Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Fallen Elects - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallen Elects (527 Views)

Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fallen Elects by FreshGreen: 2:55am On Jun 18, 2017
THE FALLEN ELECTS
(The more you are feeding on the wrong meal, the more you have appetite for it. The same with the prosperity preachers and motivational speakers - they are sweet, cheap poison to your spiritual life.)

When they started in US in late 60s headed by Normal Vincent Peale, many saw them as strange, when it was imported into Nigeria by Idahosa & co in early 80s, many saw them as fake prosperity preachers, but now, many have are falling victim of them, including the careless elects, including the covenant church like RCCG whose foundation was on old time religion, including many brothers and sisters, whose spiritual foundation in their secondary school and college fellowships was laid on holiness and hunger for heavenly things.

But now the careless fallen elect churches, ministers, brothers and sisters have become more worldly than the people of the world.

Can you remember how you started your Christian life far back then? Can you? Do you remember how you started the ministry then? The standard, the humility, the simplicity, the commitment in prayer, personal evangelism and the watchfulness in all things with YOUR PROMISES NEVER TO COMPROMISE THE SAME STANDARD?

Then you saw people who lived the type of life you are living now and the type of ministry you are running now as backsliders and false ministers, you remember?

But now you have fallen victim of the modern gospel, and the worst part is that you are unaware of your falling. You are celebrated, you are celebrating but heaven is weeping over you. You are now rich materially and financially but poor spiritually. You are now populous, popular and even powerful but your old standard of purity has gone.

God is calling you into repentance back to your first love for Him. That standard of holiness and righteousness you believed and preached in 1980s, when you were in school fellowship, that high commitment of prayer and evangelism - that woe is unto you if you don't preach to somebody in a day, that simple lifestyle of dressing, of humility and giving to people around, all these have not changed, God does not change any of standards which you knew far back then, it is you who have changed. But He is calling you back, because we are in the last hour of the end.

Go back to where you started, your first love, your foundation, your Bethel - where God met you and called you, where He was pleased with you and covenanted with you. You are among the false modern, motivational and prosperity preachers, but that was not your calling; you are an elect, but you have now mixed with this modern, falling church as a committed member, worker and even minister, have you forgotten where you came from, you standard and knowledge of God of old? You are an elect, not to perish with these modern end time churches.

Repent, rededicate your self to God and come out from among them, yes, do that NOW!

(I am not saying you should go back to a church, but to your fellowship of old with God.)

GOD IS WAITING FOR YOU WHERE HE STARTED WITH YOU!

Revelation 2:5, "Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Are you ready to rededicate your life to Jesus now or start a new life? Then repent! Confess all your sins, forsake them all and ask Jesus to forgive, cleanse you and save you. Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us if you godly counsel or you have issues, restitution to make, confession or burden in your mind and you need Biblical counseling and prayer without any church attachment:
RTEM- Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles rtemoutreach.org

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: The Fallen Elects by NothingDoMe: 3:51am On Jun 18, 2017
We don backslide finish cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Fallen Elects by ebenice(m): 4:06am On Jun 18, 2017
hmmm insightful

God bless u for this

but wait I use to think idahosa was more of a revivalist

prosperity shouldnt be a gospel tho , its just part of it but too bad many has made it the front page and salvation the last page
Re: The Fallen Elects by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Salvation is personal..
having said that, the Bible says, judge not so that you will not be judged..

Concentrate on your personal life and do the things that which the Bible commanded and leave other pastors or churches alone..
Re: The Fallen Elects by ebenice(m): 5:17am On Jun 18, 2017
undecided
Dlordsamurai:
Salvation is personal..
having said that, the Bible says, judge not so that you will not be judged..

Concentrate on your personal life and do the things that which the Bible commanded and leave other pastors or churches alone..
but The Lord Jesus didn't leave the Pharisees alone
Re: The Fallen Elects by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2017
ebenice:
undecidedbut The Lord Jesus didn't leave the Pharisees alone
Are you the lord Jesus Christ?
Re: The Fallen Elects by ebenice(m): 5:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Are you the lord Jesus Christ?
nope I'm a follower of HIS shouldn't I share HIS passion?
Re: The Fallen Elects by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 18, 2017
ebenice:
nope I'm a follower of HIS shouldn't I share HIS passion?
No you cannot share his passion because He is GOD and you are human.

what you should do is follow his commandments..
Re: The Fallen Elects by Nutase: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2017
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Done To Old Religious Books. / All Money Belongs To God / The Salah's Story As Told In Genesis 22 1:1-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.