Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Revealed - My Husband Is Not A Criminal, He Reads Psalm 23. Wife Of Evans... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Revealed - My Husband Is Not A Criminal, He Reads Psalm 23. Wife Of Evans... (328 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed - My Husband Is Not A Criminal, He Reads Psalm 23. Wife Of Evans... by mosiah500: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
The wife of millionaire kidnapper Evans has finally spoken up. She revealed that she was not privy to the criminal activities of her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-huDm8_iypw
Re: Revealed - My Husband Is Not A Criminal, He Reads Psalm 23. Wife Of Evans... by Chikelue2000(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Waka!!!!!
Re: Revealed - My Husband Is Not A Criminal, He Reads Psalm 23. Wife Of Evans... by LionDeLeo: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017

Re: Revealed - My Husband Is Not A Criminal, He Reads Psalm 23. Wife Of Evans... by luckyz4rea(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
mosiah500:
The wife of millionaire kidnapper Evans has finally spoken up. She revealed that she was not privy to the criminal activities of her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-huDm8_iypw

It's not about reading ma, it is doing!

Even the devil read more than your husband and quoted to Jesus but God did not tell him to come back to heaven after all the destruction he (Satan) caused because he read to use it destructively!

Apparently, your husband too read Psalms to use it destructively as everyone can see!

Or maybe he just had the letters and not the Spirit behind it, even at that he should never have committed the kind of atrocities he did!

There's always a day of reckoning for everyone, starting with the writer of this!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Allegedly Caught Extorting Money With POS / Senate Summoned Goodluck Jonathan Over Multi Billionnaira Scandal / Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.