Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 (3124 Views)

Viola-Nuela Echebima Emerges Best Graduating Student Nigerian Law School, 2017 / Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Prospective Students (info Sharing) / UNILAG International School 2017/18 Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Goodmorning Applicants,i want to congratulate you guys in advance regarding the admission process.i purposely created this thread to avail us what we need to know as far admission is concerned. i am a current postgraduate student,so i will from my versed experience be of help. Thanks.

kindly feel free to drop issues you are currently facing..THANKS
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
SOLUTION THREAD

DROP YOUR ISSUES AND IT WILL BE ATTENDED TO.

LET OTHERS ALSO SHARE FROM THE PROB/SOLUTION
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Oladosuni(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Can letters of recommendation be interchange with the online referee form. I mean can one be use in place of the other. One of the requirement is that we mail our transcript. How then do we affix the transcript label.
Thanks.
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=Oladosuni post=57601112]Can letters of recommendation be interchange with the online referee form. I mean can one be use in place of the other. One of the requirement is that we mail our transcript. How then do we affix the transcript label.
Thanks.[/quote UR FIRST QUESTION IS NO. I DONT KNOW OF THE MAIL TIN REGARDING TRANSCRIPT BUT THE WAY I DID MINE WAS ''I SENT IT VIA DHL FROM MY SCHOOL THAN TO UI''
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Oladosuni(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=ernesterioo post=57606230][/quote]

thanks
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Akin4Christ(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
I MISTAKENLY IGNORE MY LAST NAME BEFORE GENERATING THE INVOICE, I HOPE I CAN EDIT IT AFTER PAYMENT OR I SHOULD REOPEN ANOTHER ONE?
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Meeddah: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
wszd e wx w we w.veupe
ernesterioo:
Goodmorning Applicants,i want to congratulate you guys in advance regarding the admission process.i purposely created this thread to avail us what we need to know as far admission is concerned. i am a current postgraduate student,so i will from my versed experience be of help. Thanks.

kindly feel free to drop issues you are currently facing..THANKS
Thank you so much for this platform,God bless your good heart.
I need to make enquiry about archaeology. Can a graduate of biology education apply for archaeology science? And is there any departmental test for archaeology?
Thank you
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Meeddah:
wszd e wx w we w.veupe
Thank you so much for this platform,God bless your good heart.
I need to make enquiry about archaeology. Can a graduate of biology education apply for archaeology science? And is there any departmental test for archaeology?
Thank you
Yes i think so but it is advisable you check thru the ui prospectus for department requirements
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Akin4Christ:
I MISTAKENLY IGNORE MY LAST NAME BEFORE GENERATING THE INVOICE, I HOPE I CAN EDIT IT AFTER PAYMENT OR I SHOULD REOPEN ANOTHER ONE?
if u havent made the payment, kindly regenerate another invoice via another new email n number...
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Dface2: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve..com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.

Goto: www.projectreserve..com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?

If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.

Kindly click here: www.projectreserve..com.ng/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Christtyg17: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Pls how much is the form?
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Meeddah: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
ernesterioo:
Yes i think so but it is advisable you check thru the ui prospectus for department requirements
I have checked through the prospectus but the eligible courses are not stated there. It's just written there that not below second class lower and then the O'level requirements.
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Christtyg17:
Pls how much is the form?
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Meeddah:

I have checked through the prospectus but the eligible courses are not stated there. It's just written there that not below second class lower and then the O'level requirements.
okay.. i willl help confirm
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Meeddah: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
ernesterioo:
Thank you so much
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Doodoo10: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thanks group admin

Can someone help with advise between Msc Energy studies and Engineering Management.
I have my 1st degree in Petroleum engineering and I am qualified.

Please who can guide me with the best to choose based on the work load and more compatability?
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Doodoo10:
Thanks group admin

Can someone help with advise between Msc Energy studies and Engineering Management.

Please who can guide me with the best to choose based on the work load and more compatability?
make enquiries if this listed courses are in study in Ui
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Doodoo10:
Thanks group admin

I was also facing this scenario before. But you should ask which of the two goes in line with your career goals then follow suit. Anyway cpeel (energy studies) is more expensive and it has the international coverage, I also learnt that they are nt affected by strike whatsoever...
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Doodoo10: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2017
ernesterioo:
make enquiries if this listed courses are in study in Ui

Yes, they are available in UI
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by JohnieWalker(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Please I need to know how much is the cost of professional masters in masters of communication arts. I mean the fees and cost of forms.
Also, did the last intake do oral interview?
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Meeddah: 2:39am On Jun 24, 2017
ernesterioo:
Hello ernesterioo, have you made the confirmation?
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Oladosuni(m): 2:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Is there anybody in the house who is through with the registration?
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oladosuni:
Is there anybody in the house who is through with the registration?
Yes, I am through...the only issue I'm having is to knw which of my referees have sent them my reference letter. Which the site is failing to show me in particular. It is only showing me the number of my referees that have responded
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by LandoKingz: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please I want to know how do I change my reference details for one of my reference, I made a mistake in his email address please thanks secondly how do I attach or send my transcript to the school thanks.
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by LandoKingz: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
How do I change my reference
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by olusola11: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone. A friend of mine obtained the form and at a point in the online registration, he was to chose area of specialization (for Economics). He wanted to put in for Econometrics or Monetary Economics but only find development economics in the options. Please what may responsible for this and what is/are the remedies. Thanks
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
olusola11:
Hello everyone. A friend of mine obtained the form and at a point in the online registration, he was to chose area of specialization (for Economics). He wanted to put in for Econometrics or Monetary Economics but only find development economics in the options. Please what may responsible for this and what is/are the remedies. Thanks
it means dat is the only available field of interest available dis year, u can confirm from anyone dat applied same to eco if thats same tin they experienced
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
LandoKingz:
How do I change my reference
on ur application page..there is an option for change of refeeree there
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by ernesterioo(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
LandoKingz:
Please I want to know how do I change my reference details for one of my reference, I made a mistake in his email address please thanks secondly how do I attach or send my transcript to the school thanks.
print out the transcript label, fill the necessary tins on it, take it to ur school, let ur school attach it together with ur transcript that will be sent to Ui
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Joyintwos(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please who else have this challenge, a friend paid online since last week and anytime he log in he is still been returned to the invoice page. All emails sent haven't been replied.
Re: Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 by Oladosuni(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Pls when is the closing date for form sales, registration and submission of credentials. Urgent pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Companies Aptitude Tests / 10 Surprising Signs Your Blood Sugar Is Too High / EKSU Post UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Guidelines – 2014/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.