Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders (12801 Views)

Wike Sacks Rivers Road Agency Management / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by seyisolu(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
I wish one day when we hear news like this, we all just say, e no concen me!!
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by HopeAtHand: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
anslem96:
you people don't even know what is happening, Amaechi and Wike are working together to keep ikwere in power for long , I was once told my a senior politician that Amaechi will never give ticket to a strong contender that I capable of wrestling power away from wike and he knows that magnus Abe is the only APC member that is capable of mounting a serious challenge.

Ikwere agenda in Rivers state
Northern agenda in Nigeria

I'm saving your stupid comment for posterity.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by dracosith(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
and so d movie begins in rivers.....
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by ipreach: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
anslem96:
you people don't even know what is happening, Amaechi and Wike are working together to keep ikwere in power for long , I was once told my a senior politician that Amaechi will never give ticket to a strong contender that I capable of wrestling power away from wike and he knows that magnus Abe is the only APC member that is capable of mounting a serious challenge.

Nice comment in this thread
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by ipreach: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bluffly:
I am yet to understand what's going on at the 2nd and 3rd tier of the Nigerian government. How come the people will vote for a local government chairman and the state Governor will now have the right to sack them. Is that the reflection of our constitution.

how does this your dumb comment related to this thread?
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by passionate88: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2017
anslem96:

Magnus Abe will only win in his senatorial district. That's where he is strongest
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by davidif: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2017
CheapSunglass:

Lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/amaechi-sacks-rivers-apc-lga-leaders/

And who wrote the Nigerian constitution sef? How can s state governor sack an LGA chairman? Abi are these people not locally elected?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by davidif: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2017
ipreach:

Cos that's the main problem with Nigeria. The guy is absolutely right. Local govt are supposed to be able to elect there own officials and create there own laws. No wonder this country does not work.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by Bluffly: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2017
ipreach:

You are even dumber because you could have easily said that its Amaechi is not a governor. What I said has always been the trend of state governors and hence why I used existing understanding to respond. Obviously you are a political thug, if not you won't have responded telling I am as dumb as your ancestors and lineages are.
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by ipreach: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Bluffly:

You are even dumber because you could have easily said that its Amaechi is not a governor. What I said has always been the trend of state governors and hence why I used existing understanding to respond. Obviously you are a political thug, if not you won't have responded telling I am as dumb as your ancestors and lineages are.

Thank you sir
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by ipreach: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2017
davidif:

Cos that's the main problem with Nigeria. The guy is absolutely right. Local govt are supposed to be able to elect there own officials and create there own laws. No wonder this country does not work.

We are talking about Amaechi hijacking a party and wanting to be a lord in a state of millions of people.

Amaechi sacked APC leaders in LGA not elected LGA Chairmen

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by ipreach: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2017
davidif:

And who wrote the Nigerian constitution sef? How can s state governor sack an LGA chairman? Abi are these people not locally elected?

Please, Amaechi didnt sack LGA Chairmen, rather he sacked APC leaders in different LGA.

Remember they are not elected but appointed by the party

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Amaechi struck a deal with Tonye Princewill who recently decamped to the APC to give the gubernatorial ticket of the APC to the young chap and not Sen. Abe whom Amaechi sees as been settled already with his senatorial seat.

It serves all the sacked leaders right. This is what they get for staking their lives.

Recall when Sen. Abe was allegedly shot at during a rally in then College of Arts and Science field.

As for Amaechi, he has just shot himself on the foot
the same tonye princewill who said he doesn't like Amaechi and he's ways during the last gubernatorial debate? shocked
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by galaxy2020(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Amaechi is loosing his relevance in Rivers politics because of his ego.
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by Sunnyja: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2017
gabinogem:
A very confused party since inception. I wonder why Nigerians bought their sham.
APC is a confused party with confused supporters living in a confused country run by confused government officials.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by amarilo: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2017
anslem96:
'
This post looks more real.
Re: Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders by Splashme: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
gabinogem:
A very confused party since inception. I wonder why Nigerians bought their sham.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise / Olajengbesi: Buratai’s relationship with Beninese President’ll achieve no result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.