Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Leave Real Madrid Over Tax Saga. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Leave Real Madrid Over Tax Saga. (554 Views)

Isreal Govt. Orders Africans To Leave Within 90 Days Or Face Imprisonment / Ronaldo Appears In Court Over Tax Evasion Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Leave Real Madrid Over Tax Saga. by uneeking(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
There is “a big problem in form four” at F.C. Real Madrid as its soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo has threatened to leave the club and the country over the way the tax evasion case concerning him is being handled by the Spanish Authorities.

Ronaldo feels he is being unnecessarily targeted and harassed by the Authorities after prosecutors accused him of evading taxes to the tune of 14.7m Euros. He is consequently thinking of leaving the country completely as a result of all the “harassment”, a close source to the player reportedly told newsmen.

The player’s agency, Gestifute, is reported to have also released a statement saying ““There is no tax evasion scheme … There has never been any hiding nor any intention to hide anything.”

In the event that he actually leaves the club, his new club will have to really dig deep into its pocket to acquire the services of the mercurial striker as he is believed to have a buy-out clause in his contract worth some €1bn (£874m).

Of course, there are a few clubs out there that can afford such business as well as the big-spending Chinese Super League sides.

In reaction to all the noise surrounding the tax evasion issue and related matters, Cristiano Ronaldo on Thursday posted a picture with his fingers to his lips on Instagram with the caption: “Sometimes the best answer it’s to be quiet.”

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-cristiano-ronaldo-set-to-leave-real-madrid-over-tax-saga/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Leave Real Madrid Over Tax Saga. by emeijeh(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
I hope Arsenal can afford him grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Leave Real Madrid Over Tax Saga. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
he's reacting to the accusations d same way he reacts when he scores even d simplest of goals (tap ins)

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Leave Real Madrid Over Tax Saga. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Make I pitch my tent here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Leave Real Madrid Over Tax Saga. by uneeking(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2017
emeijeh:
I hope Arsenal can afford him
Under Arsene Wenger's Reign?

(1) (Reply)

Young Farmers Club International Ask Presidency To Present President Buhari / My Wish For Seun Naira Land / Get The Right Job With The Right Professional Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.