Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

It's Wicked For Some Primary Schools To Do This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It's Wicked For Some Primary Schools To Do This. (542 Views)

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 / 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Wicked For Some Primary Schools To Do This. by miriamchi(f): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
I just got off the phone with my little cousin who sat for his common entrance exams today in Port Harcourt. Funny enough two of my neighbour's kids are eagerly waiting for the registration of this exam to begin as they are all in basic 5.Now my question is this;
1.Why deny a child the opportunity to write his/her common entrance examination knowingly simply because you want them to be left with no other choice but to continue in your school for their secondary education?... This is really wicked and unfair. Please the ministry of education should look into this.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly. / Help, Admission Issue!!! / Ambrose Alli University (aau) 2017/2018 Post Utme Form Officially Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.