Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother (44606 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by auntysimbiat(f): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by WizydXkoba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by ODVanguard: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tonto is a digbolugi. Very violent woman. Churchill don buy market.

5 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by dinggle: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dis toto girl nor dey shame? Good for they guy self....good girls abound, na nollywood girl e go carry..........shoor!
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by LordTrezy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
They're missing each other. Churchhil should take the first step and apologize even though he's right..... that doesn't mean they should live together again besides. Reminds me those days, I quarrelled with my babe and it's as if the whole world will end, in the night I would have sleepless nights and she too was acting like she's gonna get another person sharp.... one mind was scared not to loose her and one mind was telling me to move on....we became monitoring spirit to each other....I'm always checking on her movements while she too was indirectly checking on me but won't show it..... when konji set in, na speed I use go collect my babe back.
If a woman can send such message to her mother in law she's as good as gone to me. The message up there is crazy, I will never allow such insult on my mum to go scot free. NEVER!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by chronique(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
If truly Tonto dike sent that text to her mother-in-law, then I think Churchill should never get back with her. I can't stand nor tolerate a woman who can insult my mom with such foul languages/words. Ordinary "you and your mom can go to hell" that an ex said to me in anger, I made sure I broke up with her, despite loving her. I just couldn't stand the thought of that repeating itself again... Not to talk of a lady calling my mom all the names Tonto used on her mother-in-law? Some girls are utterly useless though.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by LordTrezy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
chronique:
If truly Tonto dike sent that text to her mother-in-law, then I think Churchill should never get back with her. I can't stand nor tolerate a woman who can insult my mom with such foul languages/words. Ordinary "you and your mom can go to hell" that an ex said to me in anger, I made sure I broke up with her, despite loving her. I just couldn't stand the thought of that repeating itself again... Not to talk of a lady calling my mom all the names Tonto used on her mother-in-law? Some girls are utterly useless though.
Exactly... you are a real man
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by ItsTutsi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Didnt know the remix is out undecided
Chikelue2000:
Playing bitch better have my money.... rihanna ft tiwa n rekadoo. wetin concern me
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Chuksemi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
chronique:

As African as this sounds , its not always 100℅ right.

Some mother in laws are the very definition of evil, because they dont like a daughter in law, they would take extreme measures to frustrate the marriage, this is further boosted if they are aware that their son has this mentality and would immediately turn on the woman once she tries to defend herself.

Don't blindly support your Mom, especially when it comes to your home, she should know her boundaries.

Tonto said the woman lied against her and Churchill beat her for it. Doesn't this sound familiar to you? Mother In Laws making decision in the home of their married Sons? And taking the place of the wife. I love my Mom and would definitely love my wife. But I won't let emotions cloud my judgment when both are involved in a scuffle.

No woman wants to play second fiddle to the Mom in a marriage. I won't let my daughter marry a Mommy boy too. The woman can just come up with trash one day and my daughter would suffer for it..

Would you let your Daughter be in that kind of marriage?

Tonto prolly sent that message after series of issues. For her to get to that level of boiling point, this isn't the first time its happening. The mother in law doesn't like her because she isn't Yoruba, and she has left with her son before the kill her.

On a Last Note, If my mom had a happy marriage , why won't she let me have one? its unfair on her part.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Chuksemi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
LordTrezy:

If a woman can send such message to her mother in law she's as good as gone to me. The message up there is crazy, I will never allow such insult on my mum to go scot free. NEVER!!!

What if that message was sent by your mom to your wife? Would you let it go Scot free?

3 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
All that insult it too much for a human being, worse your mother in law.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by chronique(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
As much as I understand your point, I can boldly tell you my mom isn't one of such. I do disagree with my mom on so many issues... The girl in question never even met my mom before showing herself. Till date, I have not even told my mom she said anything of such about her. Point is, some girls are badly trained, or refused to adhere to the good training given to them at home. My mom is the type who doesn't even want to stay with her son or daughter when married. She wants to give you space to live your life. Any lady who has problem with my mom, has to be possessed. Since I was born as a child and grew up as a man, I have never seen or heard that my mom quarreled or fought with anybody. She avoids all those things even when she is right.
Chuksemi:

As African as this sounds , its not always 100℅ right.

Some mother in laws are the very definition of evil, because they dont like a daughter in law, they would take extreme measures to frustrate the marriage, this is further boosted if they are aware that their son has this mentality and would immediately turn on the woman once she tries to defend herself.

Don't blindly support your Mom, especially when it comes to your home, she should know her boundaries.

Tonto said the woman lied against her and Churchill beat her for it. Doesn't this sound familiar to you? Mother In Laws making decision in the home of their married Sons? And taking the place of the wife. I love my Mom and would definitely love my wife. But I won't let emotions cloud my judgment when both are involved in a scuffle.

No woman wants to play second fiddle to the Mom in a marriage. I won't let my daughter marry a Mommy boy too. The woman can just come up with trash one day and my daughter would suffer for it..

Would you let your Daughter be in that kind of marriage?

Tonto prolly sent that message after series of issues. For her to get to that level of boiling point, this isn't the first time its happening. The mother in law doesn't like her because she isn't Yoruba, and she has left with her son before the kill her.

