Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

(part 2). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (part 2). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (741 Views)

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / (part 4). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(part 2). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by Revadebola: 1:14am On Jun 18, 2017
(Part 2).
40 SPIRITUAL REASONS WHY YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED. (continue from part 1).
9, If someone has ever made marriage introduction or paid bride prize on you, but you didn't eventually get marry. 10, If you were once cohabiting with a man/woman. This is quite a serious spiritual bond, in the spirit realm, it can be used to repel responsible suitors from coming to you. The Lord told me, a reader of this post, needs deliverance on this point. 11, If you jilted a man /woman after exploiting him/her. Taking advantage of the relationship to get things from the person e.g, money, properties etc. Then you later jilted the person. 12, If you jilted a man /woman after wasting his/her time. You were in the relationship for quite a while, suddenly you jilted the person. Having wasted his/her time and dashing the hope. This can attract inexplicable curses on you. 13, If you have ever committed abortion or aided someone in committing abortion. This attracts marriage curses. 14, If you have being involved in premarital sex. Premarital sex is fornication. God punishes the fornicator. Some people experiencing mysterious delays in getting marry, are living casual free sex life. This blocks marriage opportunities. 15, If you ever disrupted a wedding service deliberately. Whatsoever a person sows, he/she reaps. 16, If you still have the properties or symbols of your jilted or ex partners. The enemies can be using this to remote control obstacles to your getting marry. (To be continue tomorrow). IF ANY OF THESE POINTS ARE IN YOUR LIFE, IF YOU NEED DELIVERANCE AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. Email :revadebola@gmail.com. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: (part 2). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by NothingDoMe: 3:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Nawa ooooo. No forgiveness again? So if I chop kpenkus I go delay masef be that oh.

I better kip my virginity grin
Re: (part 2). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Ewooooh. Another rubbish topic!

(1) (Reply)

Forget About Atheists, Are You Really Saved? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/11/17 / What Is Your Best Christmas Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.