Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Happy Birthday Chumzypinky - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday Chumzypinky (636 Views)

Happy Birthday Yewande1234 / Happy Birthday Cbella / Happy Birthday ( Short Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by jakandeola(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2017
On this day, aSTARwas born. On this day, her birth is celebrated. The 17th of June wouldn't have been so special if God didn't gift us the rare privilege of having aGemlike you on this earth.Chumzypinky, amongst many goodother good things in life, what I wish for you isHealth!Because health comes with wealth, Comfort and Financial Stability. You are a true friend worthy of emulation and I join the world to celebrate you on your special day!!! Happy birthday mama ibeji God bless you
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by StephanieElla24: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Happy birthday to u Ma Chumzypinky......may you live to see your great grand children in good health. Age with grace
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by splendidiva(f): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
happy bday ma God's grace Nd wisdom all d way.
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by pixzybee(f): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
happy birthday to a great diva, may ur days be long nd full of good testimonies.
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by AdetoroBukola: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Happy birthday mama ejima, God bless ur new age in jesus name.
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by orisunmi(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Happy Birthday mama ibeji many more of it to come in Jesus name
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by Chumzypinky(f): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
jakandeola:
On this day, aSTARwas born. On this day, her birth is celebrated. The 17th of June wouldn't have been so special if God didn't gift us the rare privilege of having aGemlike you on this earth.Chumzypinky, amongst many goodother good things in life, what I wish for you isHealth!Because health comes with wealth, Comfort and Financial Stability. You are a true friend worthy of emulation and I join the world to celebrate you on your special day!!! Happy birthday mama ibeji God bless you
Goshh!!!!!!!!!
I never thought my joke would be taken so seriously!!!

God!!

I'm so so so so so so sorry for the misunderstanding my dear nairalanders. I'm so sorry.
I was only joking when i told Rachealfst today was my birthday simply because i jokingly (though seriously) wantd a cover for Tradition since she did for Evajael.
And i was only joking.

God! Where do i start explaining from?

*covers face* forgive me my son
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by jakandeola(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Goshh!!!!!!!!!
I never thought my joke would be taken so seriously!!!

God!!

I'm so so so so so so sorry for the misunderstanding my dear nairalanders. I'm so sorry.
I was only joking when i told Rachealfst today was my birthday simply because i jokingly (though seriously) wantd a cover for Tradition since she did for Evajael.
And i was only joking.

God! Where do i start explaining from?

*covers face* forgive me my son
wow. is a misunderstanding den.no nid to apologize it happens all d time oya open ur face. lol. I hope the 2 cute teddy bear are fine
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by Chumzypinky(f): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
jakandeola:
wow. is a misunderstanding den.no nid to apologize it happens all d time oya open ur face. lol. I hope the 2 cute teddy bear are fine
yeah yeah yeah. They are fine.
Dont worry, my bday is close. I'll announce it when the time comes okay?
Re: Happy Birthday Chumzypinky by jakandeola(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

yeah yeah yeah. They are fine.
Dont worry, my bday is close. I'll announce it when the time comes okay?
ok dear

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries: 2018 PositiveNaija Essay Competition / Plagiarism Check With Turnitin: Reference Plus Grammar Check / The Life Of A Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.