Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK (46447 Views)

How Atiku Is Being Served Abiola's Treatment By PDP Stalwarts / 2019: The Poisoned Apple Dangling Before Igbos - Emperor Ogbonna / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by madjune(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
FFK.

Oya, come and tell us what kidnapper Evans is having for Farhers day dinner?

3 Likes

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
2016easy2017:

i don't know abut this but i know surely there was big conspiracy between all those present. she also played prominent part during US unlawful invasion of Iraq and Arab spring
precisely! as I ve mentioned politicians are very dangerous individuals. they do deadly deals some times even if it involves the elimination of those who are dearest to them just to stay relevant and in a lucrative positions
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by tianshie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans made the poisoned tea and served Abiola - FFK

Oniranu.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by aAK1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
forget the messenger, focus on the message.this exactly are the chain of events before the chibok saga. if you all can read well, he said is not accusing her of doing anything.its left for the readers to fill in the blanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by nogetenemy: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
An open letter to Mr Kayode

Your comment clearly shows the lack of education.
Oñe major problem of Nigeria educational system is illiterate PhD holder in our universities.

We have many professor's who are illterate..

After coming to live with the white man .. I know better. Mko abiola can not be president.
Mko abiola lack of education, made him assume he can b president. Unilag degree is not good for your children.
Unilag degree can make you were ( mad in Yoruba). Can everybody shout, it shall not be well with those who award toilet roll degree from unilag and uniport..

Let than 0.000001% of Nigeria population qualify to be president.
If Mr osinbanjo spend any money of Nigeria. Mr osinbanjo has committed a crime.

Family Kayode is been arrested because he does not fall into category of Nigeria who has power to spend nigeria money. So did mko.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Nickymezor(f): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmmm, taking this with a pinch of salt.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Almaheed: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:
grin grin grin

FFK is high again!

Why is he just talking....

A man that talks too much like FFK definitely is a small man below and a weakling in bed. Even his fertility needs to be checked cos all the fertile sperm that's suppose to be ejaculated comes out through his mouth

he might not be the sanest of humans but ffk is stating some facts our government do not want us to know, Susan rice was the last person to see abiola before his death...am sure you don't know that. do you know abiola was contending a case with the Europeans and Americans on how they marginalized black Africa, a case that was running into hundreds of billion dollars, of course you don't know that. my man books are online about your nation you need to read. the Americans are our enemy whether we realize this early or not, they would always find away of putting the black man down either by introducing oppressive government or the propaganda of aids. my brother be wise.

have you not heard in many quarters that the CIA killed abiola the hand they used was Susan rice who was part of the intelligence network then. I hate to say this...ffk is correct on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by 9jatatafo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Joke apart this man is making some sense. Though FKK likes singing when you give him food according to OBJ
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by michoim(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
This man again. Are you there when Abiola was served the tea? Always having wild imaginations.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by alphaeus212(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
FFK SAYING THE TRUTH, BUT , TOO MANY SHALOW AJEGUNLE MINDS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS, THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL KIDS , GO AND SLEEP SO DIPLOMATS WILL DO JUSTICE TO IT.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by EWAagoyin(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
iluvpomo:
Look at this mümü-square .... so the family with all its $ £ millions could not order their own independent autopsy/toxicology??
They did it and nothing was found.
Block heads will always remain blockheads .... grin
k
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Ijobaorun(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by skyman200(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
truthful man,that is so terrible.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Origamist: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

OK so why didn't the family release facts based on autopsy reports. This is all such utter BS. Femi Fani-Kayode is simply just making baseless and asinine allegations.
The Obama administration declared Boko Haram a terrorist organization (along with its various leaders) back in 2012:
https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/143210.htm
A bounty of $7M is still up for grabs for Shekau:
https://www.rewardsforjustice.net/english/abubakar_shekau.html
Abiola's personal physician, Dr. Ore Falomo, accused the CIA of involvement in the death of Abiola. A former Nigerian Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, also raised questions about allegations of CIA involvement in the death of the Nigerian multimillionaire politician and president-elect; including allegations that Rice "might have, knowingly or unknowingly, played the role of messenger of death in the case."According toDigital Journal:On July 7, 1998, the same day the government had announced Abiola would be released[from detention] , Susan Rice and Ambassador Thomas Pickering, led a US delegation to visit the Nigerian president-elect. Abiola suffered a fatal heart attack during the meeting.
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/352159
What autopsy do you need again when his physician is said to have corroborated the allegation?
And to what end?
We talking CIA /US here.

