Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) (57811 Views)

Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) / Governor Umar Ganduje And Governor Rochas Okorocha Meets With Ibrahim Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
K
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by StarPlayer: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
the woman get strong face oooo
You sure say u be woman so? your reasoning no dey ever follow
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Are they the parents to the bride and groom?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by godunia(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
We call this feedback. His people adore him, that's what this shows. Haters please keep off, quote me and end up like Evans
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by dreezybines: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
I just like the husband shoe trouser and bowtie

grin grin grin Lol...

The man tight gan
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Idy4joe(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kenzico:
Hope he gave them money after cnt yhu c d chequeeverything
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by eightsin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

Lol. Baddest grin

Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
That's a guy most likely a scammer the account is also new
StarPlayer:
You sure say u be woman so? your reasoning no dey ever follow
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Beltesh(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
savage
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kenzico:
Hope he gave them money after everything
is it always about money? Obama has crashed a wedding before, Trump too recently did he give the bride money

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Morrihz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
This one don pass wedding o, na marriage blessing
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
binsanni:
those people am seeing now don pass wedding now.
wasting money everyday
na now the wedding money just show
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kenzico:
Hope he gave them money after everything
The answer to your question is there in the post.
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

She will be very troublesome. That face is sign that has never failed many generations before and it will not fail now. It's a pure mark of wickedness and hostile disposition.
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
See how the woman dey disgrace her local government. Because she meet governor she dey roll for ground dey thank God. SMH
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
If I were the groom I will divorce that old hag right away...
That is the height of disregard for her husband....

If she can kneel on the road in public for Rochas...she will definitely bend on the bed for him behind closed doors.

Just because of money see how she humiliated herself and her husband now we have all seen her husband's hideous wedding suit and shoe
no be everybody dey reason with anus like you na
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
How much did he gaved them?
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
How much did he gaved them?

Not enough to save your grammar lol
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
jumobi1:

Not enough to save your grammar lol
what do you mean?
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I just ran out of fuckks last night, please can anyone borrow me some? cuz I currently don't have any to give.

Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Such joy...
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Ayjuri: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin My People, My People Jah Bless You Great Man
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by CapitalCee(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If she can kneel on the road in public for Rochas...she will definitely bend on the bed for him behind closed doors.

Just because of money see how she humiliated herself and her husband now we have all seen her husband's hideous wedding suit and shoe

Keep Quiet, a woman that kneels down for a man that's older than her is respect not humiliation.

You are an 1di.o.t to insult her husband's dressing, is it your business? Just because you're frustrated with life doesn't make everyone like your wr.eched self.
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by CapitalCee(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Keep Quiet, a woman that kneels down for a man that's older than her is respect not humiliation.

You are an 1di.o.t to insult her husband's dressing, is it your business? Just because you're frustrated with life doesn't make everyone like your wr.eched self.
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A couple who tied the knot today couldn't contain their joy especially the bride after she encountered the executive governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha. You are blessed my Governor, my Governor, God this can only be You at work!!! Those were the words that spilled out from the mouth of this overjoyed bride and her husband who were on their way to the church service to be joined in holy matrimony.

The governor was reportedly on the road doing his usual inspection and tour of the state earlier this morning. Their joy knew no bounds as she went on the floor in gratitude to God for such an honor.

The Governor handed cash gifts to the family in celebration with them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/rochas-okorocha-meets-excited-couple-on-their-way-to-wedding.html
Please these couple must be renewing their wedding vows abi what do they call it in lay man term? Oh, blessing of marriage.
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Piiko:
That's a guy most likely a scammer the account is also new
I think you're right

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by Laird(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Look at the Horrible Road Rocha's is stepping on
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by frankanyiks(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You get goat face, you shouldn't be talking about someone else's face
is a lie..Ada Biafia fine wella
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
savage

Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by higherpower: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

With your baby face! How far?
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls, what's the tittle of the film ?
Re: Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) by kikake: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A couple who tied the knot today couldn't contain their joy especially the bride after she encountered the executive governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha. You are blessed my Governor, my Governor, God this can only be You at work!!! Those were the words that spilled out from the mouth of this overjoyed bride and her husband who were on their way to the church service to be joined in holy matrimony.

The governor was reportedly on the road doing his usual inspection and tour of the state earlier this morning. Their joy knew no bounds as she went on the floor in gratitude to God for such an honor.

The Governor handed cash gifts to the family in celebration with them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/rochas-okorocha-meets-excited-couple-on-their-way-to-wedding.html

The state governor who joined APC and swore that road construction and repairs can only take place in his state capital.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.