Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister (4841 Views)

The Fallen Elects / Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by JackBizzle: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
According to the BBC;

Leo Varadkar is set to become the Republic of Ireland's next taoiseach (prime minister) after winning the leadership of the Fine Gael party.
The 38-year-old will become the first gay taoiseach and will also be the country's youngest ever leader.
Mr Varadkar beat his rival, Housing Minister Simon Coveney, with 60% of the votes to lead Fine Gael - the biggest party in the coalition government.
He will succeed Enda Kenny as leader of the centre-right party within weeks.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40139428
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by JackBizzle: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2017
cc hahn, hopefullandlord, dalaman, kingebukasblog, felixomor,

This is interesting, don't you think?

If the guy comes to Nigeria, would we imprison him for 14 years? But wait, Richard Quest came to Nigeria and nothing happened to him. Maybe christians know their their religion is not a base for morality

3 Likes

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by dingbang(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2017
We will soon have gay pastors and priests..
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by JackBizzle: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2017
dingbang:

Anglican church already has that grin
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by dingbang(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

Anglican church already has that grin
lmao
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Kondomatic(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2017
They should also introduce anal insurance

1 Like

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

If the guy comes to Nigeria, would we imprison him for 14 years? But wait, Richard Quest came to Nigeria and nothing happened to him. Maybe christians know their their religion is not a base for morality

is the 14 years imprisonment a punishment for homosexual marriage or being caught in homosexual acts or both?

cuz if its being caught in homosexual acts then I wonder why Chidinma Okeke was not tried and prosecuted
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2017
dingbang:

gay priests have always been there as far as I know, the Catholic church just covers it all up, theirs is even worse as they also engage in pedophilia
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by dingbang(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

gay priests have always been there as far as I know, the Catholic church just covers it all up, theirs is even worse as they also engage in pedophilia
please there is no need to start being biased. Even Jesus was accused of having sex with Mary Magdalene.
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
dingbang:
please there is no need to start being biased. Even Jesus was accused of having sex with Mary Magdalene.

where is the bias though? you can watch Christopher Hitchens debate with a Nigerian priest titled "Is Catholic Church a force for good"?

Hitchens exposed the pedophilic acts of priests and the cover up by the church, when a priest is caught what they do is not to fire him, not to file a police report, what they do is to make him " repent" of his deed through some confession and other rituals and they finally get punished BY BEING "TRANSFERRED" or get suspended and later restated

Hitchens opponents then defended that by claiming they genuinely repented and other nonsense, infact I would advice you take your sweet time to watch it, research more and make your own conclusions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZRcYaAYWg4

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by JackBizzle: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

is the 14 years imprisonment a punishment for homosexual marriage or being caught in homosexual acts or both?

cuz if its being caught in homosexual acts then I wonder why Chidinma Okeke was not tried and prosecuted

That's true!

I think most people don't really care about enforcing the law. They just want gays to keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

You always talk with very low knowledge of how legal system works.
You dont even know where Ireland got their laws from.

You just open and talk.
Mscheeeewwww undecided
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by JackBizzle: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

You just open and talk.
Mscheeeewwww undecided
grin

You have changed from doctor to constitutional lawyer? grin
Where do they get their laws from?

cc hahn, jonbellion, hopefullandlord, dalaman

3 Likes

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

You have changed from doctor to constitutional lawyer? grin
Where do they get their laws from?

cc hahn, jonbellion, hopefullandlord, dalaman

Even till today, blasphemy against God is still a crime there.
Go and study their history.
You will know.

This is why we always say atheism abhors knowledge.
Mscheww undecided
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

You always talk with very low knowledge of how legal system works. You dont even know where Ireland got their laws from.
You just open and talk. Mscheeeewwww undecided
yeah, they got their homosexual laws from an imaginary friend
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

yeah, they got their homosexual laws from an imaginary friend

That doesn't change the origin of their laws.
Liberals and non religious advocates are the ones that Brought in leverage for homosexuals into the law.

Atheism abhors Knowledge.
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

That doesn't change the origin of their laws.
Liberals and non religious advocates are the ones that Brought in leverage for homosexuals into the law.

