Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud (14925 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / Ghanaian Man Jailed For Deliberately Infecting His Two Girlfriends With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by SantaDomino(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
larmu:
Abeg when be Real Madrid and Juve champions league final? sad

That will be on the 33rd of this month by 25:00 ur village time.

2 Likes

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by larmu(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
SantaDomino:

That will be on the 33rd of this month by 25:00 ur village time.
Ahh bros thank you o...i think say I don miss am
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by DrGoodmanFather: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ipob Developing Cambodia to make it a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by lubaabu: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Point of Correction he is from [b]Biafra[/b] Republic not Nigeria.
CeoNewshelm:
A 37-year-old Nigerian convicted of fraud had his two-year prison sentence upheld, but half was suspended, at the Phnom Penh Municipal Court yesterday, June 15. Chimere Meze was convicted of fraud and sentenced to two years imprisonment in absentia in February. He was arrested in April and requested a re-trial.

Judge Ros Piseth said Mr Meze scammed a Cambodian woman out of $300 in 2016 by informing her she’d won a grand prize but first had to pay him $300 via Wing to collect the reward.

“Because he often phoned to disturb the victim and ask for $300 from her, she filed a complaint against him to police,” said Judge Piseth. “Police prepared a plot to arrest him.”

Mr Meze’s accomplices, Nigerian tourist Uchechukwu Vincent, 37, and his Cambodian girlfriend Sarim Kunthea, 27, were also imprisoned for six months to a year during the initial February trial. Judge Piseth recommended Mr Meze appeal the judgment within 30 days if he did not accept the conviction.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/cambodia-court-reduces-sentence-of.html

ccc lalasticlala

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by Kebreal92(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
*CHIMEMERE MEZE*

AND

*UCHECHUKWU VINCENT*

REMEMBER WE ARE STILL DISCUSSING EVANS....

2 Likes

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by SantaDomino(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
larmu:

Ahh bros thank you o...i think say I don miss am

Come... I said come closer... Don't be afraid.. Kneel down and put your 2hands on ur head and repeat after me... "my father! My father! Whoever is using my brain to play ten ten... Holy Ghost fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by haqueurate(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
angry correction Biafra, not nigerian. thank you, we dont know him #october 1
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by larmu(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
SantaDomino:

Come... I said come closer... Don't be afraid.. Kneel down and put your 2hands on ur head and repeat after me... "my father! My father! Whoever is using my brain to play ten ten... Holy Ghost fire!!!
Bros u be beta person sha...see as u like me com dey pray for me...Kai! And I like ten ten sha...anyways...whoever...brain...ten ten...fire!!! I say fire!!!
Abeg join me in prayer o
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by davidif: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Did I hear $300 cry ,we should sometimes look deep on how the Igbo's are being marginalized in this country and the rate of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria before casting stones.

Marginalized by who exactly? The fact that someone from your tribe does not get a coveted governmental position does not necessarily mean the entire tribe is being "marginalized."
Goodness! this whole playing the victim, 'woe is me' nonsense is really getting tiring. I guess the more you repeat something over and over again the more people start to believe it despite the fact that it's still a lie. It was not the govt that told the guy to go overseas and be engaged in fraud was it? Nope! He did it of his own volition. So whose fault is it?

2 Likes

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by misteryman: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
larmu:
Abeg when be Real Madrid and Juve champions league final? sad

I have warned you time without number that this Oshobo weed that you always take will put you in trouble one day.

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by LoveJesus87(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
wunmi590:
Honestly speaking, am not here to look out for name, but was sent by the president of NCAN to check the type of head only.

NCAN sec. All the way from Lagos state delivered to the branch president as e dey hot. grin
Lmao u be murderer grin

1 Like

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by larmu(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
misteryman:

I have warned you time without number that this Oshobo weed that you always take will put you in trouble one day.
Abeg no vex...i forget
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by Austinoiz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ma niggar.....hustling since the days of Lord Lugard and his prostitute, Flora Shaw.
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by Austinoiz(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:
Ipob Developing Cambodia to make it a better place.

