Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (54998 Views)

Idongesit Williams Ntia, Prisons Officer Brutalises A Man Over Accident In Uyo / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by henryanna36: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
As shared by Queensly who lives in Calabar.....

'Still can't believe it happened in ISO Bendeghe,my very own community hmmmmmm all bcus of a man, for those who love sleeping with people's husband be warn, hahaha women are not smiling again, If u no get husband get urself a boyfriend even if it means paying the bills,but pleaseoooo Na the girl deserves this or na the Man? Bcus the Man is the dog here.Ooooh poor girl pkeple'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/wife-brutalises-lady-for-sleeping-with.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by henryanna36: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by doublewisdom: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
The woman who did this is heartless and definitely has committed murder before.

31 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gush!

The colour of the lady`s blood is red
shocked shocked shocked

20 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Brymo: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ewo!
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by HiddenShadow: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
The woman is a foolish woman

If that lady dies, it will become jail case.

Beating her would have being better

17 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Epositive(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
The power of d!ck........ sad shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hian!

And the man was not touched? undecided

Ladies, stay away from another woman's husband because E FIT BE YOU O!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
That wife must be arrested,did she rape her husband ni?Instead of her facing her promiscous husband,she's fighting the side chick.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
That is so much damage too do on a fellow lady's body for sleeping with your husband, but will be acceptable if your husband is already "gone too soon" already.. The man should take the large chunk of the blame cus if he didn't allow/wanted, it wouldnt have happened. The babe go Don dey regretting flirting already, see as she come gentle.. hoes everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Calabar no dey take that thing play lai lai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tahrah:
That wife must be arrested,did she rape her husband ni?Instead of her facing her promiscous husband,she's fighting the side chick.

The victim's case is a warning to your likes.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ifex370(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
I taya

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

The victim's case is a warning to your likes.
Are you married?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tahrah:
Are you married?
Are you unmarried?.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by policy12: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
The woman stingy well she no dey for Federal character..doin her resources control, but come to think of it the man also need to be blame.

I know blame her sha girls of this days Hmmm.. .

15 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Are you unmarried?.
Hian!! angry Why are you dodging my kwestion? lipsrsealed wink
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tahrah:
Hian!! angry Why are you dodging my kwestion? lipsrsealed wink
You wan marry me?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by coptic: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is wicked, man.

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

You wan marry me?.
No
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chisos christ... Truly, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
See Meat! Nna just Negodu..

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lol I read it as ISO bengdenrere! When I step in you hear Beng! Take another step you hear Beng! Take another step you hear Bengdenrere!!!

Women have always been the more emotional, VIOLENT PRONE And petty sex. They are also beautiful and would kill another just so they can have all your attention. Thread carefully around them

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
I beg make una reduce the civilised talk! You no know how many women dey fast and pray for husband's for this country? Please she is protecting her property.
And truthfully speaking women, have some dignity, leave married men alone, you are worth more than a fling. Even married women are caught with their pants down nowadays. When another man outside starts attracting u, sit down and consciously bring back the spice of your marriage rather than thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Part of deveropers ways of deveropment
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by paulbets: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is extremely bad.
The wife should be jailed by now...
Sleeping with a married person is not a criminalized act in Nigeria and should never meet such a treatment like the above.
If your spouse sleeps with another person, your issue should be entirely with that your spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017

I still don't understand why two women can't share one preek in peace

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Edopesin: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
All These Women No Get Bwain

Did Sleeping With Ur Husband Reduce Ur Life Span

Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who should we blame?
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by oshe11: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
fuckerstard:
Wow Jeez!

Sorry oooo!

See as I steal ur spot! grin

Atleast U be FTC for 2nd Page grin

Her hand for comot FULLY

ARREST THE WIFE FOR NOT AMPUTATING HER undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested / David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.