metroid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Shai shocked shocked shocked..them still do make up for pupil again (inner eye) ..nice pics oo before then go call me hater for speaking my mind

Its the camera flash not pupil makeup
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by 0b100100111: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:
If I were to be a guy, my girlfriend must observe a make-up free face or moderate make-up at most.make I no come marry Alice the wonderland.

grin grin grin

Actually took my time to look at your display picture and in all honesty, I must confess that you in no class to condemn Funk cos you both re in same class.

It's insulting finding pot calling kettle black. With the whole filters you applied, still looked like a "tiny horrible worm" The guy dating you must be of low self esteem or going through trauma and agony. Or probably dating u out of pity.

Who dates a worm in 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by manitobor(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Funke is not beautiful. She looks like a man even with all the makeup.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by binsanni(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
vivianbelema:
yes o mindeding your business well
bae how is u
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by patval(f): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Actually took my time to look at your display picture and in all honesty, I must confess that you in no class to condemn Funk cos you both re in same class.

It's insulting finding pot calling kettle black. With the whole filters you applied, still looked like a "tiny horrible worm" The guy dating you must be of low self esteem or going through trauma and agony. Or probably dating u out of pity.

Who dates a worm in 2017
see a worm talking, if you actually check my picture as you claim, you will know that pretty one's does not make themselves flashy cos its in our DNA.
I took that pix while picking melon in the most casual setting so stop spewing trash.
as for funke,who wowo don wowo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by salaboiz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
She look like Bisola (BBN) in the second picture
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Not so pretty
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
My Funke One of the Actresses that I love so much
I see you, you are glowing
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by inourcare: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yes woman, this is beautiful.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by 0b100100111: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:

see a worm talking, if you actually check my picture as you claim, you will know that pretty one's does not make themselves flashy cos its in our DNA.
I took that pix while picking melon in the most casual setting so stop spewing trash.
as for funke,who wowo don wowo!!!!!

Re quite agree with you but you have to accept that yourself and Funke re in same league. My point is that you have no justification to say Funke is ugly. No well to do guy will book you for free except there is a price tag attached to it.

Your re right, but you just not justified as its a cease of pot calling kettle black.

Yourself, Funke and Chichi Igbo re all same species, just that in utmost sincerity, you re the most beautiful amongs the trio though u still look like a worm

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
She come resemble that man that dresses like a woman
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please can you kindly stop calling make up a beauty please.

What is the point looking the most beautiful in the world outside the house and inside the house *A Semi-Chimpanzee*. Please free us from all these fake stuffs please.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by patval(f): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Who dates a worm in 2017
boy O boy, funke your sister cannot be compared with Emmanuella of Mark Angel Comedy not to talk of myself. like I said before, who wowo don wow,
if funke wear Versace all over her body and I wear slipper and wrapper, people with good eyes will still know the difference

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by 0b100100111: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:

boy O boy, funke your sister cannot be compared with Emmanuella of Mark Angel Comedy not to talk of myself. like I said before, who wowo don wow,
if funke wear Versace all over her body and I wear slipper and wrapper, people with good eyes will still know the difference

Which body re u going to use the wrapper on and how many times will the wrapper go round you?

Dont make me laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by patval(f): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

Which body re u going to use the wrapper on and how many times will the wrapper go round you?

Dont make me laugh grin grin grin
you see your awkward self! mtchewww
you for tell me say na Mouka foam be your spec

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by 0b100100111: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:

you see your awkward self! mtchewww
you for tell me say na Mouka foam be your spec

grin grin grin

Just trying to imagine how many times 2yards will go around you, and all i can do is just burst into grin grin grin

Sincerely, Do you truly put -on a wrapper? grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by ifewise(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
She's beautiful inside
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by patval(f): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Just trying to imagine how many times 2yards will go around you, and all i can do is just burst into grin grin grin

Sincerely, Do you truly put -on a wrapper? grin grin grin

Ask your head if it grows hair,
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by 0b100100111: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:

Ask your head if it grows hair,

grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by Hidhupz: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
She still no fine, come an beat me
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by AremoOG(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:
Bae u knw wetin na tribalism go kill u..bt sha i undastand ur plight.*ladies nd beefing sha*
Am sure if u give ur bf gud Bleep him go giv u money to buy makeup kit
Peace out
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
she's so ugly
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by pagorino(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin abeg I wan ask too, dis lady don born?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
You r afraid of peoiple's mouth ....sincerly she Is demn ugly..... l can t je with such kinda ladies...
All aproko on line l gavé ma son taste if you quote me the Amadihoha tunder tant will blast you Israël coming with docs prescription...2 morning 4afternoon..And 10 evening.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by patval(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
AremoOG:

Bae u knw wetin na tribalism go kill u..bt sha i undastand ur plight.*ladies nd beefing sha*
Am sure if u give ur bf gud Bleep him go giv u money to buy makeup kit
Peace out

Relying on make-up for beauty shows that it is not natural, one has to be pretty first before make-over.
I am quite sure that any day I paint myself like Egyptian mummy and visit my boyfriend, he will not hide his disgust for my look.
pretty ain't always bought,it is in our DNA

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by Timzyatcool24(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Am here to read comment, let me come nd be going be for Evans Kidnap me
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by Austinoiz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Funke is not beautiful hoha!!! She's just THERE (in Funnybone's voice)
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos by watchindelta(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
bobrisky boboshe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. / Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.