Read the excerpt in boldface.
Don't know about you,but that type of coincidence does not sit well with me.

She should deny the accusation if she is didn't serve him the tea.
To the best of my knowledge,she has not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Origamist:

Abiola's personal physician, Dr. Ore Falomo, accused the CIA of involvement in the death of Abiola. A former Nigerian Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, also raised questions about allegations of CIA involvement in the death of the Nigerian multimillionaire politician and president-elect; including allegations that Rice "might have, knowingly or unknowingly, played the role of messenger of death in the case."According toDigital Journal:On July 7, 1998, the same day the government had announced Abiola would be released[from detention] , Susan Rice and Ambassador Thomas Pickering, led a US delegation to visit the Nigerian president-elect. Abiola suffered a fatal heart attack during the meeting.
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/352159
What autopsy do you need again when his physician is said to have corroborated the allegation?
And to what end?
We talking CIA /US here.

Read the excerpt in boldface.
Don't know about you,but that type of coincidence does not sit well with me.

She should deny the accusation if she is didn't serve him the tea.
To the best of my knowledge,she has not.
Forget CIA conspiracy theories... where is the autopsy report??
Why did this "personal physician" not release the official autopsy report?? Anyone can pay a physician in Nigeria to write any nonsense... c'mon men .... you should know better than that grin

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Missfads(f): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by franugo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
from march 18 to April 14 na "few days"
I seriously don't understand why this man can't reason like a normal human being
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by franugo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
nogetenemy:

Your comment clearly shows the law of education.
Oñe major problem of Nigeria educational system is illiterate PhD holder in our universities.

After coming to live with the white man .. I know better. Mko abiola can not be president.
Mko abiola lack of education, made him assume he can b president. Unilag degree is not good for your children.
Unilag degree can make you were ( mad in Yoruba). Can everybody shout, it shall not be well with those who award toilet roll degree from unilag and uniport..

Family Kayode is been arrested because he does not fall into category of Nigeria who has power to spend nigeria money. So did mko.

first of all, your last paragraph shows a distinct level of illiteracy, much like d one you were accusing us dt are not "living with the white man"..of having

dt having been said, u should try to be clearer next time...I couldn't really understand d point u were trying to make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Bigsteveg(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

And u cant see the truth in what she is saying?
Oga, if you believe this. You fall hand no be small
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Bigsteveg(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
ayaside:
I don't think FFK is just talking.He has a targeted audience and "we" are listening not just hearing.I live in US and there are many things here you assumed you knew but didn't cos they don't show them on satellites.You wanna know the truth,search for it.
Oga park well abeg. No dey form CIA here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Origamist: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
iluvpomo:

Forget CIA conspiracy theories... where is the autopsy report??
Why did this "personal physician" not release the official autopsy report?? Anyone can pay a physician in Nigeria to write any nonsense... c'mon men .... you should know better than that grin
it's no conspiracy theory because he was visited by Thomas Pickering and Susan Rice before his demise,wasn't he?
The sequence of events that lead to his death is the crux of the matter here.
If they did not visit him no one would have linked his death to them.
So you believe his private doctor can be paid to accuse a foreigner wrongly while it did not occur to you that the autopsy report can be doctored by the sitting government?
Come to think of it,his doc would have been more than willing to point accusing fingers at the military junta that incarcerated him.Why then did he leave them alone to indict a Susan Rice that's not a even a Nigerian?
There's a link somewhere.