Yes, we want to make it a better place before rapists and fake alfas troop in.
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by bellotaofeek: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
lajoshua:
I can assure you the dude below me is going to say something foolish.

I know this is what's on your mind grin

1 Like

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by lajoshua: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
bellotaofeek:

I know this is what's on your mind grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by DrGoodmanFather: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Austinoiz:

Yes, we want to make it a better place before rapists and fake alfas troop in.

He pain am grin grin grin

Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by SQLmastar(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Falaciousice:
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938
what company. Pls I am interesting
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by dinggle: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
These ppl for stay naija follow evans now, why dem go fvck up for common $300.....Cambodia is a poor country.
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
I doubt if these men are even guilty. Sometimes people are victims of envy and in a bid to humble them various methods are employed. I would like to read detaiks of their exact offence and court proceedings before conviction.
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by Markfemi: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
A 37-year-old Nigerian convicted of fraud had his two-year prison sentence upheld, but half was suspended, at the Phnom Penh Municipal Court yesterday, June 15. Chimere Meze was convicted of fraud and sentenced to two years imprisonment in absentia in February. He was arrested in April and requested a re-trial.

Judge Ros Piseth said Mr Meze scammed a Cambodian woman out of $300 in 2016 by informing her she’d won a grand prize but first had to pay him $300 via Wing to collect the reward.

“Because he often phoned to disturb the victim and ask for $300 from her, she filed a complaint against him to police,” said Judge Piseth. “Police prepared a plot to arrest him.”

Mr Meze’s accomplices, Nigerian tourist Uchechukwu Vincent, 37, and his Cambodian girlfriend Sarim Kunthea, 27, were also imprisoned for six months to a year during the initial February trial. Judge Piseth recommended Mr Meze appeal the judgment within 30 days if he did not accept the conviction.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/cambodia-court-reduces-sentence-of.html

ccc lalasticlala

He's a BIAFRAN
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by AnanseK(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
bukola08:
will you say this shit if it's your brother?

Yes. We hate crimes and criminals.
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by yomz1e(m): 2:53am On Jun 18, 2017
I only need to check the 1st three letters in convicts name to ascertain the tribe. "Chi" and "Chu" confirmed by NCAN Essex UK chapter 2017 , extracts from recent project conducted by UK NCAN committee "tribes & criminal activities in Nigeria" copies available soon , hardback or soft copy. Estimated price £3.99
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by godquality: 5:04am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Thank you Lord for vindicating them.....and alleviating their suffering. This is actually not a case of fraud because the woman did not part with any cash.

If only they had a competent lawyer, this case would have been struck out but I've noticed these Asians are very biased about Igbo businessmen.
Are you for real? So because a robber didn't succeed because he was caught, then it was not a robbery? If it was not fraud why was he calling her to pay 300$. Instead of berating the idiots for dragging our name into the mud you are here saying God knows what. And people are even liking what you said undecided. It says a lot as to the kind of people we are breeding today. What's bad is bad and there's no way to sugar coat that.
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by badchoky: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=0b100100111 post=57599549][color=#000099][b]Why angry angry angry

Someone they should have executed and deported his corpse to Nigeria

Rubbish!imagine ur mumu post.do u know howmuch this so called scammers add to foreign exchange?they bring in dollars into
the country why ur thief politicians take this dollars out and u celebrate them.

yahoo boys and politicians who is to be celebrated?

i bet u are just a poor sucker.hater
Re: Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud by 0b100100111: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=badchoky post=57640603][/quote]

You couldn't have said better has a yahoo-BOY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homicide: FG Files Charges Against Peter Nwachukwu / Fate Of 2 Winners Chapel Pastors Unknown- 5 Months After Abduction / Confessions Of ‘prof’ Okeakpu I’m The Biggest Occult Master ‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.