Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos (62746 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Baroba(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Come midnight most of the criminals that stripped and beat this woman will be telling us about ologborogbo or something like that.. bunch of primitive apes..
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by finnestdope(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
and EVANS is still parading with High-security personnels

wic way naija

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Venica(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
She wan do slay queen and she really slay it!!!.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Maximus85(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
She stole. I was robbed. Thieves have no mercy. I don't pray they attack any of you running your mouths here.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by MrCork: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Is jungle justice the way forward? This is the question being asked by social media users following a trending video footage showing how a woman was publicly humiliated after she was allegedly caught stealing a handbag. She was stripped unclad and beaten well by angry residents who disgraced her after she was caught stealing.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-publicly-disgraced-after-being-caught-stealing.html
..OP....we wannnto no why u blooooocck her booooobsi? undecided
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Very unnecessary, if the poor lady had money she won't be stealing...besides the biggest thieves are respected whilst this poor woman is disgraced...sad
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Emassive(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Am not gonna faint this time....
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kondomatic:
Because thieves take delight in stealing from people.

I am against killing them though but stripping them is ok. Shame them to the core, do same to me if you catch me.
Your signature though
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by iamtardey: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
hu put that red tin angry oya go and remove it :-/
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Hypocritical20: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please when does this happens.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
lofty900:
We're so backward in this country, what is it with ordinary handbag that you'll strip a grown woman, beat her up and pour water on her like this?? You'll beat small thieves and celebrate big thieves
What is backward in getting read of thieves in our midst. They should teach them lessons they will never forget. That is progressive not backward. She should have thought of that before stealing
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Tonero40000(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
You cannot help but just weak for our people's act of unleashing their judgment without a second thought, however our police are not helping sometimes by releasing criminals once they meet their demands. This is enhancing this stupid practice because if you ask them why they are jumping into the act they claim the police wont do nothing at the end
a thief don't deserve a uniform treatment

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
adecz:
That is why oyibo deny you
ppl, visas to their countries
and refers to you as backward
savages.... sad

Very barbarous, animalistic & demented...
If I call dem black monkeys now dem go start to dey vex

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Sambaby7640: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
You cannot help but just weak for our people's act of unleashing their judgment without a second thought, however our police are not helping sometimes by releasing criminals once they meet their demands. This is enhancing this stupid practice because if you ask them why they are jumping into the act they claim the police wont do nothing at the end
correction:the police would do nothing at the end.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
lofty900:
We're so backward in this country, what is it with ordinary handbag that you'll strip a grown woman, beat her up and pour water on her like this?? You'll beat small thieves and celebrate big thieves
some people are wicked in this country...
this is how they almost lynched one guy who stole apple laptop in computer village last week, very pathetic kind of people, I pleaded on behalf of the guy and they were angry with me
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
banmee:

It is not ok. No one can take the law into their own hands. Show where it says you can in the Constitution. Anyone who thinks that way is as bad as the criminal because you both break the law.
It is not a question of taking law in once hand. A thief have no life. Anything can happen to a thief in the process of their stealing including electrocuting(It happened to one of them last month in Lokoja), death by accident or otherwise. Everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by iamord(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
while am totally against this imhumane act. it's mind blogging to see the level of hyprocrisy of the people making comments.like issues like this don't go on on a regular basis in Nigeria. this is a dastardly act that has to be discouraged by all . irrespective of culture or Region.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by winningall17: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=57604150]Because thieves take delight in stealing from people.

I am against killing them though but stripping them is ok. Shame them to the core, do same to me if you catch me. [Have u ever taken what does not belong to u either by omission or commission? If the answer is no then u are a lieyer, jungle justice is criminal act ]
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by hazan041(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
but op dis tin don old nah......I don watch am since last year
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Favour222(f): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
They should not only punish her for stealing a bag, they should punish her for being so ugly.

LOL
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Godfidence: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
I know this girl in Anambra! Why we igbos all the time. May God deliver us from crime! sad sad sad Amen cool
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by ojibole(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Even Evans wasn't treated this way...say no to jungle justice oh

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by oweniwe(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
banmee:

It is not ok. No one can take the law into their own hands. Show where it says you can in the Constitution. Anyone who thinks that way is as bad as the criminal because you both break the law.

U must be a thief for supporting stealing
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
See as she resemble ajepako
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Elukapendragon(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm Pls How Much Una D Collect To Faint For Bed With Two Pillows? Ah Wan Faint
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Is jungle justice the way forward? This is the question being asked by social media users following a trending video footage showing how a woman was publicly humiliated after she was allegedly caught stealing a handbag. She was stripped unclad and beaten well by angry residents who disgraced her after she was caught stealing.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-publicly-disgraced-after-being-caught-stealing.html
Why are criminals always stripped naked? I was watching the passion of the Christ d other day and I commented that Christ was probably totally naked during his ordeal if today's treatment of criminals is anything to go by.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Collinsiweadi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
If she had stolen billion nobody will naked her instead she will be on tv taking interview explaing t us how dey spend d money i did nt evn see a single injury on evans body ..is high time we change
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Ten06(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is what you see when people lost faith in their police and the judiciary
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Ten06(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is what you see when people lost faith in the police and the judiciary
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
aolawale025:
Why do people take delight in stripping thieves?
Not just thieves, FEMALE THIEVES they normally strip the female thieves n*ked just to satisfy their sexual urge
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
sad
MrCork:

..OP....we wannnto no why u blooooocck her booooobsi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.