Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio (1529 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed / Criticise But Don't Mock Our Anti-Graft War - Lai Mohammed Tells Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by EdificationBoss: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by cuedish: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin Mr Lie Pinocchio Mohammed grin alias "Lie Poker grin"

Misleading information minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria. ....

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by raker300: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
That man is a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by houstonia(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Where is Lie ?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by raker300: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Most Nigerians won't get this reference @op

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by RealLordZeus(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Savage
Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Young lady, learn to respect ur elders

Mah....that doesn't include liers anyways

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by oloriooko(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
raker300:
That man is a disgrace
Not only to himself but his entire household grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ZombieTAMER: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
raker300:
That man is a disgrace
You think his job is easy?
Try defending the devil in a church
Let's see how you cope

Lai please lie on
APC dey pay you money for more cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ZombieTAMER: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jiang:
Young lady, learn to respect ur elders

Mah....that doesn't include liers anyways
Fulani herdsman hwfar
All these lands are taken
So you know kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ItsTutsi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
thats an understatement,only god can judge him
EdificationBoss:
Well...

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photo-if-lai-mohammed-were-pinocchio.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ItsTutsi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
And u think what u said is funny! undecided,but it wouldnt be funny when ur dad gets caught trying to smuggle drugs up his ass
ZombieTAMER:

Fulani herdsman hwfar
So you know kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Fulani herdsman hwfar
So you know kiss

My wailing ipobian friend, you still haven't told me d location of ur farm woh, we wan visit you kiss
Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ZombieTAMER: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jiang:

My wailing ipobian friend, you still haven't told me d location of ur farm woh, we wan visit you kiss
just like i suspected... Abeg make una come see ooo... Ozaoekpe.. Agunkemba... Biafrabushboy.. Eastactivit

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

just like i suspected... Abeg make una come see ooo... Ozaoekpe.. Agunkemba... Biafrabushboy.. Eastactivit

Hey I thought we are friends

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by SalamRushdie: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
raker300:
Most Nigerians won't get this reference @op

What do you mean? You mean many Nigerians haven't come across the story pinochio

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by chymes0359(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2017

My friend Linus dey lie.
But him no lie pass this man.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ZombieTAMER: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jiang:

Hey I thought we are friends
You and who?
When you still haven't told me why you seek the location of my farm

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ZombieTAMER: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
And u think what u said is funny! undecided,but it wouldnt be funny when ur dad gets caught trying to smuggle drugs up his ass
Something you no know the genesis
You go come dey put mouth
If I begin change am for you now
They go talk say I wicked

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ItsTutsi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
And who the Bleep r u?? The best u can do is to chest beat,i know ur type very well,u might have something in common with OJUKWU
ZombieTAMER:

Something you no know the genesis
You go come dey put mouth
If I begin change am for you now
They go talk say I wicked
Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You and who?
When you still haven't told me why you seek the location of my farm

Naturally, i wan show you my cows, you will be happy to see them too. am very sure

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ZombieTAMER: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
ItsTutsi:
And who the Bleep r u?? The best u can do is to chest beat,i know ur type very well,u might have something in common with OJUKWU
YOu have something in common with shekau no doubt ... You are just looking for who will kill you... Why not go carry bomb and do the needful somewhere else

Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by ZombieTAMER: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jiang:

Naturally, i wan show you my cows, you will be happy to see them too. am very sure
No worry yourself
I don see cows tire
An sure yours ain't different cheesy
Re: PHOTO: If Lai Mohammed Were Pinocchio by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

No worry yourself
I don see cows tire
An sure yours ain't different cheesy

Nop, they are grin I promise to even bring you some fresh fura da nono, so where the farm dey

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Northern Leaders In Abia State Pay Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu. / If You Were The Federal Govt, How Would You Have Handled Nnamdi Kanu? / No Country In The World Will Tolerate IPOB - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.