Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers (35748 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Charis15(f): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Really?
Smh.

smellingmenses:
He doesn't need​to sign any paperwork for you to be free. Tell us....be truthful....has your kpekus been idle since the fall apart with him?
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by oluangelkay(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
So must u wash your dirty linen in public? dont you know the way to his house? or his lawyer? why did u kept quiet all these while? Women our wahala too much. Pls take the divorce papers to his office or his house with your lawyer let him sign and stop disturbing us. You want us to notice that u were once married to him, fine we have seen your face, you be fine girl. next page please
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by logica(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
But why will Tonto agree to marry him when he is still legally married?
well he must have lied to her or promised tonto to finally dissolve his formal marriage after their wedding..
well one thing i know is that Tonto made him famous, nobody knew him until he met Tonto dikeh..
All the bitchess he has can not measure to the standard of tonto dikeh..
Polygamy is legal in Nigeria. This is not Europe or US.
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by smellingmenses: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Charis15:
Really?
Smh.

Young man how can I help you
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Awoo88:

He is a laundry boy for obj. Obj uses charities organizations to launder money. Church hill foundation is one of such charities
Wow Wow Wow. so revealing. Now I can connect the dots to how a laptop boy suddenly became a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by InvertedHammer: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
linearity:

Am lost at which portion of my post, you disagree with..Did you read this part of my post?

She doesn't really need to wait for him sue him for divorce and the court will take care of it....

That is what you just repeated.

Sorry...quoted the wrong post
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by stuffs4me(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
Polygamy is legal in Nigeria. This is not Europe or US.

Don't mind those mumu brain dead people.

Polygamy is legal in both Nigeria and the USA as long as they are all consenting adults.
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by santanwaegbe: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Bimbo Coker Asks Churchill To Sign Their Divorce Papers by Oluwasem: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
She can request for substituted service. The guy doesn't have to appear in court or sign anything. Babe, go hire a qualified lawyer abeg
EgunMogaji:

You can get divorce papers signed by following due process when you can't locate your ex-husband​. She's full of kaka.

#StillPainedAndJilted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.