Atheism abhors Knowledge.

the origin of their laws is from the Hindus

tell another lie
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

the origin of their laws is from the Hindus

tell another lie

And yet Blasphemy against God is a crime there?
Heheheheh, this is funny.
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

And yet Blasphemy against God is a crime there?
Heheheheh, this is funny.

you know what's funny? you!

blasphemy against god is a crime and they also legalised gay marriage which your god is a against

study the origin of their law, laws get borrowed overtime, that it originated from the Hindu doesn't mean certain laws can't be added or removed and the presence of certain laws doesn't invalidate the origin of their laws

like I said, tell another lie about the origin of the laws of Ireland

1 Like

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

you know what's funny? you!

blasphemy against god is a crime and they also legalised gay marriage which your god is a against

study the origin of their law, laws get borrowed overtime, that it originated from the Hindu doesn't mean certain laws can't be added or removed

like I said, tell another lie about the origin of the laws of Ireland

Stop throwing red herrings,
I just exposed how you wanted to tell a lie with Hinduism on a country that is well known.
We all know when liberals and homosexual advocates started advocating for homosexuals.

So don't try to bury knowledge here.
I already told you the origin of their laws.
They don't consider God Imaginary.
If you blaspheme there, you go to jail.
Period.
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by lepasharon(f): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2017
I thought the Irish were quite religious
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Stop throwing red herrings,
I just exposed how you wanted to tell a lie with Hinduism on a country that is well known.
prove I lied with the Hinduism, prove to me that Christianity is the origin of their laws, go ahead!

We all know when liberals and homosexual advocates started advocating for homosexuals.
what liberals? you actually don't know what you're talking about!

Christians as a whole are always on both side advocating for something and Christians are always on the other advocating against it

Christians were in support of slavery and Christians were against it

Christians in the US are in support of Abortion and Christians are also against it

Christians are in support of gay marriage and Christians are also against it

Christians are in support of artificial contraception and Christians are also against it

Christians are in support of Iraqi war and Christians are against it

this creates a situation in which "Christianity" wins no matter the outcome and they get to claim that Christianity was responsible for any change in laws

if abortion gets totally legalised, Christians get to claim responsibility based on the roles of some of them and those that are against it get to join the winners and also claim Christianity is responsible, so is gay marriage etc

absolute Mumbo-Jumbo and meaningless sheet but if we do get down to the nitty gritties, it shows pure confusion

so I ask, those "Liberals" that saw gay marriage as okay, how did they arrive at such a conclusion? tell me how advocating for gay marriage is somehow connected to the scriptures, I'll wait

all those are by the way, I need you to prove that the "Liberals" were responsible for legalising gay marriage, go ahead

you've carried bee infested tree today cuz I lived in Ireland for 2 years, let me see your level of knowledge and see how much google can help you

So don't try to bury knowledge here.
I already told you the origin of their laws.
which is total bull! read up, its not a sin to be knowledgeable, their laws originated from the Hindus, you don't get to pick one law and change the origin based on that, you don't use exception for a rule

They don't consider God Imaginary.
If you blaspheme there, you go to jail.
Period.
and how many people have been jailed for blasphemy recently? did you know they're about to do away with the law totally? did you know about Stephen Fry's case? why isn't he in jail? this guy lacks knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by JackBizzle: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Felixomor is brain dead

1 Like

Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

proved I lied with the Hinduism, prove to me that Christianity is the origin of their laws, go ahead!
If I show you the origin, will you admit you are Ignorant?
yes/no?

Pastafarian:

what liberals? you actually don't know what you're talking about!
So you don't know what liberalism is?
Yet you want to argue?

Pastafarian:

[s]Christians as a whole are always on both side advocating for something and Christians are always on the other advocating against it

Christians were in support of slavery and Christians were against it

Christians in the US are in support of Abortion and Christians are also against it

Christians are in support of gay marriage and Christians are also against it

Christians are in support of artificial contraception and Christians are also against it

Christians are in support of Iraqi war and Christians are against it

this creates a situation in which "Christianity" wins no matter the outcome and they get to claim that Christianity was responsible for any change in laws

if abortion gets totally legalised, Christians get to claim responsibility based on the roles of some of them and those that are against it get to join the winners and also claim Christianity is responsible, so is gay marriage etc[/s]

red herrings and distraction so as to prolong argument
Stay on Topic!

Pastafarian:

absolute Mumbo-Jumbo and meaningless sheet but if we do get down to the nitty gritties, it shows pure confusion

so I ask, those "Liberals" that saw gay marriage as okay, how did they arrive at such a conclusion? tell me how advocating for gay marriage is somehow connected to the scriptures, I'll wait

Young Man,
Even within Christianity, there are liberal people who now believe that gays in the church should be treated with love and respect.
They have their own interpretation to back themselves up. Although they are wrong.
It has nothing to do with atheism.
Only a fool will link with atheism.

