Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians (891 Views)

Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" / Billionaire Kidnapper: Evans’ Wife Can’t Speak English But Drives Latest Lexus – / Meet Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Wife And 5 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by pzphoto(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
…I didn’t know he was into crime …He took
part in our daily prayers and always prayed
Psalm 23 …His wealth should be sold off and
given to his victims …I didn’t know he was this
rich, the highest he gave to me was N200,000 …
Please, forgive him for the sake of myself and
the children.

The call was a surprise. And in the words of
our Crime Editor, Emma Nnadozie “it was
shocking but revealing and even pathetic.” The
caller had said “hold on for Evans’ wife.” The
female voice quickly pleaded to Mr. Nnadozie to
call her back as she did not have enough credit.
Nnadozie returned the call from Ghana and the
caller told her story.
Excerpts:

My name is Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, the
wife of the Chikwudubem Onwuamadike who you
call Evans. I am 31 years old. I got married
to Evans at the age of 17 at Oraifite, Anambra
state in 2004. He met me while I was coming
back from lesson as a student of All Saints
Secondary School, Oraifite and I was in class 6
going to take my West African Examination.

After we met, I agreed to go with him because of
my poor background. He told me his father
married three wives when he was six years old
and threw his mother out of his house. He said
that one of the wives influenced his father to
drive them out of his house also and they were
forced to stay with outsiders. Evans was taken
to his grandmother who trained him. He told
me his father accused the mother of being
adulterous before driving her out of his house.

Our marriage is blessed with five children. Our
first issue is 12 years plus and her name us
Udochukwu. After we got married, he said I
should stay with his mother in his village at
Akanmiri, Umudim, Nnewi to teach me how to
be a good housewife. I was there for three
years before he took me to Lagos. We were
living at Satellite town in 2006 and after one
year, he relocated us back to the village because
he could not pay house rent.

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/have-mercy-on-us-evans-wife-uchenna.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
to hell with them

1 Like

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by smardray(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
See as him pikin fat... Nd we dey here they chop pako biscuit

2 Likes

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by spartan117(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
this madam must have suspected that he was into crime.

however the children should not be made to pay for the sins of the parents, so you are forgiven of all your sins

2 Likes

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by Heromaniaa: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by GavelSlam: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by StPete: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
story....
No physical job or business for you to question his source of wealth yet you were married to him for long enough to have five kids Nne fear God o

1 Like

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by Came: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
I thank God my parents profession was not a disgrace... Kudos to my parent.

1 Like

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by nuelzy: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
wait....who then received the #20 milla he sent ??... and ain't it she that was smiling and posing for the camera inside one fine house

pu...pu..puhleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz !!!

save me the sh*t !!

1 Like

Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by EmyLeo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
after all the trauma your husband has caused ehen.... listening to Olamide's song...

#Story for the gods grin
Re: Have Mercy On Us, Evans Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians by mrsfavour(f): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
God

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Reveals That Buhari Is Dead, He Wants To Be Biafra's President / Veteran Musician Tony Tetuila Turns Out In A Very Weird Dyed Hairstyle / Korede Bello Sparks Dating Rumour With Chidinma As He Shares Romantic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.