Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k (32382 Views)

OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by blaqroy: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
If I find her how much will be my share
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Our Nigerian police are only good in arresting innocent people and framing people for what they didn't do

Why not go arrest the Boko boys if you're that brave

Bunch of weak old men

Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Ayjuri: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sorry
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Ayjuri: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
blaqroy If I find her how much will be my share[/quote] Don't Worry Just See Her First And Let Me Know Ok?
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Ayjuri: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
blaqroy:
If I find her how much will be my share

%
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by blaqroy: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ayjuri:
blaqroy If I find her how much will be my share
Don't Worry Just See Her First And Let Me Know Ok?
Ok
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by baritereign24(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vry true Cuz right now am considering kidnapping after readin Evans story everyday
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
People are motivated by the crime stories they read everyday
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Kazrem(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans in the making
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Bism(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
she might have gbera with her boyfriend. YOU know suger coated boys of nowadays can talk a girl to do the unimaginable. I believe they are reading this trend now on nairaland.
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by otokx(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Its a pity, most people want to be rich but don't want to work for it.
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2017
She saw her 2ru Sec sch
She saw her 2ru Comp sch
She got her admitted

And she stil decided to repay her wit dis.
I tink there's more to her decision.

Meanwhile, if dis is weird of her, I'm afraid pple in class of Evans ar at work, jaz tinz. I pray she returns safely o
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:52am On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed:
Which tribe is she from

Must you ask?
The usual now.
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by osanga90(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Arewa12:
Eleye gidi gan ooO
this one is strong
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Aikayy: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2017
She is from my country, a Biafran. But what she did is bad.
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by noziz(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2017
na the flat head thieves... undecided
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by wildrose21(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Don't be so quick to judge...

What if she was under a spell by those taxi scammers... 'madam, where you see dollars wey full ghana must go.... Madam: hmm, I steal am from one alhaji, wey dey suffer me and my pikin'...

I hope you can relate folks
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Finest777(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Wait, that is the same maid? shocked

She don see say money is a good thing grin

I don't know why you are looking for her instead of taking steps. Arrest her parents and they will produce her undecided
Reduce ur garri abeg, where u see maid for d write-up.......
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by 99foxxy(f): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2017
She took your jewelries and made withdrawal of money, how did she get asses to all those? All those women called madams should learn how to treat maids as well as their privacy by not exposing too much to them.
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by davillian(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Wait, that is the same maid? shocked

She don see say money is a good thing grin

I don't know why you are looking for her instead of taking steps. Arrest her parents and they will produce her undecided
is it her parents that stole from her. We need to change our primitive way of thinking.
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by davillian(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hope use the money wisely so she can pay her aunt x2. Later
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by SSAwhistleblowe: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
God teach us to number our days and apply our hearts to wisdom indeed...

How much is 120k and what is the value of a box of gold that you have traded your life's goodness with disgrace and shame? You have also lost a divine helper for life...

why won't some people ever think before acting biko?

I know house helps who are big women today all just because they understood life and refused to bite the finger that fed them..

E fit be say na one useless boy she carry am follow like that or she wants to use it for one fake visa somewhere..

In fact the suffer that will suffer you is doing press up in hell fire..shame on you Mumu
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
The blogger has no reason whatsoever to bring NOUN into this. If the institution takes legal action against the publication can they stand it? This is the problem we have when carpenters litigate as lawyers and shoe menders turn journalists
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by Dashmann: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
there must be a dude giving her ginger
Winks u'll know what I mean
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by quenton02: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
LOL grin grin... the prodigal child, can it be applicable In today's society
Re: NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k by domchike(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
joshkiddies:
The Police have declared a Nigerian undergraduate, Oluomachi Doris Nwoke, a 300 Level Environmental Science student of the National Open University, Nigeria, with the Matric Number  – NOU143739530 wanted, for reportedly stealing her aunt’s jewelry valued at N4.8m and withdrawing the sum of  N120,000 from her account, before running away on the 8th of June 2017.

It was gathered that she has been with her aunt, Mrs Chigbu for 7 years, as she saw her through Secondary School , Computer School and got her admitted into the University. Any Information regarding Oluomachi should be directed to the NPF. Call the IPO on: 08091493000 or Inspector Lucky on: 08032111109.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-undergraduate-declared-wanted-stealing-aunts-n4-8m-jewelry-n120k.html
And this Aunty have not for a minute thought this young girl might have fallen a victim of fraudsters who might have hypotonized her and have still kept her against her wish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adefemi Egbeoluwa & Wife, Oluwafunmilayo, Murdered In Their Lagos Home / Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.