Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Motivational Speakers And Academic Counselors Let's Meet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Motivational Speakers And Academic Counselors Let's Meet (358 Views)

The Effect Of Cultism On Students Social And Academic Life. / The Effect Of Cultism On Students Social And Academic Life. / Top 10 Motivational Speakers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Speakers And Academic Counselors Let's Meet by BlessedHay(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
I m Adekunle Adewale, I teach Science Subjects and I have been teaching for 8years now, and during my years of teaching I'll say that each past year is most times better than the previous one in terms of academic performance of students, I asked myself what could be causing such trend and I diacoved several answers of which a school counselor or guidance counselor is one of the possible solutions to the huge problem facing our dear country Nigeria.

Let's join hands and find a lasting solution and also apply those solutions so that our children unborn will live a better live that we are living..

I'm ADEWALE, I'm also called Blessed'Hay and I'm trying to change my country, Nigeria.

The change begins with me and you...
Let's lift this country to a place where it belongs up and higher

Catch me on social media:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/herdaywalay
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Blessedhay
Whatsapp: +2347061958000
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCq27W30aPkLtTbd6SsIaM6g

Thanks and Take Charge...
Re: Motivational Speakers And Academic Counselors Let's Meet by andy511(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
BlessedHay:
I m Adekunle Adewale, I teach Science Subjects and I have been teaching for 8years now, and during my years of teaching I'll say that each past year is most times better than the previous one in terms of academic performance of students, I asked myself what could be causing such trend and I diacoved several answers of which a school counselor or guidance counselor is one of the possible solutions to the huge problem facing our dear country Nigeria.

Let's join hands and find a lasting solution and also apply those solutions so that our children unborn will live a better live that we are living..

I'm ADEWALE, I'm also called Blessed'Hay and I'm trying to change my country, Nigeria.

The change begins with me and you...
Let's lift this country to a place where it belongs up and higher

Catch me on social media:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/herdaywalay
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Blessedhay
Whatsapp: +2347061958000
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCq27W30aPkLtTbd6SsIaM6g

Thanks and Take Charge...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Must Use Online Resources For Every Student / Latest Pegasystems PEGACSA72V1 Dumps - Eliminate Your Fears And Doubts / Revealed: New Tuition Fees For Some Nigeria Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.