Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 (1712 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Game Of Thrones Season 8 – Episode 5 (the Bells) / Leaked Game Of Thrones Season 8 Plots (episode 1 To 5) / Game Of Thrones: Season 7 Episode 1 - 7 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 by code9(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2017
The latest season of GoT drops in 5 weeks #PrepareforWinter.
Who do you think will take over Westeros? Is it the Targeryean or will Queen Cersei continue to win?
Let us comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

See more discussions and videos Here
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by nullboss: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2017
The Mother of dragon$!,the unburnt is coming to take her throne . Anyone who thinks otherwise will feel the heat cheesy grin angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
I go come comment after e don come out n I don watch am.

Is it true John Snow is not d son of stark?
From my understanding of season 6 he is not but rather d son of his late sister who got married to d king ....can someone confirm this
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by Genea(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2017
Meeehn I av been anticipating its release, I just can't wait for it to come out... I'm a die hard fan of it aswear
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by code9(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:

From my understanding of season 6 he is not but rather d son of his late sister who got married to d king ....can someone confirm this

He's a bastard sin of the Starks. Father is a stark, mother a hoe with no history. He is not of full royal blood or so they say
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2017
code9:

He's a bastard sin of the Starks. Father is a stark, mother a hoe with no history. He is not of full royal blood or so they say
have u watched season 6?
If u have then who was d woman that gave birth to a child that stark (d father) went to meet .in the course of revelation of the truth to d two eye raven (which happen to be d crippled stark) ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by moviesilk: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Game of Thrones Season 7
Airdate : 2017-07-16

Overview : Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.
Read more at http://www.moviesilk.com/tv/1399-7/game-of-thrones.html#X6z3woVOffEgfgc4.99

Watch Game of Thrones Season 7 Onlinehttp://www.moviesilk.com/tv/1399-7/game-of-thrones.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by chuksvoice: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:

He is the son of Lyana Stark sister to Ned Stark, so Ned Stark is an uncle to him. Lyana Stark was forcefully married to Prince Rhaegar Tyagaryen who was the heir to the Iron Throne Of Westeros. But during the war of the seven kingdom Prince Rhaegar Was killed by Robert Beratheon who later became king after the mad king, father of Prince Rhaegar was killed. So apparently John Snow is suppose to be the heir to the iron throne, so being his nephew and having promised his sister lyana to protect john snow from harm by the king beratheon ned stark has to lie that john snow is a bastard son of his, it was a cost he had to pay which put a dent on his reputation as a man of honor, so john snow was protected from death.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
chuksvoice:

He is the son of Lyana Stark sister to Ned Stark, so Ned Stark is an uncle to him. Lyana Stark was forcefully married to Prince Rhaegar Tyagaryen who was the heir to the Iron Throne Of Westeros. But during the war of the seven kingdom Prince Rhaegar Was killed by Robert Beratheon who later became king after the mad king, father of Prince Rhaegar was killed. So apparently John Snow is suppose to be the heir to the iron throne, so being his nephew and having promised his sister lyana to protect john snow from harm by the king beratheon ned stark has to lie that john snow is a bastard son of his, it was a cost he had to pay which put a dent on his reputation as a man of honor, so john snow was protected from death.
wow.... Thanks a million... Now I get d true picture
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by chuksvoice: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
wow.... Thanks a million... Now I get d true picture
My pleasure
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by GodMercy2015: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please I need a link to download the season finale of season 6 episode 10.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yassssssssss my drug is coming wow need to watch season 6 and refresh mi memory
Abeg post link n trailer biko

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Of Shina Rambo [1] - 2017 Lastest Nollywood Nigerian Movie / Spain Tops Entries For 3rd Eko International Film Festival, November 5-10, 2012 / Who Went For The Ebonylife TV Auditions In Tinapa, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.