Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,567 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Are There Any Acura Service Stations In Lagos/abuja? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are There Any Acura Service Stations In Lagos/abuja? (2557 Views)

Bronze 2010/11 Acura Zdx Toks . Complete Comfort Edition . This Car Is Mint / 2007 Acura MDX (SOLD) / Cheap Original Land Rover And Range Rover Spare Parts For Lagos,abuja And Ph! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Acura Service Stations In Lagos/abuja? by blackmann(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
For all u hard-core auto guys out there, i have a question to ask. I intend getting myself a nice acura TL 2007 model in the nearest future to ship home to naija once i finish my studies here. from all the reviews i've read about the car, i hear it is a very reliable and kool and i fell in love with it the first time i saw it at a used car dealer store. i also read that the Acura brand is the luxury division of Honda.

my question is - incase of servicing, how would i go about it? i know there are honda service points in abuja and lagos, but the last time i went to the one in abuja, i was told that they don't service vehicles that were not bought from them. besides, i wouldn't want to take such a sensitive car to any road-side mecho to stick his fingers into the wrong thing(i remeber wen my aunt wanted to change the gear oil of her honda shuttle, the foolish dude ended up messing with the injector system). the pix of the car is attached below.

Re: Are There Any Acura Service Stations In Lagos/abuja? by viperman: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
Any Good Honda mechanic can service your Car.
Re: Are There Any Acura Service Stations In Lagos/abuja? by blackmann(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
viperman:

Any Good Honda mechanic can service your Car.

well, i haven't bought it yet anyways. just wanted to make sure b4 i decide to buy.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 Sport Edition. Tincan Cleared SOLD SOLD / Reg 2004 Cheroke Jeep Right Hand Drive "REDUCED" TO 450k,call 08023136087 / 2005 Toyota Corolla **sport**(registrd Dec. 2010)-------1.250m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.