1 Like

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by obataokenwa(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
LordTrezy:

Bro, everything you see between them is all out of anger. Love can mend everything. Mothers should learn to stay out of their sons marriages/homes
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Donjazzy12(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
They're missing each other. Churchhil should take the first step and apologize even though he's right..... that doesn't mean they should live together again besides. Reminds me those days, I quarrelled with my babe and it's as if the whole world will end, in the night I would have sleepless nights and she too was acting like she's gonna get another person sharp.... one mind was scared not to loose her and one mind was telling me to move on....we became monitoring spirit to each other....I'm always checking on her movements while she too was indirectly checking on me but won't show it..... when konji set in, na speed I use go collect my babe back.
I am very disappointed in this advice. You obviously have very low self esteem! Do you know what they call the person who seeks to please even when they are right? SUCKER!
you were sucking up to her. This explains why the masculine gender is getting weaker, while the feminine gender is waxing stronger.

Be fair to your lover but also demand same from her. If she can't meet your standards, then she doesn't deserve you! Get out of the situation, immediately!

2 Likes

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Boss13: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
These people are disturbing us please. If they cannot resolve their issue, they should go to court
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by mokt(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
I just read d headline,im so high at d moment. The message looks too Zap.e.d up n too long, but I have the time to read all comments on this topic.Happy belated father`s day Tonto.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by ICEMAN(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
This girl is filth.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by obataokenwa(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I am very disappointed in this advice. You obviously have very low self esteem! Do you know what they call the person who seeks to please even when they are right? SUCKER!
you were sucking up to her. This explains why the masculine gender is getting weaker, while the feminine gender is waxing stronger.

Be fair to your lover but also demand same from her. If she can't meet your standards, then she doesn't deserve you! Get out of the situation, immediately!
Bro, you're angry with me for nothing. Love is addiction that most times cures itself with chaos.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Missfads(f): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by dingbang(m): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2017
If only God can give me the eyes to see deeply whom I will marry.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:32am On Jun 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Tonto is one mentally unstable piece of work shocked
Drama queen undecided

me i hav been sayin it for some time now: tonto is mentally unstable, she needs real help, the rehab type.
And it jus dint happen overnight, if you see her movies from wayback u'd see a mentally unstable girl/lady acting all psycho even in roles that doesnt warrant a pyscho interpretation. Just that our directors/producers wanto sell name and make-up beauty but not acting prowess.
I really hope she finds help b4 she loses it, becos na d boy go suffer am last last.

1 Like

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by EagleNest(m): 2:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Brooke60:
Olakunle, rewind and marry yoruba girl that knows the culture!
Tonto is your biggest mistake

Correct me, I thought Churchill's ex-wife prior toTonto Dike, was by name "Bimbo Coker". Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by soulfood(m): 2:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by mrjojo: 2:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Typical Drama Queen, Lord God please safe thy son from her type,
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by davidif: 3:08am On Jun 18, 2017
chronique:

I hope they didn't have any kids together sha?
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by bros856: 3:47am On Jun 18, 2017
CHURCHILL'S FAMILY, I BELIEVE TONTO HAS GOTTEN A FAMILY AND KINGS MEN, OR FRIENDS AND VERY GOOD AND CLOSE FRIENDS. GO TO THOSE PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO GET AT HER, THEY WILL CALM HER DOWN AND ARRANGE FOR A MEETING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM INSTEAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA. CHURCHILL GO TO GOD IN PRAY AND MEET HER PASTOR ALL THIS WILL BE HISTORY AND YOU GUYS WILL BE FRIENDS MARRIAGE OR NO MARRIAGE.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by petitejolie(f): 4:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Brooke60:
Olakunle, rewind and marry yoruba girl that knows the culture!
Tonto is your biggest mistake
lol! he married a Yoruba girl before na. maybe he shud go to d north dis time around.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by rchilee: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Marry your tribe, they won't listen
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by LordTrezy(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, everything you see between them is all out of anger. Love can mend everything. Mothers should learn to stay out of their sons marriages/homes
So you mean because I'm married I shouldn't have anything to do with my mum anymore, I can't buy my mum a house cos from what the lady wrote up there the whole issue started when Kunle bought a house for his own mum. Did you even notice the derogatory words used in that text message. I will never take such insult on my mum, NEVER!!!
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by LordTrezy(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2017
Chuksemi:

What if that message was sent by your mom to your wife? Would you let it go Scot free?
Sorry my mum can never use such derogatory words on anyone. She's too calm and blessed to do such. Did you even notice all the derogatory words she used in that text message, calling your own mum Ashewo and you'll look away. E be like say you need to reread that text but this time slowly.
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by obataokenwa(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2017
LordTrezy:

So you mean because I'm married I shouldn't have anything to do with my mum anymore, I can't buy my mum a house cos from what the lady wrote up there the whole issue started when Kunle bought a house for his own mum. Did you even notice the derogatory words used in that text message. I will never take such insult on my mum, NEVER!!!
My people said "is ant bite that prompts one to hit his skin". Everyone of them is trying to be right and discredit the other. The truth is not yet out
Re: Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother by Prettyclever(f): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Can anything good come out of nazareth?? Yoruba no dey like other tribes for marriage, baba ijebu is working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.