Nigeria's most prominent political prisoner, Moshood K. O. Abiola, died today, apparently of a heart attack, further complicating an already turbulent political situation in Africa's most populous country.Mr. Abiola, who was 60 years old, became ill while meeting with American and Nigerian officials at a government guest house in Abuja, the capital. He died shortly afterward in a hospital, American and Nigerian officials said.James P. Rubin, the State Department spokesman, said in Washington, ''We do not have any reason to believe this is anything but natural causes.'' But at least one of Mr. Abiola's children said the death was suspicious, and another said the Government that had kept her father imprisoned and denied him medical care was culpable in his death.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/1998/07/08/world/jailed-nigerian-dies-amid-envoys-visit.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7355207591
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by ayaside(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Oga park well abeg. No dey form CIA here
I no dey form nothing...If you don't know ..U don't know
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by nogetenemy: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
A person can not be president of the federal republic, if they don't have military experience. And abiola did not. .
Abiola went to unilag.. like I said, the toilet roll degree from unilag.

Many of the Nigeria professor are illterate. You need military service. You are dealing with security of 200 million people.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by TheDirectorate: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
najoke:
This man again
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5417308_img1129_jpeg78ed4135e33e0e56d8816744df9ae9ac

Dear Mr NAJOKE,
YOU HAVE SPENT PRECISELY TWO MONTHS OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TROLLING IPOB, OJUKWU AND BIANCA IN YOUR POSTS
THIS OBSESSION IS NOT HEALTHY, AND ONE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN NURSING SINCE 2012
YOUR GRAPHIC MANIPULATIONS SHOW THAT YOU ARE A SHAMELESS CREEP WHO HAS NO OUNCE OF DECENCY
YOU ARE INDEED CURSED, AND BE REMINDED THAT YOU ARE NOT AS ANONYMOUS AS YOU BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by TonySpike: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
nogetenemy:

Your comment clearly shows the law of education.

Ademusiwa, is that you? It's been a long time...
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
This guy is high on something.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by kyaagbanairaland(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Only Suzan Rice, what of Suzan Beans

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by trappatoni(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
moorevic:
FFk will soon land Nigeria in trouble.
How can a full grown man not be able to tame his tongue. Bastard son of thousand fathers.
he will land himself in trouble.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by iluvpomo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Origamist:

it's no conspiracy theory because he was visited by Thomas Pickering and Susan Rice before his demise,wasn't he?
The sequence of events that lead to his death is the crux of the matter here.
If they did not visit him no one would have linked his death to them.
So you believe his private doctor can be paid to accuse a foreigner wrongly while it did not occur to you that the autopsy report can be doctored by the sitting government?
Come to think of it,his doc would have been more than willing to point accusing fingers at the military junta that incarcerated him.Why then did he leave them alone to indict a Susan Rice that's not a even a Nigerian?
There's a link somewhere.

Nigeria's most prominent political prisoner, Moshood K. O. Abiola, died today, apparently of a heart attack, further complicating an already turbulent political situation in Africa's most populous country.Mr. Abiola, who was 60 years old, became ill while meeting with American and Nigerian officials at a government guest house in Abuja, the capital. He died shortly afterward in a hospital, American and Nigerian officials said.James P. Rubin, the State Department spokesman, said in Washington, ''We do not have any reason to believe this is anything but natural causes.'' But at least one of Mr. Abiola's children said the death was suspicious, and another said the Government that had kept her father imprisoned and denied him medical care was culpable in his death.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/1998/07/08/world/jailed-nigerian-dies-amid-envoys-visit.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7355207591
Who do people not use basic facts??
1) We are talking about a billionaire family here
2) If they suspect foul play, they order an independent autopsy and toxicology. Use common sense .... independent from the government, you organize and pay for this service.
3) They obviously did the autopsy but did not like the fact that it showed MKO passed away from natural causes and are instead forcing a false narrative.

1 Like

Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Susan Rice, a magnificent FBI dog.
Re: Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK by Myself2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmm I see, so it was Susan Rice that was the death agent that poisoned MKO ....
Hmmmmmm no wonder she was able to work with the equally evil Barack Obama
May that Abuja killer Alhaji suck the toto of Susan Rice so that it will begin to produce maggot and may she thus meet her end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.