Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Atutupoyoyo - Who Fine Epp? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atutupoyoyo - Who Fine Epp? (969 Views)

Who Fine Pass? / No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / Will You Epp (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atutupoyoyo - Who Fine Epp? by kejismuse: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
I was watching an old comedy CD and could not get over The I-Go-Dye “Atutupoyoyo” joke of them days… and I wondered if it was coded in the DNA of parents to think a child is the cutest thing ever or if they knew the true situation of things.

The pidgin saying, "Monkey no fin, him mama like am" too lends credence to the fact that we take am as e come.

It made me remember my visit to my Secondary School bunk-mate's house when she had her second baby.

The first baby had her aunties (Her mum’s sisters) asking ALOT of questions, “didn’t you not use hot water to press his head?”, “Maybe you should have used pregnacare, did you use your daily vitamins?”, “Hope you ate fruits and a balanced diet not just Milo”, they had questions with not enough answers. They finally concluded the father’s family genes was heavy upon the baby…very convenient conclusion.

Now her second baby was (Baba God…. how do I Say this and still secure my plot of land in the Heavenlies)…well her baby was facially beauty challenged, I am trying not to use the U-word. We were about three of her close pals in her house and we were coo-ing and saying “cutieee” and all what-nots, next thing she said "abegy the baby looks like Obasanjo but na me get am, I love am" she burst out laughing and we laughed and I said “My dear who fine epp? "

I know her well, since our newbie days in JSS1 and one of her strengths is the ability to see things objectively, the way they are and say it with no sugar-coating.

Did I mention her first child, is the funniest and brightest little chap, he knows ALL African countries and their capitals and he is just 6 years old.

And am I the only one who has noticed that cute couples have beauty-challenged babies, and couples who are both beauty challenged/have one beauty challenged party have the cutest babies.

Karma abeg no jam me and the fellows who laugh on this post.

#JustRandomMusings #healthybabyandmommaallthatmatters

Dont know the section where this fits, @Lalastilala you are needed oh.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Don't Let Bruno Mars Be Lying For You; / Conversation Between An Iphone User And A Samsung User: A Joke / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.