Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) (4115 Views)

DOWNLOAD Skinny Girl In Transit Season 6 Episode 3 - Birthday Gift / Future – Oh Yeah Ft. Offset / Lil Wayne & Swedish House Mafia – Yeah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Afro3: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Coin Beat Entertainment Artist Skinny Drops Hit Single "OH YEAH" With Raker.

It's no longer news that Abuja's finest Afro-Trap star Skinny has dropped his much anticipated single. The hardcore song "Oh Yeah" which will definitely keep party lovers spellbound this the last beat was produced by Super Producer Raker, popular called Prettyboi. The fast rising artist and his producer are signed to Coin Beat Entertainment, owned by Abuja big boy, Bobby Max. 

After the previous release last year by Skinny, "Chill Pill"  produced by Raker, they team up again in this smash hit single titled "Oh Yeah". Speaking to journalists recently during an interview recently about any forth coming project, they said " wait for "KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS The EP" . 

The talented artist Skinny is optimist about the hit songs trending as he beckons on his fans to wait and smell what Coin Beat has in the pipeline for them.  To download and listen to "Oh Yeah" by Skinny and Raker, Powered by Coin Beat Entertainment.
Get the Coin, Buy it all‎, See link below

Download audio Here: 
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/228751

Oh Yeah! Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag4YiQbskj8

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Chiefly(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cool. Not bad at all cool
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by timidapsin(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Someone should watch it and do the review undecided

1 Like

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by adonbilivit: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Paid to be pushed to the FP with no comment.
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Flexherbal(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cool!
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Ruggedfitness: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Three things are springing up in the Entertainment Industry in Nigeria so fast. Bloggers, Artistes and Actors (Actresses)... ..

The problem is that most of these people releasing their music are hustlers who will start singing about their hustle sooner than later. Looking back you can see that Nigerian musicians barely do much for their fans, they barely stand against or for government, they barely do noticeable acts to change the economy just like the way Sia (Australian Singer) is doing..

Even 2face chickened out and made us look like a fool when protesting for the greater good. I hope more artistes begin to focus on the message they are passing on rather than focusing on cars, girls, party, money and fame... Music and Entertainment is more than just that.

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor your favorite health blogger

4 Likes

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
THIS SKINNY NIG'GA DON PAY SEUN 10K FOR ADVERT!! seun go use ur money buy new kelvin Klein's boxer.. ur song no sweet

5 Likes

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please who knows this girl on nairaland? Help me tell her that I love her trouser

3 Likes

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Marksule(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by adaksbullet: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
These treat has be in FP since on evening and I'm still comet on night

tongue
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by BestOnlineDeals(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seun, na wa oo

What a whack muzic sad

2 Likes

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by paradigmshift(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Skinny my guy
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
I swear this track is dope;!! big ups bro
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by jerryunit48: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Really this made it front
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by lenghtinny(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Where are the fans

1 Like

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by lenghtinny(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Three things are springing up in the Entertainment Industry in Nigeria so fast. Bloggers, Artistes and Actors (Actresses)... ..

The problem is that most of these people releasing their music are hustlers who will start singing about their hustle sooner than later. Looking back you can see that Nigerian musicians barely do much for their fans, they barely stand against or for government, they barely do noticeable acts to change the economy just like the way Sia (Australian Singer) is doing..

Even 2face chickened out and made us look like a fool when protesting for the greater good. I hope more artistes begin to focus on the message they are passing on rather than focusing on cars, girls, party, money and fame... Music and Entertainment is more than just that.

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor your favorite health blogger
That's because they see it as a short cut to fame and good life.
They want to floss on Instagram like dammy krane
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by chronique(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
What kind of whack crappy stuff is this? The owner of this song should better go and buy land and start cultivating cassava for sale, before all these churches convert everything to camp ground... This is garbage!!!

3 Likes

Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 19, 2017
dope song
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by rtnation(m): 3:29am On Jun 19, 2017
john4reala:
THIS SKINNY NIG'GA DON PAY SEUN 10K FOR ADVERT!! seun go use ur money buy new kelvin Klein's boxer.. ur song no sweet
I no know why i even waste my mb sha,well dem still try unto say to sing no dey easy
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by aktolly54(m): 5:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by kalebsky: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Good beat...thrashy lyrics...u don't need to take diction as an upcoming artist...stay to ur root... bit a kind of diction
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by santanwaegbe: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one Prettyboi nwa Enugu, I know you can do better but nice 1
Re: Skinny & Raker "OH YEAH" (Audio) by daududaniel(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
If you love trap music you'll love the song.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Skales - Shake Body / Download Mp3: Frank Sule Ft Jehu - Kauna / Flux Ft. Timaya - Shoe Get Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.