Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

2019: I Will Run For President -fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Run For President -fayose (398 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Will Run For President -fayose by Axelrod(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has said he would contest the 2019 Presidential elections.

Governor Fayose told journalists in Ado Ekiti, the State Capital, that he would make sure he defeats the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the coming presidential election.

“I have defeated two incumbent governors in two different attempts. So, defeating the All Progressives Congress in the coming presidential election would be a walkover.”

“Many did not believe that I can come back as governor of Ekiti State after eight years; I don’t know how God did it. This time, I am going to the presidency – God is taking me there but I don’t know how”.

He urged leaders of the party as well as all stakeholders to remain strong and support him to achieve his presidential ambitions

Governor Fayose told journalists in Ado Ekiti, the State Capital, that he would make sure he defeats the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the coming presidential election.

“I have defeated two incumbent governors in two different attempts. So, defeating the All Progressives Congress in the coming presidential election would be a walkover.”

“Many did not believe that I can come back as governor of Ekiti State after eight years; I don’t know how God did it. This time, I am going to the presidency – God is taking me there but I don’t know how”.

He urged leaders of the party as well as all stakeholders to remain strong and support him to achieve his presidential ambitions.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/16/i-will-run-for-president-in-2019-fayose/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=channelstv
Re: 2019: I Will Run For President -fayose by ttilda(f): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
so this is why ur criticizing APC ni?? OK na we shall see.... well there's nothing wrong in dreaming big...
hmmm me FTC or am I dreaming like my brudda fayose?? ... see me see FTC o. chai e! in Patience Jonathan's voice.

(1) (Reply)

A Voice From The Grave,the Evil Spirit Have Taking Over,by FFK / See Fake Pastor Caught Trying To Bury Charms In A Compound / OYO STATE GOVERNMENT INSISTS ON GOOD QUALITY OF FOOD TO FOOD VENDORS-GOV AJIMOBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.