Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Happy Father's day: Crazy Things Only Fathers do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Father's day: Crazy Things Only Fathers do (599 Views)

Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have / 10 Crazy Things We Do During Examination Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's day: Crazy Things Only Fathers do by Thepasserby(m): 4:55am On Jun 18, 2017
It is quite a great privilege and honor to have a father figure who will cater for you until you become that person you were meant to be.

Fathers are great, they are caring, they are nice and they discipline. If you allow yourself to mistakenly enter into the hands of my father, it will take the power of a great supernatural being to deliver you.

Here are some funny crazy things fathers are fond of doing.

1. They always remind you that they are in charge

Just like the case of our mothers who will stop at nothing to remind the child that she carried him in her womb for nine months, you were nursed at her breasts for some years, fathers always try to let the child know that they are in charge.

Try not to even offend them, you will begin to hear stories of how they never troubled their own parents and that you can't kill them before their time. If your dad is the devoted Christian type, am sure your best book of the Bible will be proverbs.

Dear dad, we are not trying to overthrow you. Please sit on the daddy throne and correct us when we are wrong.

2. They show care behind the scenes

Mum always tries her best to act the caring part but daddy is the reason she is smiling, he is the reason the home in still in one piece, no matter how little, he will surely provide for the family. Most dads believe showing their children care in the open can make them loose their importance in the lives of the children.
Only dads can roll on the floor or get dirty in the mud with the kids.

3. They can do just anything to make the family happy

Only dads can decide to stoop so low and take up any available job just to provide for the family. The day I visited my father at work, I nearly busted into tears. Since that day, I started appreciating his gifts and struggles for the family.

Add yours
Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: Happy Father's day: Crazy Things Only Fathers do by Mcsteamy1429: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2017
U sure say na Nigerian fathers this post dey capture...my father roll in mud with u??..he will only enter the mud to get u out and beat u properly...naija father do anyhow job?....when his name will be sung by the village cohorts and cabals....nooo he will rather let his pride get the Berra of him...pls remove this post b4 I vex
Re: Happy Father's day: Crazy Things Only Fathers do by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
That man above me is high grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / FG Abolishes Bsc/hnd Dichotomy In Paramilitary Services / JAMB Speaks On Universities’ Cut-off Marks, The Admission Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.