Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) (703 Views)

Kano State One Of The Best City In Nigeria. (picture View) / Box Fans In Nigeria (picture Included) / Google Celebrates Independence With Nigeria (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by dauddy97(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
A Soldier sheared this picture of him and his son wearing the army uniform on Facebook today

Remember that, when a civilian put it on, it's an offence. Pls, is this allowed in our country Nigeria

Cc;Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by etzskillz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by thesicilian: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
As a soldier fighting for a country that knows not how to appreciate those toiling for her day and night, he probably gets his motivation from seeing that his child grow. Not to ignore the obvious likelihood that that may be their last time of seeing each other.
So leave him alone please.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by snowlord(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Damn hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
I LOVE THIS UNIFORM DIE.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by dauddy97(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
I LOVE THIS UNIFORM DIE.
So, na the uniform u like. Nothing concern you with the question I asked.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by dauddy97(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
thesicilian:
As a soldier fighting for a country that knows not how to appreciate those toiling for her day and night, he probably gets his motivation from seeing that his child grow. Not to ignore the obvious likelihood that that may be their last time of seeing each other.
So leave him alone please.
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
I LOVE THIS UNIFORM DIE.

no need for that.

the wearers have so abused it, messed it and bloodied it with blood of innocent Nigerians angry

i so hate that uniform and all it stands for. angry
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by madridguy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
I'm not in the system so i don't talk what i don't know. grin

dauddy97:
So, na the uniform u like. Nothing concern you with the question I asked.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by madridguy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Same way they've saved millions of Nigerians. I wish I grab the opportunity back then in Kaduna.

nwaanambra1:

no need for that.

the wearers have so abused it, messed it and bloodied it with blood of innocent Nigerians angry

i so hate that uniform and all it stands for. angry
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
Same way they've saved millions of Nigerians. I wish I grab the opportunity back then in Kaduna.

still searching for the saved millions of life thou.

sees more of the wasted innocent lives! numerous wasted innocent lives! angry
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by dauddy97(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lalasticlala, still need clearification ,is this really allowed in Nigeria?
Pls, do the needful thing
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Is This Allowed In Nigeria (picture) by aysnoopy(m): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2017
why not. u Neva c wives of military men wearing dere camo?

(1) (Reply)

Recover Deleted Contacts From Huawei Mate 10 / ? / Governor Dankwambo Bags Chieftaincy Tittle Of Akinmuagun Of Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.