Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides (14885 Views)

Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / How Much Are Commissioners And State Government Political Appointees Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by elmessiahs(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Time to fight out the tyrant,t.a. Orji and bring back the real leader,uzor kalu...ay fi ci ;DTime to fight out the tyrant,t.a. Orji and bring back the real leader,uzor kalu...ay fi ci
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by donqx: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
good
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by InvertedHammer: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
\

Some people never learn.

Someone named Madoff made off with people's billions of dollars in US. And here we have Mr. Oriaku in charge of Ministry of Finance. Oh well...

\
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by bencarson007(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
HotlovingGirl:
III
. If what you wrote on your profile is true, you need Jesus seriously... No offense and no judging but its Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve or Ada and Eve... #Respects
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by bencarson007(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollybelleza:
add me on whatsapp 07068720440
. Jesus is looking for you...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Why such massive shake up in the state executive council?

na consensus tin smiley
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by ifitistrue: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
He didn't sack them. It's just an understanding they all reach. The party has a lot of people who worked for its vicory. So it's the turn of the other contributors to get their own fair share of the cake. Most times Governors share the first apoointments 50/25/25 the Governor and friends get 50, God father gets 25 and the party gets 25. The next appointments is the tough one that always separates the governor's and godfathers and the party. The governor will now want it 100% to himself because these are the ones who will be in power when his next election comes up and he needs his men in place. I know how these things work perfectly. My person don be governor right hand man before.
you said it all.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by kendo60(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
U no dey take eye see woman picture, are u ok?[/quote]

Bro, e be like say the girl too like her fellow girls. i just dey observe hamm
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by Ijobaorun(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge.

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given them last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A.A
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by michoim(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
HotlovingGirl:
III

What is the meaning of the comment you made. It seems meaningless
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by obataokenwa(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
He has pleased everyone... all legal cases are over... now is the time to work with his own people and can't be dictated for anymore to strategise against 2019. Nice move. 2019 will be so interesting cos everyones work will decide
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by VanBommel(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:
Good development!

He needs to start employing and working with Westerners has he can get much if he continues to source local human resource. He needs brainiacs who have been there to manage affairs and pilot the state.

I just hope next employment is strictly for "Afonja`s" Those re the like minds he needs to be sitting with to propel the state forward. Outside that, he will just be beating about the bush
we are not ready to start seeing headless bodies up and down, so shove your opinion up your a*s

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by VanBommel(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Agumbaa:

U no dey take eye see woman picture, are u ok?
bros na woman oo, na lez wey she be
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by nemynely(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seems like he's ready to be his own man now & not another stooge. I hope this is a move to bring good governance with its dividends whooesale to Abia state. My fingers are crossed at the moment.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by franugo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
HotlovingGirl:
III

wow... Wetin you do d mods wey make them delete all your previous comments n post?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by Chukazu: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
undecided 200 aids for someone that cannot pay salaries
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by Chukazu: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Edum13656:
once he distance himself from the frogface called T.A orji, he will have my support.

Distancing himself is not enough, his needs to instigate the process for his(T.A's) prob
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by Stanbeto: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Na nwa Aba na. Obi Ngwa kwe due nu.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by darlingnuel(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
SeniorZato:
Please is this WhatsApp or Facebook cox right now o can't see through my phone. The screen just got broken
hahahaha... Bros, you miss road: this is Instagram
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by PROPHETmichael: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
ollybelleza:
add me on whatsapp 07068720440

Olaitan Olaitan Olaitan how many times did i call you? Don't let history repeat itself in your family coz your foundation is calling you.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by ollybelleza: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Olaitan Olaitan Olaitan how many times did i call you? Don't let history repeat itself in your family coz your foundation is calling you.
uncle pls stay very far away from me cos I dont understand how making friends here is a problem
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
My time has come..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB / Bola Ige’s Murder: I’m Willing To Go To Court - Soyinka / ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.