Pastafarian:

all those are by the way, I need you to prove that the "Liberals" were responsible for legalising gay marriage
First of all, promise you will admit your ignorance.

Pastafarian:

you've carried bee infested tree today cuz I lived in Ireland for 2 years, let me see your level of knowledge and see how much google can help you
And yet you were Ignorant that the laws of the Land doesn't see God as Imaginary
You see why advise young people to shun atheism.
It kills knowledge grin

Pastafarian:

which is total bull! read up, its not a sin to be knowledgeable, their laws originated from the Hindus, you don't get to pick one law and change the origin based on that, you don't use exception for a rule

And yet they put blasphemy against God as A crime?
Keep beating around the bush,
You hear? undecided

Pastafarian:

and how many people have been jailed for blasphemy? did you know they're about to do away with the law totally? did you know about Stephen Fry's case? why isn't he in jail? this guy lacks knowledge

hehehehe, LMAO grin
You had to quickly run to google and then you saw that I knew more about Ireland's laws than you ba
Then u came across Stephen Fry,
And quickly threw a red herring to cover the ignorance. While trying to cover the blasphemy aspect.
LMAO grin
Try harder
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:
Felixomor is brain dead

LMAO grin
You suddenly realised that your thread was opened based on Ignorance ba?
You have learnt about Ireland ba?

Mumudeen grin
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

If I show you the origin, will you admit you are Ignorant?
yes/no?

lay down the origin of their laws, prove they originated from Christianity

So you don't know what liberalism is?
Yet you want to argue?
red herrings and distraction so as to prolong argument
Stay on Topic!

how is that red herrings? cheesy using words you don't know meaning of
Young Man,
Even within Christianity, there are liberal people who now believe that gays in the church should be treated with love and respect.
They have their own interpretation to back themselves up. Although they are wrong.
It has nothing to do with atheism.
Only a fool will link with atheism.

like I said, Christians are always on either side of each divide and get to claim victory either way it ends up which renders it all meaningless

First of all, promise you will admit your ignorance.

I'm waiting, you want to disgrace yourself today, go ahead

And yet you were Ignorant that the laws of the Land doesn't see God as Imaginary
You see why advise young people to shun atheism.
It kills knowledge grin

And yet they put blasphemy against God as A crime?
Keep beating around the bush,
You hear? undecided
one law doesn't change the origin of their laws, can't you think straight for once you're using exception as a rule

hehehehe, LMAO grin
You had to quickly run to google and then you saw that I knew more about Ireland's laws than you ba
Then u came across Stephen Fry,
And quickly threw a red herring to cover the ignorance. While trying to cover the blasphemy aspect.
LMAO grin
Try harder

I ran to Google? Hahahahahahahahaha even Kingebukasblog knows that I know a lot about atheist debaters I don't need google when it comes to them, ask him and cure your ignorance

so answer the questions and stop trying hard to distract someone from the topic while projecting it on me; it can't work

Prove Liberals were responsible for legalising gay marriage and prove their laws originated from Christianity
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Pastafarian: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:
Felixomor is brain dead
I tell you, he wants to debate Ireland laws with me through Google
a country I lived in for 2 years
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

[s]
lay down the origin of their laws, prove they originated from Christianity

how is that red herrings? cheesy using words you don't know meaning of

like I said, Christians are always on either side of each divide and get to claim victory either way it ends up which renders it all meaningless

I'm waiting, you want to disgrace yourself today, go ahead

one law doesn't change the origin of their laws, can't you think straight for once you're using exception as a rule

I ran to Google? Hahahahahahahahaha even Kingebukasblog knows that I know a lot about atheist debaters I don't need google when it comes to them, ask him and cure your ignorance

so answer the questions and stop trying hard to distract someone from the topic while projecting it on me; it can't work

Prove Liberals were responsible for legalising gay marriage and prove their laws originated from Christianity[/s]
If I show you
Will you admit you were Ignorant?
Yes or No?

Besides, have u admitted that the laws of Ireland doesn't see God as Imaginary?
Yes or No?
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:

I tell you, he wants to debate Ireland laws with me through Google

a country I lived in for 2 years
And yet u didn't know their laws.....
yeah right grin
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by dalaman: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

You just open and talk.
Mscheeeewwww undecided

Where did they get the laws to legalize gay marriage from?
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by felixomor: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Where did they get the laws to legalize gay marriage from?
I already explained above.
Read up
Re: Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
dingbang:
where did you read this or was this ever mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If The Devil Repents Today? / All Yorubas Who Want To Contact A Babalawo Owolabi ! / Does God Really Exist? What Makes You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.